Bugged Katalam Server = 4 days life span

Arhangelos

So right 4 days after the maintenance, Katalam gets the same bug in the same time frame.

Last week when we got an extra maintenance for the prestige issue, we reset the server and thus there was no bug on Sunday but it we got the bug on Tuesday if I remember correctly (4 days after the extra maintenance).

So yeah, Katalam server's NPC bug can be at least avoided by making 2 maintenances every week before the bug appears because we know it can only stay alive for 4 days before it becomes bugged.

While you do 2 maintenances per week, now you know another clue about the bug appearing in a specific time frame.

NCSoft seriously how long is this issue going to persist for. In the middle of the early pvp instance and altar window we get a maintenance which is shit for those who can't play later for the night one. The fact that this issue is still going after months is just unacceptable at this point.

P.S. I will say congrats for finally fixing the Pin bug this past maintenance but its been fixed before and returned in future patch updates. This time seriously took around 4 months + to fix the pin bug.

18 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

P.S. I will say congrats for finally fixing the Pin bug this past maintenance but its been fixed before and returned in future patch updates. This time seriously took around 4 months + to fix the pin bug.

I have gotten the pin bug this week at least 4~5 times until today. They haven't fixed it.

I usually double click the char to summon the pin window because it seems to not reproduce the problem, but some times i forget and click the "start" button and then I got the pin bug.

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I have gotten the pin bug this week at least 4~5 times until today. They haven't fixed it.

I usually double click the char to summon the pin window because it seems to not reproduce the problem, but some times i forget and click the "start" button and then I got the pin bug.

I actually haven't got it once and I have been logging on many accounts/characters for daily lugbug.

• 2 weeks later...

Confirmed and now we need a whole week worth of the anniversary +300% buff to compensate. Wrong day to do the reset.

On 21/9/2020 at 6:44 PM, Kibbelz said:

@Ele-DN there were no changes - this was simply an emergency maintenance to ensure the ongoing stable function of the servers

@Gabrielis-KT - thanks for that feedback. The goal was to give a time zone EU members could easily convert to their local time zone - but you make a good point that server time will be the easiest to interpret for experienced players, so we'll look to include that going forward :) 

Archived