Weekly Server Maintenance - September 23, 2020

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone! Happy Aion Anniversary!

This is to let you all know that we will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow at 5am Server Time (4am PT // 7am ET // 11am UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 and a half hours. We will be implementing a few fixes changes targeted at localization, which are detailed below:

Localization Bug Fixes

• Fixed an incorrect skill name in the description of the Sorcerer skills Elemental Rush and (Advanced) Elemental Rush (changed Infernal Flame of Wrath to Flames of Wrath).
  • Fixed various typos and naming issues in Daeva Ranger content
  • Fixed typos in some item names and descriptions
  • Fixed typos in some NPC dialogs

Happy Daeva's Day!!

2 hours ago, TimelessAngel-KT said:

NC butthurt blocked me... DEAR NCSOFT YOU DONT DESERVE MY GOODSIDE !! be better and ill treat you better or ignore you while scamming people believing you are an official server but felt like the worst private server there is. 

Well, they are the official server, I don't know what you mean... 

I can't understand why people complain so much.. this is an amazing free game with a sh*t tons of content to explore... get over yourselves

Happy Aion Aniversary!  

Please!! dont care about those guys asking for ultimate transformations or any item hardly to obtain, cuz AION its not easily i play like 11 years ago (Tahabata 3.0 - many players just for kill a fk dragon and was too cool)  i see a lot changes on that game and now its a bad joke for you get a strong weapon like Sovereign Wep and gear parts, you just to need to reach lv 80 and earn 1000 coins event, how those guys still saying ''Shit'' to be more easily?? Shame guys. 

I love this game and i know about those many bugs but for a Free MMORPG with cool skills and many objectives, its rly good for me.

Sorry for my bad English i ́m not a american.

If there was only a few complaining, it wouldn't be a big issue, but so many are unhappy with the RNG nyerking us over and over, so many quit already. 

Ultimate transform make a HUGE difference in endgame content (both pvp and pve). If you don't know what you're talking abou, pls stfu. ty.

37 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Ultimate transform make a HUGE difference in endgame content (both pvp and pve). If you don't know what you're talking abou, pls stfu. ty.

It's weird that SkyBuff, in particular, doesn't realize the benefit of an ulti xform. A chanter with ulti xform is just... insane. Being cast-speed AND attack-speed capped at the same time is such a huge difference compared with having to switch between legendary attack and cast speed xforms and STILL only being attack-speed capped, not cast-speed. Ah well. Maybe they'll get it when they get a freebie ulti potion and try it out. xD

1 hour ago, Teminisian-KT said:

Happy Aion Aniversary!  

Please!! dont care about those guys asking for ultimate transformations or any item hardly to obtain, cuz AION its not easily i play like 11 years ago (Tahabata 3.0 - many players just for kill a fk dragon and was too cool)  i see a lot changes on that game and now its a bad joke for you get a strong weapon like Sovereign Wep and gear parts, you just to need to reach lv 80 and earn 1000 coins event, how those guys still saying ''Shit'' to be more easily?? Shame guys. 

I love this game and i know about those many bugs but for a Free MMORPG with cool skills and many objectives, its rly good for me.

true they complain about everything want all free...

pd: america is a continent...not country

On 23.09.2020 at 2:17 PM, Skybuff-KT said:

I can't understand why people complain so much.. this is an amazing free game with a sh*t tons of content to explore... get over yourselves

Lmfao... Unless you are a new player and don't see yet the true state of this game nowadays( game which was great, but eons ago, now it's terrible, lots of problems, terrible management, ncsoft stopped caring very long time ago, gameforge is surprisingly doing better with the game in Europe since long time ago as well), you're either a white knight of ncsoft, or just really blind. Shit tons of content? If this is lots of content, you don't know how it was pre-6.0 then. Shit tons of content was 4.0-4.7. So stop telling ppl who can actually see the true state of this game to get over themselves. 

On 23/9/2020 at 2:17 PM, Skybuff-KT said:

Because Aion was far better and they started degrading it. Some patches give some upgrades and many bring downgrades.

Their number one mistake was the destruction of Aion in 6.0. They took every possible decision they could to make the game garbage. people can only complain ever since.

On 9/23/2020 at 9:21 PM, Teminisian-KT said:

Happy Aion Aniversary!  

You just said it by yourself you just came back, well we played this game while your gone and you dont know what we went through. Before saying that we must be in shame you should have a valid info on what really happened on the past years. @Loki i "dashed the post i made so that people like you cant criticize it and can't complain about it. U cant delete it because its a fact that it was indeed a ---- day . next time you got hurt by reality dont call out the people who made you awoken , thank them. 

tell me something else what random mechanics you're talking to me, I'm telling you I'm playing with 80 characters on each of 50-60 coins and I'm exchanging them and I don't like any shit nyerking game and liars. prove to me that you like it somehow did you read that I use everything possible 10 times per character and I have 7-8 accounts with 8-10 characters

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

returning players to forums should not have anything to say on forums about new topics of the new bs ncsoft is going on with cuz u havent been here so shut up...the valedia has spoooooooken lol

I agree to a point but the reality is this has been going on since omega stones and probably before so returning players came back to the same situation that probably made them leave in the first place.

Archived