Farm or buy Manastone

MalditoLALO-KT

24 minutes ago, MalditoLALO-KT said:

Where can i buy or farm manastone?????O.o

The "sure" methods are quite expensive, you can get them for abyssal splinter fragments but those fragments can be used for better things.

You can also get them with nightmare coins, again slightly expensive if you are asking me.

Luna crafting isn't worth it because they are random (if I remember correctly) so they are pretty much useless, you better craft a kinah box and go buy yourself some from broker.

9 hours ago, MalditoLALO-KT said:

Where can i buy or farm manastone?????O.o

Best way i have found is to farm hidden mobs in gelk/ingg, they often drops selectable engraved ultimate boxes, i have farmed 5-10 boxes in several hours at times. and over a 100 in a matter of 2-3 weeks, it takes some times and depending on how many people are farming at your side at the time it might be harder but still i have found it by far the best way to obtain manastones, you can check on youtube "aion hidden monsters" to see guides and locations.

tEHEVDY.jpg

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The "sure" methods are quite expensive, you can get them for abyssal splinter fragments but those fragments can be used for better things.

You can also get them with nightmare coins, again slightly expensive if you are asking me.

Luna crafting isn't worth it because they are random (if I remember correctly) so they are pretty much useless, you better craft a kinah box and go buy yourself some from broker.

Thanks for info ✌️

You can also buy them from prestige vending machine, again expensive. If you can dedicate all chars in your account to farm prestige coins then you can make many thousands of prestige coins every week.

The price is 150 or 200 I do not remember right now and I am not in game.

~

The hidden mob method is "better" because it produces ultimate ones "free of charge" (you just have to hunt for them). but that falls into the category of open world farming and you have competition by other players and probably bots.

Archived