Producer's Letter - September 2020

Vasilios-KT

Lets start off by saying this. Im glad they came out and spoke publicly about the auto hunt situation, and made an official letter for it. Not just plopping it on the forums where people may not even see it. I would also like to add, I understand why the auto hunt feature isnt in the game. It gets rid of the entire grindy aspect of a MMO and is just an afk type thing.

Now, some negative things on that. In my opinion, a large portion of the player base that complained about it wasnt complaining about the fact we dont have it. But more so, the issue that it takes an absurd amount of time killing 1500, 7000 mobs for two quests that dont give rewards worth it. From what I saw, people didnt like how many mobs, and the amount it took to complete the quest. For only 25 Event Coins. 

I do wish there was discussion about what they are working on to better the player base, like RNG issues, Ultimate Transformation issues, Combining Contract Issues, Etc. I guess we just have to wait and see whats going to come in the future for that.

And for the final part of the letter, the transforms. Why are we adding more transforms to the game when 85% of the player base doesnt even have the ones currently in the game. Are these legendries or ancients, commons? If theyre new legendries, that means more collection buffs, more legendries to get in a contract. Which is nice in the end, but at the start... I own 2 legendries, ive combined ancients and haven't gotten 1 legendary. I cant be trying to combine and have a chance at getting ANOTHER legendary thatll have no benefit to me, because I dont own its partners for the collection, and its not an extra so i cant combine for an ultimate. If more and more contracts keep being added, they need to be easier to get. I mean Jesus, people are farming for the next 8 months for an Apostle transform... Ultimate/Legendary contracts need to be a more common item in events, if were getting more and more transforms. Currently I have a 2/29 chance of getting an extra legendary, by the time I get an ultimate contract ill be six feet under.

This anniversary event would of been a great way to put an ultimate contract at a fixed price. You could of put an ultimate contract in the merchant for 400 anniversary tokens. Something that not a lot of people might go for, but some will. It causes a lot of grinding, by doing the daily quests and the minigame and the daily quest rewards. And therefore people arent complaining about the rewards in the event. You could put the worst rewards in the world in that vending machine, but in my opinion, if theres even a single ultimate contract for a fixed price.. then the rewards are amazing.

I want to make it clear, i dont mean anything hateful but this is genuinely the perspective i have currently on these changes. Yes, im glad that major issues in the community are being recognized, but theres still a lot of things left in the unknown. 

Archived