Ty and hasta la vista baby.

Ksara-DN

After 11 years of AION, I decided to try Black Desert Online and I'm enjoying it. Unfortunately I will not appear on AION as before. I must eventually login until I finally lets go. 

I am usually persistent and stubborn, but there is a limit. If NCS hadn't destroyed the base of the game or if my SM wasn't so obsolete, I might not have been writing now, but unfortunately the way how, I play and what NCS promotes, does not converge anymore.

I am a single character player while NCS wants its customers to have multiple characters. The NCS creates situations, content, events, etc. to encourage variation by destroying dedication. While dedication move to died its value, variation creates anomalies (hakers and cheeters). Nowadays nobody cares about losing their account. If you lose your accont, do another one is created and in a week you have a stronger character than an honest 11-year-old veteran.

In this last event, the players who achieved an ULTIMATE transformation are all those who have multiple accounts. Whoever is dedicated to just one character, danced. This is not a criticism. It is just a fact.

This week I went to pick up tents in Lakrum and found a VANDAL. We created a group, but while I killed an NPC VANDAL killed the other four with a basic set. It is 11 years of dedication against 60 days of any player and yet he has more DPS than me.

Summing up. A game is good when it is fun. When you get angry and get frustrated on a daily basis it is because this game is not so good. Fortunately in other MMO's I won't be a transformation. My character will be exactly what I customized it to be.
It's time to try new things while,6 you place a glass on your keyboard's space bar, in all your accounts, to pick up any item (almost always bad) when it should be possible, playing. So see you soon!

I completely agree with you OP. The game is overran with hackers, botters and alt armies. Nothing in the game is worth grinding for, it is like you don't even need to play the game anymore. Enchantment stones? luna/event coins on alts; kinah? luna on alts. It is just a shyt system. Grinding (harder way) for said items will take you much longer than someone with an alt army or is a cheater. I was doing the quest on dreamland to pick up those dolls and stuff and everytime I want to loot, some alt named Milk1, Milk2, Milk3, Afk1, Afk2, Afk3, Name1, Name2, Name 3 beats me to it. What a joke.. :D

In the past when somebody said something like that, you had an army of white knights protecting the game and attacking the player. 

Now you can see many of them that understand your feelings (including me). And maybe, we have the hope, somebody will see this post and similar ones and will decide to go back to the game we used to have. 

It is good to know you found a game to enjoy. I am waiting for some time a new mmorpg. Something with the quality that WoW or Aion used to have at some point. 

Sorry to see another long term player go but I just wanted to point out that the ultimate transform contract from this event is untradable and can not be brokered. So even for those of us that have made army's of alts for events with tradeable rewards, unless you get it on your mains account it kinda sucks unless you feel like rerolling to a new account. Anyways, wish you the best of luck and happy farming wherever you end up going!

Thank you all for your comments.

ilikeskins-DN I will consider your suggestions, except for Guild Wars 2 because it is an NCSOFT product.

About BDO, it's true. There are many similarities with AION and everything is fine. I'm used to it, however, the game is infinitely superior and I can finally invest in my character's appearance within an adult, mature context that hasn't been emptied and bombarded with elements that don't make sense.

What discourages me at AION is all this focus in the opposite direction of the community. They ended the trade, made the broker useless, turn the game childish, ended the professions, ended the wars in the sky. They removed the interesting content, put an end to the mounts. They ended the story. They made PVE obsolete and PVP unbalanced. 

We were forced to use the transformations and the transformations made all investment in appearance useless. The affinity that people had with your character ended. They destroyed cooperative behavior and encouraged individual behavior. Guilds have lost relevance. The need for strategies, unity and leadership has disappeared. The ranking is died, the sieges is died.

The game became a game of chance and full of bizarre content. Everything fails. The game is no longer uniform. It has too many BUGS and gives the feeling of being abandoned.

A figure that sums up today's AION is a winged alligator sitting on a car in an undefined world. If you prefer, a sheep mounted on a chicken or a zombie facing a blue ghost of water written AION.

