Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PogChampz-KT

Altar Gemstone Reward

Recommended Posts

@Loki @Kibbelz

Hey, could you guys change the color of the gemstone rewards every week, or make it random? We only get red gemstones rewards on altar.. 

I think a lot of players would agree with this suggestion...

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, PogChampz-KT said:

@TheSecretCowLeve-KT does theses quests gives dazzling gemstone shards? cause i never got one from it.. 

No. 88% chance of crappy shards and 12% chance of shining shards. Dazzing shards are not even on the random rewards list.

To get dazzling green and blue shards, get a grade of S within 5 minutes in Red Cellar.

Edited by TheSecretCowLeve-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×