Jump to content
Kibbelz

Weekly Server Maintenance - September 16, 2020

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

THe hero trials is part event reward for anniversary .............

Just cause an event is taking place during the anniversary, doesnt mean its an anniversary event. The 'Event Coin' event isnt an anniversary event and we still have it. EU got tiamat potions and contracts as a reward, we got tiamat and erreshikgal. NCwest hasnt given the best events recnetly, so we need to take what we can get instead of comparing us to EU. Theyre not the same, they have different GMs and come up with different things. We might of goten the short end of the stick, but its better then having another p2w event. At least in these i can participate and do something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luffy-KT   

@Kibbelz @Lokithis is the worst anniversary event i have ever seen ... last year i just needed to have 1 birthday coin to win prizes this now needs 11 you think the players are a joke or what do you think of us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also do not feel like wasting time in anything other than the shugo emperor's vault. This is the only thing that gives something worthy of using (the coins) and it gives it in abundance. Doing it on an alt is also beneficial because you can buy stigma enchants and refinement stones.

I might be grumpy but the rest are simply not worth wasting time on.

2 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

You can pop balloons for days though! I want it cause its limited edition and wont ever be given out again. Theres a chance for the other motions to be given out, but not an 11th anniversary one.

Of course I am also getting this, since it is a one time thing. I didn't say it is not good, I said that the motion is not the one you thought it would be.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kibbelz   

@Kallistu-DN @Arhangelos-KT This is correct - although the Nightmare Coins are named differently - they will be functioning as Event Coins going forward! You can use these in future events.

@Yuweh-KT I always welcoming specific feedback, ideally constructive but it doesn't need to be. I'd appreciate more details on what's specifically set you off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

@Kallistu-DN @Arhangelos-KT This is correct - although the Nightmare Coins are named differently - they will be functioning as Event Coins going forward! You can use these in future events.

@Yuweh-KT I always welcoming specific feedback, ideally constructive but it doesn't need to be. I'd appreciate more details on what's specifically set you off.

Nightmare coins are already renamed to Event Coins. All the coins I have from before today are already just "Event Coins".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Nightmare coins are already renamed to Event Coins. All the coins I have from before today are already just "Event Coins".

yes. I knew it!! They used to have another name!  lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

@Kallistu-DN @Arhangelos-KT This is correct - although the Nightmare Coins are named differently - they will be functioning as Event Coins going forward! You can use these in future events.

@Yuweh-KT I always welcoming specific feedback, ideally constructive but it doesn't need to be. I'd appreciate more details on what's specifically set you off.

I am personally outraged that you cant ride these unicorns around in Dream Adventure!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gameplay Updates
Reverted the drop rates for Titan Coins and Titan Coin Pieces to their levels from before the 8/19/2020 update.

 

This is amazing, 

thank you so much @Kibbelz

We really appreciate it @Hime

And also every new upcoming aion event increasing even more drop rate in the future will be very welcome!

9A3lJ3H.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fest-DN   

This new form of tile-based-pvp is definitely my favorite part of this event. Not because it's fun or anything, just because the opportunity for tile-based rubbish talking is great.

Get ready Elyos, I'm gonna tile you like I'm sensibly remodeling my bathroom and you're the floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fest-DN said:

This new form of tile-based-pvp is definitely my favorite part of this event. Not because it's fun or anything, just because the opportunity for tile-based rubbish talking is great.

Get ready Elyos, I'm gonna tile you like I'm sensibly remodeling my bathroom and you're the floor.

...if you were an Asmodian in KT you would feel hardhearted, the map of the event is like having 20~30 asmodians and like 100~200 elyos. So far I do not think Asmodians won a single one of these tile flipping things. I went there the first day, saw what it was and I'll never go back. There are far better way to kill my time in game and the rewards of that map are RNG infested garbage. Especially that 11x anniversary coin machine... I am shocked that people still fall for the same RNG-driven rewards. I hope at least one person will earn an ultimate transform in the whole NA region.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...if you were an Asmodian in KT you would feel hardhearted, the map of the event is like having 20~30 asmodians and like 100~200 elyos. So far I do not think Asmodians won a single one of these tile flipping things. I went there the first day, saw what it was and I'll never go back. There are far better way to kill my time in game and the rewards of that map are RNG infested garbage. Especially that 11x anniversary coin machine... I am shocked that people still fall for the same RNG-driven rewards. I hope at least one person will earn an ultimate transform in the whole NA region.

I am going to earn them both :D i believe my bad luck on enchant/stigma enchanting has been building up since 6.0 for this event.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I am going to earn them both :D i believe my bad luck on enchant/stigma enchanting has been building up since 6.0 for this event.

5bPhJj7.jpg

...let me not ruin your moment of will and belief, let RNG ruin it for you, let me not be the "I told you" person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 hours ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz @Loki

Those heroic quest lugbug are clearly a future for autohunt something we dont have in NA .... that make no sense !