What AION is? Is a medieval wold, futuristic may be? Is a battle between angels and demons. Magicians and Dragons? No more. 

Does anyone there still remember the name, "tower of eternity"? What is mean? Does it make sense to you?

For me, the entire content of AION is now disconnected. The spells imitate a bowling ball and cause HIT KILL to an 11 year old FULL DARK TALON +15 in the PVP. 

Then... Nothing else makes sense. It is as if you threw a fruit with pizza, ice cream, cement, metal, clay, urine and feces in the blender. Would you drink? I cant any more.

11 minutes ago, Ksara-DN said:

Thank you all for your comments.

ilikeskins-DN I will consider your suggestions, except for Guild Wars 2 because it is an NCSOFT product.

About BDO, it's true. There are many similarities with AION and everything is fine. I'm used to it, however, the game is infinitely superior and I can finally invest in my character's appearance within an adult, mature context that hasn't been emptied and bombarded with elements that don't make sense.

What discourages me at AION is all this focus in the opposite direction of the community. They ended the trade, made the broker useless, turn the game childish, ended the professions, ended the wars in the sky. They removed the interesting content, put an end to the mounts. They ended the story. They made PVE obsolete and PVP unbalanced. 

We were forced to use the transformations and the transformations made all investment in appearance useless. The affinity that people had with your character ended. They destroyed cooperative behavior and encouraged individual behavior. Guilds have lost relevance. The need for strategies, unity and leadership has disappeared. The ranking is died, the sieges is died.

The game became a game of chance and full of bizarre content. Everything fails. The game is no longer uniform. It has too many BUGS and gives the feeling of being abandoned.

A figure that sums up today's AION is a winged alligator sitting on a car in an undefined world. If you prefer, a sheep mounted on a chicken or a zombie facing a blue ghost of water written AION.

What AION is? Is a medieval wold, futuristic may be? Is a battle between angels and demons. Magicians and Dragons? No more. 

Does anyone there still remember the name, "tower of eternity"? What is mean? Does it make sense to you?

For me, the entire content of AION is now disconnected. The spells imitate a bowling ball and cause HIT KILL to an 11 year old FULL DARK TALON +15 in the PVP. 

Then... Nothing else makes sense. It is as if you threw a fruit with pizza, ice cream, cement, metal, clay, urine and feces in the blender. Would you drink? I cant any more.

I agree with you...Transformations (to some extent) are killing the game,rng on every corner if u want to achive something

From a great game we now get this shit lol and more ppl are leaving than ppl returning 

But ppl do not care 

Watch the streams on weekend and see what Aion NA become....12 whales vs 12 whales THATS WHAT Aion is now

GW2 hasn't been royally corrupted by NCsoft yet. >_> It's still largely Anet's game. There are some really shitty decisions with it (certain story content behind paywall if you didn't log in when the episode went live, but you can still get around that by grinding gold and exchanging it for gems and buying the things that way), but it's not a p2w fiasco. They also just announced the next expansion for next year. So don't trashcan it just yet because NC publishes it.

ESO also isn't too bad. Elder Scrolls just isn't something I'm all that interested in, but it's definitely not a bad game. It's probably worth checking out, too.

BDO is just the same song as Aion with a slightly different tune. But definitely enjoy it while you are.

Shainygirl ....... Kunoichi (usually in Velia 2)

Shainy_Dom ...... Tamer (usually in season 2)

The RNG is good both for enchanting and for getting equipment, and the good thing is that you have to fight to get it. There are a lot of professions and the accessories and armor can be shared between characters of the same family, etc, etc. for now in Aion I will do the basics and continue on Divine (a great memory). I hope to meet you Ksara in BDO. A great pleasure.

9 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

GW2 hasn't been royally corrupted by NCsoft yet. >_> It's still largely Anet's game. There are some really shitty decisions with it (certain story content behind paywall if you didn't log in when the episode went live, but you can still get around that by grinding gold and exchanging it for gems and buying the things that way), but it's not a p2w fiasco. They also just announced the next expansion for next year. So don't trashcan it just yet because NC publishes it.

