Happy S---t day !!

Yuweh-KT

That is ok you never gonna quit you gonna keep up with the 5rd grader insults to players and the company and cry till they eventually have an event that is up to your scratch then change your view thinking they listened then come back QQing the very next event. I seen this time and time again from the same type of Kermit the frogs that come to the forums act like they better because they use words that will never amount to anything except their own forum ban.

If you really want them to change stuff try rallying the entire Aion community. This includes RU/KR/EU and the other regions that have Aion in it. I doubt you could even rally the NA players let alone everyone else that is needed to get real change to Aion's stupid systems.

19 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Aqui está o "evento" de merda que Astellia ganhou no seu aniversário de 1 ano. Lamentável. Portanto, lembre-se, embora você possa não gostar deste evento que temos em Aion, pelo menos temos ALGUMA COISA. (Pobre Astellia; aquele jogo está tão morto e no túmulo, o que é uma pena, porque eu realmente gostei da jogabilidade nos testes beta.)

DMAt33y.jpg

this bro just open his mouth to talk shit probably sucks !!!

Poor thing you suggest rally (Rally is not always the right solution if you wanna change something learn from history)? Hahahahahahaha that brain of yours never fascinates me you think by taunting me to that a lowblow again ? If i ever got ultimate xform by this event you think i will take back what i said? I hope while being a captive pokemon you are exercising your brain too not just the but and mouth gagging to their hopes and promises . I stand here with that statements along with my friends who quit the game cause of lack of idea and a dead end in this patches . Half of them are pay to win and yet they still quit cause of the parasitic relationship between who wanna be good players and greedy management. And some of them are good friends who cant play and enjoy the game with tons of issues and hard to obtain items. 

I will not respond if you hit me again with your low iq taunt . 

--I'm just voicing out the people who had enough to the greed of this game. (i was one of them)
-Feel free to hate me if thats what you want it doesnt matter as long as i said what i wanna say. ( call me a kid , salty ranting shift) 
-Just on my point of view the event for 11th anniversary is very very wrong. 
 why ? : Look at the people battling 3 coins in 10mins / 3 coins for the quests ( can take 10min - 45min if theres alot of people) , 1 token every 30mins and the roll on the damn machine is 11. and the chance of getting rubbish is 99.99%  . Lotery ? Yes i agree with that statement but is it right to do it that way ? NO i dont agree its right ?
---> does the event should only have the good stuff? No , but it doesnt mean that you just put 1 good stuff and act like there should just few good stuff. its an anniversary "11th year" i think its good to make it more playable than profitable . 
-We all agree that Aion is dead , but why you all act like its okey to be more dead . We celebrated this 11th anniversary because we all wanna reminded of the fun that we have before not because of we wanna have fun in the future.
- I like the new map its interesting with the white screen bugged. Its fine we all know were on NA which is the buggiest servers . 
-If you have a good reason to like whatever they are doing and you made me realize i was wrong i will admit that. just dont came up with reasons that they have a family too and a family to feed cause we are talking about how NA became the graveyard of Aion not their family

18 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Throwing insults won't do anything better for sure. List the things you dislike and thinks you would want.

Sadly this rarely works on our favor.

If its not in my favor atleast for some players . i'm tired seeing people quit on my face and tell me that the game system and management is so parasitic .. I used to troll alot of people now they are gone im just gonna troll all NCSOFT Dev ball lovers and make them mad for awhile 

I kind of understand all the rage, but I'm sure the person that is really responsible for making final decisions doesn't even read the forums (or is just extremally good at ignoring).

What is really sad is that there is a list with popularity ranks (things they should be prioritizing to change), and it has RNG in first place, Transformation in third place, and Event in fifth.

Yet they made an Event that is pure RNG and only a few will get the Transformation.

Even the P2W event is pure RNG. Will it ever end? :(

Also... 1 dice per account weekly is just.. I don't know... 

It should be 1 per char, or have some extra dice in the prestige login reward.

55 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

That is ok you never gonna quit you gonna keep up with the 5rd grader insults to players and the company and cry till they eventually have an event that is up to your scratch then change your view thinking they listened then come back QQing the very next event. I seen this time and time again from the same type of Kermit the frogs that come to the forums act like they better because they use words that will never amount to anything except their own forum ban.

If you really want them to change stuff try rallying the entire Aion community. This includes RU/KR/EU and the other regions that have Aion in it. I doubt you could even rally the NA players let alone everyone else that is needed to get real change to Aion's stupid systems.

Also im not afraid of getting forum or banned as long as i said whatever i wanna say whenever i  wanna say it . i live without regrets .. thats why i fight them with my main account i dont hide behind any shadows .

