Weekly Server Maintenance - October 18, 2017

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be a scheduled game update Wednesday, October 18, 2017 from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

Changes

1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Haunted Energy event will continue for one more week.
  3. Shugo Sweep will begin. You can find full details here.
  4. Katalam and Danaria server tags will be fixed on integrated servers. Katalam = KT, Danaria = DN
  5. An issue where some items could not be attached to mail after 5.6 that could previously be attached will be fixed.
  6. An issue with the animation for Flying Feline Wings will be fixed.
  7. Munirunerk's Treasure Chamber will no longer be opened with Luna, and its prizes will be greatly improved. The only way to open it is via keys earned by spending Luna.
    • Celestial Guard's Weapon Box
    • Celestial Guard's Armor Box
    • Minium (100) 
    • Luna Material Chest (10)
    • Noble +10 Manastone Bundle
    • Tempering Solution (1 or 2) 
    • Omega Enchantment Stone (1 or 2)
    • Omega Enchantment Stone
    • Shining Enchantment Stone (5)
    • Major Felicitous Socketing Box (Mythic)
    • Spinel Medal (10)
    • Cute Minion Contract (2)

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week
an3uCZ7.jpg mcxaxv9ntfrz.jpg 9ISogPp.jpg

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aion Team
25 minutes ago, Magikarp-DN said:

Are we going to see Minium in the lesser shugo sweep rewards? and can we make Minium tradable within the account? I have a bunch of Minium from the Kromede's event on alts that I won't ever use.

There is Minium available, yes. Also, everyone will see a heavily requested motion return as well. ^_^

Anyway, Cyan, my feedback, I would personally prefer if you all didnt give high end gear as event rewards so fast. :P Especially just now that I finally get to go inside and can reliably take the final boss down. I mean, at least they only come from Golden Cards, which are hard to get. But, for instance, I would rather not have the same happening as it did with the snowball event after 4.8, which started giving out DD gear to everyone.

I do appreciate the return of that motion though. :P

Also, will you consider bring poke the reward gods again and force them to give out the snowboard mount. Or at least force the all mighty BCMasters to put it as a special sale when Winter arrives?

05.gif Please?

9 minutes ago, null-DN said:

Will we also be getting a patch/fix for the camera panning bug introduced in the Windows "Fall Creators Update" which was released today?

EU Aion patched it last week -- https://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/2517-PROBLEMS-WITH-WINDOWS-10-UPDATE/

I can confirm this as updated today and can not move camera in the Fall Creators Update. had to revert to last version of windows. please fix this soon!!

@Cyan

Isn't it kind of silly to be adding Harvester stuff into P2W already? Groups are just NOW accomplishing actually downing the instances and participating in content, but now no one will want to do it because why do the work when you can just get it from event/games instead? How about instead of giving away gear that is going to inflate our market even more, put some chronos stone bundles in the events to help everyone! Just saying. 

1 hour ago, Bryos-KT said:

Anyway, Cyan, my feedback, I would personally prefer if you all didnt give high end gear as event rewards so fast. :P Especially just now that I finally get to go inside and can reliably take the final boss down. I mean, at least they only come from Golden Cards, which are hard to get. But, for instance, I would rather not have the same happening as it did with the snowball event after 4.8, which started giving out DD gear to everyone.

I do appreciate the return of that motion though. :P

Also, will you consider bring poke the reward gods again and force them to give out the snowboard mount. Or at least force the all mighty BCMasters to put it as a special sale when Winter arrives?

05.gif Please?

Funny thing: you say to everybody? I did the snowballs event and got zero DD equip chest.... Plus i wound agree with a free roll per day and then (the board resets every day as well) extra rolls you could buy. Since this sweep usually is only for 2 weeks, normal players only roll twice. I know its free but.... twice? in a all event?? Whats the fun??? 

It would be time to do a daily sweep like BnS. At least ppl get usefull stuff, not necessary weapon/armor chests.

When is housing compensation gonna be fixed.