ESO also isn't too bad. Elder Scrolls just isn't something I'm all that interested in, but it's definitely not a bad game. It's probably worth checking out, too.

BDO is just the same song as Aion with a slightly different tune. But definitely enjoy it while you are.

This and you don't need to do the living world stuff.. Personally Gw1 story is far better so when episodes go live I am like "Meh". Maybe Gw1 spoiled me. They better bring back Ritualist or I am booking a flight and bringing a large pitch fork and torch to Anet's head quarters..

Sorry to see you go because I remembered I tried to save you in Lakrum once from that DN ranger who recently got Marchutan in the other p2w transformation event. Couldn't save you because you weren't that geared and then I ran around, kept healing myself and it took him 5-10 mins to kill me in full heal spec. I wasn't as geared either but the guards ccing him to hell helped with my survival. I agree with you that sm isn't all it could be because you aren't geared. Fully geared sm is god tier. I also myself am thinking about moving to Gw2 permanently because it's clear us f2p people will not be looked after and will continue to be food. I got killed 5 times by a full geared Marchutan sin and kaisnel gladiator camping the the camp in the middle. Left all the times to do other camps and they kept coming back. +15 stigma skills hurt..

I respect everyone's opinion and think that what doesn't work for me can work for other people and that's fine.

For me, NCSOFT's last big mistake was the adjustments at SIEGE. SIEGE was the last breath of a good time. This is over and as a result there is no reason to buy a prestigie pack anymore. 

Why?

Because the NCS reduced participation in fortresses from seven to three with a drop in score (GP) in a ranking that is periodically deleted.

ING and GELK went from being a PVP SIEGE to becoming a PVE SIEGE. That's because NCS removed the score from the opposite race. This certainly had a side effect. Transformations have become useless at SIEGES. The next step will be to end RESHANTA.

Dissatisfied with the changes, NCS forced players to purchase a ticket to enter KATALAM and another ticket with 20BM to enter PRADETH and SILONA (valid for 7 days). However SIEGE has been reduced from 4 days a week to 2 days a week and even if you enter PRADETH and SILONA, get ready. This SIEGE is limited, does not score or scores very little (GP). In addition, these fortresses do not have a BUFFER and for that reason only ASMODIANS will obtain the fortresses every Thursday and Sunday.

Summing up. NCS destroyed the SIEGES PVP and then they appear on the forum asking what they need to do to improve the game.

What about this? Stop destroying it.

It is good to remember that the fact that the two fortresses are in the hands of only one race is the result of another mistake of the past. It was the incentive that NCS gave to ASMODIANS that generated this distance between Elyos and Asmodians. It was not a natural process.

I say. Creating distortions is an NCS specialty. This happened with the new races (SONG, GUNNER, VANDAL and etc). NCS encourages the creation of a new character with a race that is too strong and then needs to reduce the DPS of those races (NERF). This generates imbalance and then demotivation because if you deliver a product and then remove the people are dissatisfied.

I'm sorry, but today I can say that AION is bad because of NCS. Your wrong choices, wrong decisions, lack of focus, wrong priorities, abandonment of the community, etc.

This last NERF in SM was too much for me. I think the next step for FEAR will be a 100% healing BUFFER on your opponent. You smiled? I'm laughing too, but it's not a joke. It is true.

You can disagree with me on several things, but let's agree on one thing. This community is incredibly persistent.

It is impressive to think that this game is still alive after 11 years with so much incompetence in updates.

About this. I've been thinking. I used 40 stones on a STIGMA +9 and finished with my STIGMA +9. So ... Do I like to suffer? Am I here at AION to get angry or to have fun? That is the point and that is what people should ask themselves before making a decision. Mine is that I can no longer dedicate myself to disappointment. I will play any game as long as it is good and fun.

A hug for everyone.

Archived