Aion Game Client has stopped working

2s310981-DN

This happened to me a while ago and I couldn't play for 2 or 3 days as nothing seemed to work.
I have 2 wifi cards (an external one and the embedded one). I disabled one of them and the game started working again. Now I got used to disabling one of them whenever I launch Aion. I hope this helps you.

On 10/17/2017 at 3:53 PM, 2s310981-DN said:

i just redownloaded aion after like a year and whenever i press the lauch button the splash screen pops up but then gives me a windows error saying " game client has stopped working" and my game crashes. anybody know a fix to this?

Pull up your Aion folder, go into your bin64 folder, rename the aion.bin file to aion.bin.old, and then try launching the game again.

It should launch the 32-bit client, which should stop the crashes.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So I just got this game working somehow after downloading it a couple of months ago, but now its not working anymore. My computer runs on windows 10 and I was having a blast on it until it crashed. (It crashed a lot but it was fine because I could just log back in) But now when I log in and press play now, a picture will load up but then it will just crash.

Can anyone here help me?

On 10/20/2018 at 3:36 PM, Nevia-KT said:

So I just got this game working somehow after downloading it a couple of months ago, but now its not working anymore. My computer runs on windows 10 and I was having a blast on it until it crashed. (It crashed a lot but it was fine because I could just log back in) But now when I log in and press play now, a picture will load up but then it will just crash.

Can anyone here help me?

Go to your Aion bin64 folder and rename Aion.bin to Aion.bin.old. Save it, restart the game.

@Vantheria yeah i did exactly what you sayed change the Aion.bin to Aion.bin.old but after i clicked on play now it only show the aion picture then it is not running the game =/.yes i put the compatidly on windows 8 and yes i launched it as adminstrator i tryed reinstalling to but no luck 

First things first, do a windows update.  The last windows patch borked Aion for me too.

Do a file repair via the NCSoft launcher.  Some files could be corrupted.

Then start your launcher.  After clicking start on your launcher and if you don't see a small logo appearing on the bottom right of your screen (XingCode3), your game will not start.  See if your XingCode3 is allowed to communicate in/out via internet.  If not, do allow it.

Lastly, if it still doesn't work, try going to your Aion folder : NCSOFT->Aion->bin64->XingCode . Delete the files in this folder or rename it with .old.

Restart your client and try again. 

Archived