Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

@Nalariel-KT Hi, it seems like the other topic was locked:


You can't blame people who still spend in cash shop, tho. There are still a lot of people who actually love AION and want to get ahead and enjoy the game to the fullest, but sadly it's been made to how it is right now. Now, this is the company's decisions... have they ever listened to us? Communicated with transparency about the changes they are making? They might have for things here and there, but it was never so concrete that we felt like we've been heard.

@Kibbelz

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nalariel-KT Hi, it seems like the other topic was locked:


You can't blame people who still spend in cash shop, tho. There are still a lot of people who actually love AION and want to get ahead and enjoy the game to the fullest, but sadly it's been made to how it is right now. Now, this is the company's decisions... have they ever listened to us? Communicated with transparency about the changes they are making? They might have for things here and there, but it was never so concrete that we felt like we've been heard.

Bringing to attention again, the last event. They announced changes too late and did not own up to what they did resulting into people who actually paid less to benefit more than the people who spent so much more. Again, now does that make any sense?

@Kibbelz

They can also do something for the F2P people (would benefit everyone in general), maybe add to the availability of items? To be able to farm items at a reasonable pace and get something guaranteed cause you spent time farming for it? Ofcourse, it also doesn't make sense that people would just be given items cause they feel like they're entitled to it.. there should be a certain amount of effort and hard-work put into it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I just explained what I believed I'm not here to argue with anyone.

But yep it's your money you can do anything with it as long as you happy with it.
No need to justify your spend to anyone.

I'm playing in a p server I'm not justify that as well because I'm just happy there.
In the end enjoy more argue less and your life will be happy ;D

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Serienne-KT said:

Bringing to attention again, the last event. They announced changes too late and did not own up to what they did resulting into people who actually paid less to benefit more than the people who spent so much more. Again, now does that make any sense?

8/5/2020 is when the event happened in KR not sure either way the event was in august(we usually get events anywhere from 3-6 months or sometimes longer/not at all from kr remember this). 8/29/2020 is when we were notified about the update and they back paid players who already spent 1000s to combine because even NCwest had no clue they were getting this type of event 1 week later. 

We have had CM's say in the past that NCwest localize it and they have no control over the content we are getting. They can control the rewards from events but i would say they do not get to control the events we get. Now if kibbelz could chime in and lets us know what the NCwest team is and is not allowed to do since they joined the team we can only go off the information we are given and they more than likely did not know this event was going to be fast tracked till that friday they posted that message.

Go over the events in KR you will see that they more than likely had a legendary contract selling event similar to the one we recently had as well. The evidence shows that is was yet again NCsoft screwing over its western players not NCwest doing something to nyerk us off.

If they only got the event for the 100% transform thing that week and finally finished translating it that week then how are they going to give us notice any sooner?

Edited by HealingSquid-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

8/29/2020 is when we were notified about the update and they back paid players who already spent 1000s to combine because even NCwest had no clue they were getting this type of event 1 week later. 

Did this really happen? The Transformation Sales started on the 18th/19th if I'm not mistaken. And if this is true information, I never received anything back.
 

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Now if kibbelz could chime in and lets us know what the NCwest team is and is not allowed to do since they joined the team we can only go off the information we are given and they more than likely did not know this event was going to be fast tracked till that friday they posted that message.

Yeah, it was a little over a week before they even added the information about the guaranteed Ultimate Transformation.
 

1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

If they only got the event for the 100% transform thing that week and finally finished translating it that week then how are they going to give us notice any sooner?

It's their responsibility not to publish anything that is incomplete and if anything were to go wrong, they should be reasonable enough to fix it/compensate appropriately.

:S @Kibbelz

Edited by Serienne-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Serienne-KT said:

Did this really happen? The Transformation Sales started on the 18th/19th if I'm not mistaken. And if this is true information, I never received anything back.
 

This maybe my fault i used the wrong phrase. Not back pay but back rewards for those who already combined 12 they covered that in the thread you linked.