"GM Rhan Yesterday at 21:12

Hello there,

As previously stated, the intended marketplace value has been given to your character in the form of 335 million Kinah instead of the inflated value for which you have auctioned your house. I hope this clarifies things, any further response regarding this matter will only result with the same response from us.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards, 

GM Rhan
NCSOFT Support Team"

They're calling me an exploiter when I'm not and will not listen to my reasons. They even said I auctioned the house, when in reality I narrowly won my estate. Do something about this otherwise I quit, because I cannot put up with this rubbish and I'm sure many others can't. I'm just so angry I'm not evening bothering to take my name back.

Taking my estate which I paid for without my permission and not properly compensating me for the things I paid for, which also includes wall paper and exterior, that's just stealing.

Dont worry guys about harvester being in rewards list. To open one of this golden cards youd need to spend around 500 dollerinos. Doubt that this event will flood harvester stuff to the market

3 hours ago, 1s34D745-KT said:

When is housing compensation gonna be fixed.

"GM Rhan Yesterday at 21:12

Hello there,

As previously stated, the intended marketplace value has been given to your character in the form of 335 million Kinah instead of the inflated value for which you have auctioned your house. I hope this clarifies things, any further response regarding this matter will only result with the same response from us.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards, 

GM Rhan
NCSOFT Support Team"

They're calling me an exploiter when I'm not and will not listen to my reasons. They even said I auctioned the house, when in reality I narrowly won my estate. Do something about this otherwise I quit, because I cannot put up with this rubbish and I'm sure many others can't. I'm just so angry I'm not evening bothering to take my name back.

Taking my estate which I paid for without my permission and not properly compensating me for the things I paid for, which also includes wall paper and exterior, that's just stealing.

If you bought it after they announced whats gonna happen to housing (and they announced it around february), you have no right to complain. Dont try to be smarter than everyone by on purpose bidding with alts to "compete so hard"  for it to double ur kinah.

everyone who bought theirs before they announced refund, got theirs without problem.

48 minutes ago, Heat-KT said:

Dont worry guys about harvester being in rewards list. To open one of this golden cards youd need to spend around 500 dollerinos. Doubt that this event will flood harvester stuff to the market

If you bought it after they announced whats gonna happen to housing (and they announced it around february), you have no right to complain. Dont try to be smarter than everyone by on purpose bidding with alts to "compete so hard"  for it to double ur kinah.

everyone who bought theirs before they announced refund, got theirs without problem.

Crikey mate there's no need to be like that. Back in February Aion forums was a mess and people couldn't log in properly and had to refresh upto 100 times just to log in, and a great proportion of players didn't even visit forums then. Its better with new forums but the remains that a lot of people were surprised with having their homes taken away from them.

Its pretty ridiculous that you think everyone who played the game normally which would involve 3.0's housing system and bought homes after it was announced in a very restricted setting that they're all cheats. That's pretty much saying full groups that ran Fallen Poeta are hackers when they're not.

So instead of accusing people, how about you get off your high horse and actually empathise with the community. I helped with the investigation of suspicious activity regarding housing and I don't like it when innocent players are being punished as well as judged for playing the game. Aion support is already in the wrong, but right now you are in the wrong for falsely accusing ALL others in wrong doing.

How about you actually help NCsoft in the investigation of players doing suspicious activity like I did but otherwise, bugger off mate.

13 minutes ago, Johngunmad-KT said:

Crikey mate there's no need to be like that. Back in February Aion forums was a mess and people couldn't log in properly and had to refresh upto 100 times just to log in, and a great proportion of players didn't even visit forums then. Its better with new forums but the remains that a lot of people were surprised with having their homes taken away from them.

Its pretty ridiculous that you think everyone who played the game normally which would involve 3.0's housing system and bought homes after it was announced in a very restricted setting that they're all cheats. That's pretty much saying full groups that ran Fallen Poeta are hackers when they're not.

So instead of accusing people, how about you get off your high horse and actually empathise with the community. I helped with the investigation of suspicious activity regarding housing and I don't like it when innocent players are being punished as well as judged for playing the game. Aion support is already in the wrong, but right now you are in the wrong for falsely accusing ALL others in wrong doing.

How about you actually help NCsoft in the investigation of players doing suspicious activity like I did but otherwise, bugger off mate.

Well done spoken like a true blue.

Archived