Weekly Server Maintenance - September 16, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Drugged-KT said:

sometimes i just think Valedia is trolling us

There you go with that made up t word again that makes no sense...some one please explain to me the meaning and use f that t word because i truly dislike and more so hate people that believe in such none sense...i will now put you on ignore for using and believing in that made up stupid t word...ew for being so lame n typical...

17 hours ago, Drugged-KT said:

sometimes i just think Valedia is trolling us

It would explain a lot if she was a troll and it would make it easier to simply ignore her. But she is drop dead serious in everything she wrote so far which is kinda scary.

12 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

There you go with that made up t word again that makes no sense...some one please explain to me the meaning and use f that t word because i truly dislike and more so hate people that believe in such none sense...i will now put you on ignore for using and believing in that made up stupid t word...ew for being so lame n typical...

There are plenty of trolls, some are constructive, others are funny, some are simply unbearable to be around.

This is the category you fall into:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shitposter

18 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It would explain a lot if she was a troll and it would make it easier to simply ignore her. But she is drop dead serious in everything she wrote so far which is kinda scary.

There are plenty of trolls, some are constructive, others are funny, some are simply unbearable to be around.

This is the category you fall into:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=shitposter

Well this t word is something y'all made up for god knows what ever reason and its pretty stupid and as far as being bothered by the words,actions or behavior be it for fun or w/e i must say the problem isnt this so called t person but more so with you since its a term you made up to show how weak minded you are in being annoyed or bothered by a person you dont know at all...check youself as the problem is with you and how weak minded you are...why is it NO ONE and nothing a person does in any game can bother me except for stealing items? has it ever crossed your mind how many things i see daily on forums and in game that i find annoying but i never speak on it cuz its TEXT and not actual words your brian is constantly hearing and thats why i cant understand how anyone can claim to be annoyed by seeing text...oh and i call the brain brian...it's time to grow up and stop being so weak minded as to let ppl get to you or are you saying my brian is so strong that no one can bother me...lol

shitposter=A person who reguarly submits terrible nonsensical post to an internet forum.

Arthangelos view of the kinda person i am based on my posts....well im glad nothing that you are bothers me...?

Shit Poster

Someone who uses social media and rants, talks shit, or just belittles everything because they are either bored or have way too much time on their hands.

"Man, this shit poster is so angry all the time, why does he belittle every single thing?"

Your opinion is now and will always be your own but know that you cant define or categorize me in anyway since you dont know pretty much anything about me...but humans love to put labels on others thats not like them so label on is what i leave you with as i find your need to mind others business rather annoying...now who dont mind others business?lol

39 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

Your opinion is now and will always be your own but know that you cant define or categorize me in anyway since you dont know pretty much anything about me..

You are being categorized based on your posts, not your favorite ice cream flavor or whether you prefer blue over green colour in clothing.

Well at least you know judging and categorizing others is wrong by any and all means right? I must say i never knew playing with some one in a game is based on them being liked or not, rather than how fair and honest they are...which person would you prefer to play a game with? one you deem annoying based on your preference but honest and fair,or not annoying based on your preference but a liar,cheat and ofc a thief? your response will let me know and y'all go about things here backwards...

2 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Well at least you know judging and categorizing others is wrong by any and all means right? I must say i never knew playing with some one in a game is based on them being liked or not, rather than how fair and honest they are...which person would you prefer to play a game with? one you deem annoying based on your preference but honest and fair,or not annoying based on your preference but a liar,cheat and ofc a thief? your response will let me know and y'all go about things here backwards...

You want a kasinel for free. YOU ARE THE THIEF.

Dear HealingSquid. Valedia never intends to steal anything. Valedia only asks what she thinks is fair and she stated his reasons. I agree with Valedia in her claim. I clarify something. In my case it is indistinct to get the last tranf. Given that in a few months a lot changes again and on the other hand it bothers to see my characters transformed.

9 hours ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

You want a kasinel for free. YOU ARE THE THIEF.

i've invested lots of years in aion just as most of you did and true to the core they removed our regular crit atk and running scrolls with xofrms and they just said f you veteran players you get crappy xforms but thank you for the time/years you've invested and you dare try to call me a thief and try to label me as one who wants things free when ive never asked nor received anything free since playing this game...

my rant is all about showing some appreciation and you want me to just accept that they showed none and shut up or im being annoying because i refuse...wow!

On 20/9/2020 at 8:23 PM, Valedia-DN said:

1) Honest & fair but annoying
2) Based on my preference but lying

->3) Honest, fair and based on my preference.

I made my choice, no regrets so far.

g6QCTx9.jpg

13 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

1) Honest & fair but annoying
2) Based on my preference but lying

->3) Honest, fair and based on my preference.

I made my choice, no regrets so far.

g6QCTx9.jpg

i guess the major difference between you and i is that im fair and honest but annoying to those that like to control the actions and ways of others but not this btch...

cant decide if i wanna play dark elf or high elf in eso lol but everyone says high elf it best due to race bonus and all that jazz but i prefer the dark look of the dark elf lol

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

i guess the major difference between you and i is that im fair and honest but annoying to those that like to control the actions and ways of others but not this btch...

cant decide if i wanna play dark elf or high elf in eso lol but everyone says high elf it best due to race bonus and all that jazz but i prefer the dark look of the dark elf lol

I assure you most people would prefer a lying+easy going btch than an annoying one.

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

at least you finally understand and accept what you are...continue to carry the company thats exactly like you and i will stick to my annoying people that wont steal from and lie to me...

You constantly either don't get what people say or you put words into people's mouth.

I said people would prefer to hang out with a non annoying person than an annoying one.

I am trustworthy and easy going. I never even take any ffa loots from pve instances (when I do them) cause I have alts that I get kinah from from luna afking and a ton more from events that benefit having alts. I got plenty of billions, a petty 5m sale loot won't do me any good, defo not worthy of "stealing it"

I make a perfect ingame friend, you would make hell of a bad one for sure.

you better go do your research on who valedia is and what i've done to help countless random strange none friends and then think about trying  to come back and call me a bad person...why do you think you make a good in game friend? honestly i dont believe you are you all the time and thats the difference between me and pretty much everyone else as i say things that pop in my head not caring if others find it annoying or not but i dont believe you live your life with the same freedom as i do because i believe most gamers check themselves based on what they say just to be accepted and i do not...what would happen if u decided one day to just be you in all its glory? i double post=we hate that its annoying,i post random none thread topics=we hate that its annoying,i say what i feel and how i feel about things and its=we dont like that its annoying and you think the problem is me...y'all dont play with someone because of how they are and you think that is a valid reason...what i made perfectly clear in aion is that you and people like you are the problem...

disagree cuz its what your friends expect you to do and not so much cuz im wrong...i forgive you for its not your fault,you just need to belong and not being the complete you is their requirement of you and you just agree...lol

Archived