1 hour ago, Serienne-KT said:

Yeah, it was a little over a week before they even added the information about the guaranteed Ultimate Transformation.
 

It's their responsibility not to publish anything that is incomplete and if anything were to go wrong, they should be reasonable enough to fix it/compensate appropriately.

:S @Kibbelz

Because it was 2 different events. The sale on legendary contracts = 1 event. The 100% 12 legendary combine > ultimate contract is event 2. This is why i believe NCkorea fast-tracked the server to our region. Think about it this way event 2 the 12 legendary combine event should not of hit our region for another 3-6 months. 

It is something NA Aion has never given us as players before and that is fast tracked content. Usually we get updates/events 3-6 months and usually have delays after korea gets the content. It caused so much confusion that everyone thinks it is apart the same event but they are in-fact 2 different events.

This is why i am saying they more than likely only received the information about the new event the week of the post which was on the 29th and NCwest did not plan to have them both at the same time but NCkorea saw good sales in their region from this event and decided to push it out faster in our region as well.

If you think about it having them this close together actually loses money long term because if they had of done the event 3 months later they would not of had to reward those who paid 1000s and got nothing in the legendary contract sale event. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

If you think about it having them this close together actually loses money long term because if they had of done the event 3 months later they would not of had to reward those who paid 1000s and got nothing in the legendary contract sale event. 

This is true, and I am happy that people who actually spent got an Ultimate Transformation after 12 consumed legendaries/failed combines.

But, I am strictly speaking about people who had to spend upwards to, let's say, $5000 to even get an ultimate transformation. If the event 2 was introduced immediately during the first week of the sales (event 1), people wouldn't have had to spend that much money. Thus, people who actually spent anywhere from double to triple to even so much more than that got the short end of the stick. I, being one of those people, feel deceived and cheated. I had to spend in the "thousands" and sooo muuch more (I choose not to share it publicly) because they announced it very late. I would have felt different about spending that amount if event 2 was released at a later date. But again, I am happy for people who spent that they were able to get a guaranteed Ultimate after 12 failed consumed/combined legendaries.

All I am asking and trying to get out there is that appropriate compensation should have been given to people who had to spend, again as an example, $5000 or more (whatever it takes to buy more than 12 consumed legendaries) to even get 1 Ultimate Transformation.

@Kibbelz

Edited by Serienne-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Serienne-KT said:



But, I am strictly speaking about people who had to spend upwards to, let's say, $5000 to even get an ultimate transformation. If the event 2 was introduced immediately during the first week of the sales (event 1), people wouldn't have had to spend that much money. Thus, people who actually spent anywhere from double to triple to even so much more than that got the short end of the stick. 

@Kibbelz

This is why i believe NCsoft screwed over the NA region yet again and are making NA employee's take the heat thus the reasoning for posting it on a friday and near total silence in the thread itself.

Ncsoft need to take accountability for this mistake but their motto is do not interact with the western players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HealingSquid-KT said:

This is why i believe NCsoft screwed over the NA region yet again and are making NA employee's take the heat thus the reasoning for posting it on a friday and near total silence in the thread itself.

Ncsoft need to take accountability for this mistake but their motto is do not interact with the western players.

This has made playing the game so disheartening for me. They have also not been handling my tickets with respect. I've never overtly said disrespectful words to them.. maybe I said some hurtful remarks... but they just started closing my tickets, marking them solved without a proper response and before all of these, they chose to answer me only with "cookie-cutter" replies that they use to reply to every other ticket.

:S

1ef91c67108c0ec5dbef8b5e3c95dd48.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Violeta-KT said:

The guaranteed Ultimate event happened twice in Korea and the first time was in February, only gave a choice of Mar/Kai. The one that just happened in Aug gave a choice out of all 4 Ultimates.

Well then that completely changes my view on it time aligns to when we got the event here in NA. Now i wonder to myself wtf i was doing in feb to miss the event in KR.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...