1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Throwing insults won't do anything better for sure. List the things you dislike and thinks you would want.

Sadly this rarely works on our favor.

well

throwing insults won´t work, but to be honest and if we take our experience... 

Suggestions, politelly asking, making riots, cancelling suscriptions, begging, praying, threating... nothing worked in the past. 

The game is created and designed in Korea. There, I believe, is still popular. Then they send this to NA. They know we are so few so they don´t know about us. Few changes are made just to provide some money to the people working on this side of the world. Finally, to give the sensation that somebody cares, they put 2 guys in this forum and  streams. None of them knows the game or really read the forums. They are just here to provide small messages with the updates. 

So... nobody will hear us, nobody will know about us and nobody care about what we want. So you are free to say whatever you want, nothing will happen. 

the only exception to this, is when somebody find some exploit and they risk to lose the small amount of money this game provides to them. On those situations they are really fast. 

--I'm just voicing out the people who had enough to the greed of this game. (i was one of them)
-Just on my point of view the event for 11th anniversary is very very wrong. 
 why ? : Look at the people battling 3 coins in 10mins / 3 coins for the quests ( can take 10min - 45min if theres alot of people) , 1 token every 30mins and the roll on the damn machine is 11. and the chance of getting rubbish is 99.99%  . Lotery ? Yes i agree with that statement but is it right to do it that way ? NO i dont agree its right ?
---> does the event should only have the good stuff? No , but it doesnt mean that you just put 1 good stuff and act like there should just few good stuff. its an anniversary "11th year" i think its good to make it more playable than profitable . 
-We all agree that Aion is dead , but why you all act like its okey to be more dead . We celebrated this 11th anniversary because we all wanna reminded of the fun that we have before not because of we wanna have fun in the future.
- I like the new map its interesting with the white screen bugged. Its fine we all know were on NA which is the buggiest servers . 
-If you have a good reason to like whatever they are doing and you made me realize i was wrong i will admit that. just dont came up with reasons that they have a family too and a family to feed cause we are talking about how NA became the graveyard of Aion

Was it really hard for you to type something like this out rather than your other posts? You ended up typing this out anyways which is far more constructive and got across the same point. The major difference is @ Kibbelz will read this rather than just skim over your original post just to see if they have to delete it from the forums or not.

Now lets look at the previous rallies for MMORPG's

• The rally for an original version WoW  followed by the most successful patch blizzard has ever had with WoW and that was WoW classic's release.
  • BDO players rallying every region and wanting more payment options+ playment options in all regions. What do we have in BDO now an amazing p2w but playable game where even the most laziest of players can get to a competitive point. BDO saw a major boost in the spending habits of NA players specifically compared to every other region.
  • Ark: Rallied to have breeding added to the game when the game when it was going to getting closer and closer to being shut down when it was still in early access. Now Ark sees an ever growing population every major release they do.
  • City of Heroes: Players rallied behind a P-server community owner and they are now in talks with NCsoft to get the rights to publish CoH from what i understand. NCsofts failed game that they shut down had 20k + players on 1 P-server i think their numbers have dwindled a bit now but imagine your own game that you abandoned doing better than every other game in the NA region. At some point that has to speak volumes to the developers about their games.

4 of the most notable rallies that have ended up in positive changes for the games involved. Rallies work so long as you have the force behind you. Players have all the power when it comes to video games because even if they do nothing and refuse to fix anything players will take matters in to their own hands abandon the company and do what City of Heroes did and make the game more successful than retail ever was. The issue is Aion did such a good job splitting up cliques with their game design that no one wants to work together because their in-game E-peens get in the way. 

Turn off your blind spots and open your view to the world and you will see everyone is fighting the same fight against NCsoft just from a different angle. The issue is if people do not conform to your angle you throw 5th grade insults their way like you are a twitch stream super star. The reality is you are not(that i know of) you are a player who enjoyed Aion just like everyone else. You think you are in the right when you have the same view as everyone else. The only difference between you and me is that my p2w friends quit during 5.0 not recently they had to listen to me explain day in day out the direction of the game and they all agreed it was going the wrong way they did not want spending players and playing players to co-exist. They wanted spending players to pray on non spending players like it is today. 

Also im not afraid of getting forum or banned as long as i said whatever i wanna say whenever i  wanna say it . i live without regrets .. thats why i fight them with my main account i dont hide behind any shadows .

I am farbio in game. I have no reason to hide this is my main forums account because my main account was banned for legitimately acting the exact same you are with the exact same issues you are so angry about now. I know the outcome is simply an account being banned on the forums.

Archived