Weekly Server Maintenance - September 16, 2020

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello again everyone :)

The Anniversary is nearly upon us! We've seen how eager many of you are to see what's coming - so be sure to investigate our newest article covering the Anniversary festivities!

To prepare for what's to come, we will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow from approximately 4am - 6:30am PT (7am - 9:30am ET, 11am - 1:30pm UTC).

You will note the following changes are being included:

Event Updates
Dungeon Delve event will end.
Dream World event will begin.
Daeva Rangers event will begin.
Shugo Sweep will begin.

In addition, there are some updates we are making to various areas of the game, including a fix to Titan coins! Thank you for your patience while we addressed this issue.

Gameplay Updates
Reverted the drop rates for Titan Coins and Titan Coin Pieces to their levels from before the 8/19/2020 update.

Gameplay Bug Fixes
Removed some quest items from PvP instance rewards, as the quests can no longer be acquired.
Fixed an issue where Icerunerk's Invigorating Cookie would not provide its buff.

Localization Bug Fixes
Fixed some typos in item names and descriptions.
Fixed some selection bundles that were not indicated as such in their names or descriptions.
Added the [BCM] tag to some items to differentiate them from other items that have the same name.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the idea of the new event map that we can meet players of the other faction! This looks interesting and the rewards look pretty cool I don't like shugo sweep thats a clear P2W event but eh the rewards aren't anything too crazy so I'm excited to experience this event! =)

Overall I really like these events. I do wish the ultimate contracts/potions werent rng based, and could be purchased at a fixed price from the merchants.. But, Im still glad theyre in an event, finally. Especially since theyre Ereshikgal and Tiamat, and not Kaisinel and Marchutan.

I hope the cost of the random bundle isnt too much, like maybe 1-2 tokens per chance maybe. If it was 5-6-10, that would cost way too much and id end up just afking in the gardens for that sweet xp.

I understand why shugo sweep is being added, theres gotta be a heavy p2w event during these events, but I am very happy its not giving p2w players an unfair advantage. 

I really hope the cost of the random bundles for the Dream Land, and the amount of tokens received from the Daeva Ranger are decent. I look forward to participating in them.

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Overall I really like these events. I do wish the ultimate contracts/potions werent rng based, and could be purchased at a fixed price from the merchants.. But, Im still glad theyre in an event, finally. Especially since theyre Ereshikgal and Tiamat, and not Kaisinel and Marchutan.

I hope the cost of the random bundle isnt too much, like maybe 1-2 tokens per chance maybe. If it was 5-6-10, that would cost way too much and id end up just afking in the gardens for that sweet xp.

I understand why shugo sweep is being added, theres gotta be a heavy p2w event during these events, but I am very happy its not giving p2w players an unfair advantage. 

I really hope the cost of the random bundles for the Dream Land, and the amount of tokens received from the Daeva Ranger are decent. I look forward to participating in them.

Random Vending Robot costs 11 Anniversary coins in Korea/EU so it will probably be the same for us.

28 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

i double checked prior to maint and the current selective retuning cost is 20 luna atm...

He is referring to the kinah retuning that you gamble to get 4 random stats which costs about half a million per try on ultimate gear, the 20 luna is for selective retuning of a specific stat once you got the types of stats you need.

38 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Am i miss reading it or is there no 1 kinah re-tune :(.

I was also hopping we would get that too.

Damn that was surprising. Someone complaining about the event not having a kaisinel while there was a kaisinel/marchutan xform compensation just last week. These new events are wonderful, although the other one is P2W but the  Dream World is awesome af, you can meet people from other faction

16 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello again everyone :)

The Anniversary is nearly upon us! We've seen how eager many of you are to see what's coming - so be sure to investigate our newest article covering the Anniversary festivities!

To prepare for what's to come, we will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow from approximately 4am - 6:30am PT (7am - 9:30am ET, 11am - 1:30pm UTC).

You will note the following changes are being included:

Event Updates
Dungeon Delve event will end.
Dream World event will begin.
Daeva Rangers event will begin.
Shugo Sweep will begin.

In addition, there are some updates we are making to various areas of the game, including a fix to Titan coins! Thank you for your patience while we addressed this issue.

Gameplay Updates
Reverted the drop rates for Titan Coins and Titan Coin Pieces to their levels from before the 8/19/2020 update.

Gameplay Bug Fixes
Removed some quest items from PvP instance rewards, as the quests can no longer be acquired.
Fixed an issue where Icerunerk's Invigorating Cookie would not provide its buff.

Localization Bug Fixes
Fixed some typos in item names and descriptions.
Fixed some selection bundles that were not indicated as such in their names or descriptions.
Added the [BCM] tag to some items to differentiate them from other items that have the same name.

GOOOOOO PACK YOUR SELF IDIOMS !!!!! YOU ALL MOTHER FATHER GREEDY PIECE OF TWEET

NA and EU has almost the same event but NA got bad greedy management lessen the stuffs that should be part of reward ... 

If there is a walk of shame of all aion servers NA is the most worst even a buggy private server is better than NA's management

this kibbelz is by far the worst person leading the NA team.. next time idioms kibbelz dont packing ask us about the feedback if u aint gonna listen 

this event allow us to talk to asmodians and thats kinda cool but what i truly wish for is the ability to speak to them as we do with each other or add a channel to do so freely...i really would like to meet back up with that asmodian i slept with in the tiamaranta days in the nutural zone area...it was my first elyos asmo lesbian encounter and its a memory to remember...

Archived