Weekly Server Maintenance - September 16, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After playing the event for a couple hours, so far I really enjoy it. And applaud you all for the event. It may not have fixed prices for all items, but the random vending machine is only 1 tokens per item. So I do really enjoy that. I love the little hidden things that werent included in the notes, like the 1 kinah retune buff, and the daev skill box every day. The one thing that is a bit frustrating is the daily quest. Its very difficult trying to collect the items for it when going up against both factions. The respawn times seem to be like 2-3 minutes, it would be nice if that could be lowered and have the quest done more easily. But other then that, good job with the events!

And no, it may not have as many items as EU.. but as someone said earlier the vending machine cost in KR is 11.. its 1 for us (never mind, it is 11 i read it wrong), and theres the very rare chance of obtaining an ereshikgal or tiamat permant transformation. Not to mention, on the shugo sweep you ca get 25-100 exp marks, cutie dance, +15 and 9 stigma enchants. The rewards, could be be better. But the ones we have now arent horrible.

1 hour ago, Yuweh-KT said:

GOOOOOO PACK YOUR SELF IDIOMS !!!!! YOU ALL MOTHER FATHER GREEDY PIECE OF TWEET

NA and EU has almost the same event but NA got bad greedy management lessen the stuffs that should be part of reward ... 

How did they lessen the amount of stuff from EU?  We actually got a few extra things. Those are the EU rewards... https://cmsstatic.aion.gameforge.com/Misc/Dreamworld_Rewards_en.pdf

Just now, Yuweh-KT said:

EU got a entire quest with legendary xform and more .. NA remove the mount rewards in the coin

With stormwing... we literally got a free elegdnary from just jumping

2 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You tested to see if you can open them in a league? 

I havent, but I actually though about it and want to test it out.

1 minute ago, Yuweh-KT said:

EU got a entire quest with legendary xform and more .. NA remove the mount rewards in the coin

No they didn't, not with the Anniversary event: 

They did get this, but it would just be griefing lol

Monsters from Dumaha have invaded Inggison and Gelkmaros and are threatening to ambush the festivities for the 11th AION anniversary! Help put a stop to them and grab yourself some fantastic rewards:

From 25th–27th September 2020 between 9 AM to 10 AM and 9 PM to 10 PM you’ll find Wasteland Snuwa Warriors, Wasteland Snuwa Attackers and Shulack Mutant Vagabonds, who are carrying an [Event] Selection Box of Legendary Transformation Contracts (16 types) on them.

From 25th–27th September 2020 at 9:25 AM and 9:25 PM you’ll run into Daeva Mutant Highwaymen, who are carrying an [Event] Selection Box of Ultimate Transformation Contracts.

If you wipe out the monsters together with a group, a die will decide who gets the selection box.

8 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So what are the rewards on winning the pad thing? I am Asmodian and my faction doesn't do that, elyos won it so far all the time.

Its just 3 anniversary tokens, but the quest may have some issues. I didnt get it during the most recent event.

7 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Aaaaa this motion is so cute. It sucks that it costs 200 anniversary coins, but I'll try to save up for it lol.

It really is! These are the types of events that show my personality. Yes, theres a chance for a ultimate transform/potions... but why do that when I can get a limited edition motion?!

Also, I dont know if this is the right video for it. The One day card is like the flower motion, but instead its a balloon with an 11 on it and then it pops.

13 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Aaaaa this motion is so cute. It sucks that it costs 200 anniversary coins, but I'll try to save up for it lol.

I got the 1 day on an alt and it is Dandelion but with a balloon and when it bursts you get confetti, unless the 200 one is not the same to the 1-day

Also the Garden XP thing is 750k per minute, it multiplies with runes (I was getting 1.020.000 XP per minute), lol not worth it.

750k per minute, you need 234 minutes for 1 XP mark, and that is like 3 hours and 53 minutes... for one XP mark!

9 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I got the 1 day on an alt and it is Dandelion but with a balloon and when it bursts you get confetti, unless the 200 one is not the same to the 1-day

Also the Garden XP thing is 750k per minute, it multiplies with runes (I was getting 1.020.000 XP per minute), lol not worth it.

750k per minute, you need 234 minutes for 1 XP mark, and that is like 3 hours and 53 minutes... for one XP mark!

It adds up over time! I mean, you can just lay back afk and enjoy getting the xp. Its much better then having to go kill mobs for it.

2 hours ago, Yuweh-KT said:

GOOOOOO PACK YOUR SELF IDIOMS !!!!! YOU ALL MOTHER FATHER GREEDY PIECE OF TWEET

NA and EU has almost the same event but NA got bad greedy management lessen the stuffs that should be part of reward ... 

errrr

48 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Koreans are getting that motion this week.

no way it is coming to NA anytime soon

33 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

It adds up over time! I mean, you can just lay back afk and enjoy getting the xp. Its much better then having to go kill mobs for it.

You need 3 hours and 53 minutes... for one XP mark, you could kill like a few larail mobs and get more in about a few minutes. Especially if you have an XP rune with the event passive etc, or amulet even better, prestige + tea of repose.

9 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

errrr

Koreans are getting that motion this week.

no way it is coming to NA anytime soon

This is the one we are getting, it is same to Dandelion idle motion but with a balloon and confetti. I got it on an alt to check.

https://imgur.com/a/Jv4NKcb

44 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

So here we go again EU got it better than Garbage NA 

ticket cost 11 in NA in eu its 2 token

That 2 Coin ticket has nothing to do with the vending machine, that was part of the event only in Korea. The ticket is useless in EU and if you check the forums they already removed it and compensated people that bought it.

The free legendaries are part of EUs Hero Trials it has nothing to do with the Anniversary event.

8 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

That 2 Coin ticket has nothing to do with the vending machine, that was part of the event only in Korea. The ticket is useless in EU and if you check the forums they already removed it and compensated people that bought it.

The free legendaries are part of EUs Hero Trials it has nothing to do with the Anniversary event.

THe hero trials is part event reward for anniversary .............

Archived