Enchantment stones tradreable again!!!

Ckracken-DN

Im talking for all ppl that see this...

we need again the enchants stones tradeable in back in the game

and i think that more ppl that see this have like me more enchants  stuck in others chars into the account

more i think that have problems to gear his chars and not all have his chars +15 like pay to win players

if we can get this again we will do instances without discrimination when we havent our gear +15

if you like this leave a comment

not onli pay to win can be geared ppl

Return the game to its former glory, make things tradeable, return the private stores, stop using the broker to steal kina and harm players, remove the transformations, why do you get skins then? Return the alchemy that if it worked, do events like It corresponds where everyone can participate, they complain that the players have many alters but that is the only thing that can be done to be able to obtain things or something good in the events, do you give something away? No, they do not make it easy, do they take it Forge for everything and with immeasurable quantities, they say that the pvp is shot, now it is worse than before and with the transformation shit they have made it worse so that they equip themselves and spend themselves on farming if another person comes with a purchased set, purchased transformation and hack, they have ruined this game .....

Personally I would like all enchantment stones and manastones be not only tradeable but also brokerable again like it was in the game several years ago. Manastones have to be brokerable so ppl can exchange them for the ones they need for their class, and same for enchantment stones especially with the new system pve/pvp enchantment that I don’t like either. I’m sure there are lots of ppl who want to exchange pve to pvp stones and vice versa. 

I’m sure now there will be a lot of smart people who will come and say that you can extract unneeded manastones and craft new ones, so I reply to the in advance - this system is a total joke since you need lots of manastones to extract for one craft and also other maths and the craft gives random result, so don’t bother please

3 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Personally I would like all enchantment stones and manastones be not only tradeable but also brokerable again like it was in the game several years ago. Manastones have to be brokerable so ppl can exchange them for the ones they need for their class, and same for enchantment stones especially with the new system pve/pvp enchantment that I don’t like either. I’m sure there are lots of ppl who want to exchange pve to pvp stones and vice versa. 

I’m sure now there will be a lot of smart people who will come and say that you can extract unneeded manastones and craft new ones, so I reply to the in advance - this system is a total joke since you need lots of manastones to extract for one craft and also other maths and the craft gives random result, so don’t bother please

Manastones defo need to be brokerable, and that aetherforging thing is useless. If we could get a selectable manastone box from it, it would have been perfect, but right now it is simply useless.

Archived