NeAOBc0.png

I dont know about you... but perosnally, i find it more absurd that 7000 mobs gives you only 25 event coins.. 

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...if you were an Asmodian in KT you would feel hardhearted, the map of the event is like having 20~30 asmodians and like 100~200 elyos. So far I do not think Asmodians won a single one of these tile flipping things. I went there the first day, saw what it was and I'll never go back. There are far better way to kill my time in game and the rewards of that map are RNG infested garbage. Especially that 11x anniversary coin machine... I am shocked that people still fall for the same RNG-driven rewards. I hope at least one person will earn an ultimate transform in the whole NA region.

Have you guys still not won? I know on DN yesterday at likemaybe 8-9 there was literally 0 asmos participating in the event, the tiles were 100% elyos. Its a hype based thing, theres 24 events a day and the quest is daily. You guys should be able to get one win! 

 

And for the machine, yeah I agree. The RNG is probably really low. Im only farming up for the motion card. But on my chanter ima go for the machine just to try and do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yuweh-KT   
On 9/17/2020 at 5:34 AM, Kibbelz said:

@Kallistu-DN @Arhangelos-KT This is correct - although the Nightmare Coins are named differently - they will be functioning as Event Coins going forward! You can use these in future events.

@Yuweh-KT I always welcoming specific feedback, ideally constructive but it doesn't need to be. I'd appreciate more details on what's specifically set you off.

Look at the damn rewards you fool its damn 7.5 who wants that stupid legendary manastone and 7day legendary enchantment stone and the damn sovereign accessory box !!! along with rubbish other items do u think thats worth 11 anniversary token which u can farm 20 max daily or more with lugbug but damn .. LOOK please i think ur not a blind disable guy think also well on what will u put out there cause that rewards is rubbish even 6.0 era wont like that.. yeah the ultimate xform is nice but on what rate .000000000000000000001 % ??????????? HELL NO!!!!! 

ITS AION ANIVERSARY NOT YOUR MOMS BURTDAY !!! BE MORE GOOD AND NICE ON REWARDS !!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yuweh-KT said:

Look at the damn rewards you fool its damn 7.5 who wants that stupid legendary manastone and 7day legendary enchantment stone and the damn sovereign accessory box !!! along with rubbish other items do u think thats worth 11 anniversary token which u can farm 20 max daily or more with lugbug but damn .. LOOK please i think ur not a blind disable guy think also well on what will u put out there cause that rewards is rubbish even 6.0 era wont like that.. yeah the ultimate xform is nice but on what rate .000000000000000000001 % ??????????? HELL NO!!!!! 

ITS AION ANIVERSARY NOT YOUR MOMS BURTDAY !!! BE MORE GOOD AND NICE ON REWARDS !!! 

All the rewards except for the +9 stigmas are as you perfectly stated are rubbish...The ulti xforms they have as a reward are also rubbish as no one wants the female ones as they are very bad for rangers in every which way...Now ask yourself why is it they just gave out kaisinel and chutan contracts but cant even put the potions as a reward seeing as they are all ulti's...ncsoft,when i dive into the common sense of how y'all think i just have to say EW in regards to how idiotic y'all think...

Edited by Valedia-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

The ulti xforms they have as a reward are also rubbish as no one wants the female ones as they are very bad for rangers in every which way

 

30 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

chutan

 

tenor.gif?itemid=15460712

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

All the rewards except for the +9 stigmas are as you perfectly stated are rubbish...The ulti xforms they have as a reward are also rubbish as no one wants the female ones as they are very bad for rangers in every which way...Now ask yourself why is it they just gave out kaisinel and chutan contracts but cant even put the potions as a reward seeing as they are all ulti's...ncsoft,when i dive into the common sense of how y'all think i just have to say EW in regards to how idiotic y'all think...

...the 30 days embargo you said you would do, sure did end much sooner, didn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=15460712

log your ranger and use a male form then a female and see what you didnt know...can you tell the major differences?lol!

35 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

...the 30 days embargo you said you would do, sure did end much sooner, didn't it?

thats because you didnt leave...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

log your ranger and use a male form then a female and see what you didnt know...can you tell the major differences?lol!

thats because you didnt leave...

I never said I would leave, you said you would leave for 30 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I never said I would leave, you said you would leave for 30 days.

I think valedia lives off in-game time not real world time so every 2 hours is 1 day for them and that time would probably add up to about 30 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I think valedia lives off in-game time not real world time so every 2 hours is 1 day for them and that time would probably add up to about 30 days.

She would never be able to come up with such an excuse but there you just gave it to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

I think valedia lives off in-game time not real world time so every 2 hours is 1 day for them and that time would probably add up to about 30 days.

ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×