Banned people still 75? really?

Chibiusa-DN

Today the first banned people by abusing Fallen Poeta came back to the game (yes they got about 1 or 2 weeks only), and we can notice they still on the same lvl...  did you really just let them stay in the same lvl as they reach by hacking? Legal players deserves an explanation at least, Do you think people will stop hacking if they now know they cna hack from 70to 75 in couple days and then get ban for 1-2 weeks and that's all?.That's all?

I really hope some people from aion team can give us an explanation or something. By know it's already too much to tolerate, we cannot keep ignoring these things if we wanna keep this game alive.

I feel a bit tired about Aion right now, 

problems with hacker, they use hacks and keeps the benefits of this, 

Governor and army commander trolling and blocking elyos in danaria (we have enought in kahrun with no governor almost 1 year, when the server was dying and players transfered or quitd the game so we became in unadvantage for many long time and now again)

items and lvl are so hard to get, before was easier, I dont understand why now its a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot expensive than before, it could be a bit easy and the lvl too. (im not saying get all free, just a bit easier as before under 4.9 updates)

I think players right now put excesive efforts in the game and its tourned monotonous. 

I love the game, before was perfect as an endgame based mmorpg, right now is like Lineage 2 with grind based mmorpg and isnt funny anymore. 

Aion is a game very balanced, but when u are in the same level and gear level than others, so, this updates after 5.0 made this so unbalanced. 

put over all this the fact that, all those players that exploited the game with hacks for level up faster than us maintained the benefit of (at least) keep the level. this is not okay. this isnt funny. keep grinding 1 year or more for stay at the same level than the hackers got in 2 days.... 

46 minutes ago, Sachibi-DN said:

put over all this the fact that, all those players that exploited the game with hacks for level up faster than us maintained the benefit of (at least) keep the level. this is not okay. this isnt funny. keep grinding 1 year or more for stay at the same level than the hackers got in 2 days.... 

Less then 5% of the Aion community cares that people cheated to get their level or people would stop supporting this game. Addiction > Taking action against cheaters.

Let them stay in lvl 75 after the temporla ban for abusing fallen poeta is like someone steal a car, get arrested stay in jail for couple days pay the bailgo out and keep the car he stole... This is the logic of banning people for hack 2-3 lvles in an instance and after 1 or 2 weeks of ban let them stay in lvl 75 anyways....

here comes a 'good old days" speech, but in the p2p days, not sure if the players ever got the account back but when we could check other people's stuff on the website(made hiding info pointless and silly) we always could tell who  got caught for hacking or RMT, the char in question would still be the same level, but NEKKID and NO KINAH, NO AP... not a farkin thing beyond level and a name unusable by anybody else, what happened to that?

The funny thing is, i know people who ran the instance since level 70 to 75 and just get 2 weeks of bann and others ppl who just ran for a few % to 75 got a perma ban. so thats unfair to cheaters LOL. i know cheating is cheating but the punishment have to be the same for everyone who abuse fallen poeta even for a little or much. now the player after 2 weeks they got their level 75 characters again. nice :) 

Yesterday we got a survey asking about things like "are you satisfied with minions blabla?" "are you satisfied with siege schedule blabla?" and things like yea whatever, but one final question caught my eye... "in a scale of 0 to 10 would you recomend this game to a friend?" which made me think, i gotta really dislike a friend to suggest him to immerse in this game in which your game experience will be forced to deal with ppl who acquire x10 results by using cheating programs and the consequences are non-existent.

Now, if i am a dude who uses these cheating programs, enjoy the benefits by shiting on other ppl sharing the game x10 just so i feel good about myself and dont give a nyerk about what the game its all about, as in a mmorpg, well yea, if i happen to have friends, i would recomend this game and we can all ruin it together :D and who would give a nyerk? The "GameMasters" so far aparently not, the ppl who i share the game in my faction? aparently not to the point i care, so yay we got less ppl making the game an enjoyable experience, and more ppl making the game a shit fest.

I really like that after merge the game feels alive once again, i like the fact we got a new forum in which ppl can actually enter to at least read wtf ppl think of the things that happen in game. Now all this can go straight up to shit if the ppl running this game (Not really sure who they are, but lets call them NCsoft) dont read the ppl playing the game, or they read but dont do anything to preserve their gaming comunity SAFE.

I have been playing this game for a lot by now, and one thing repeats over and over, if one dude dicedes to use said programs once, after a while this decition becomes an option. If they timidly used once you will see after some time they use them non-stop, in dungeons alone where nobody sees them to get goods, in pvp if they cant win because they havent learnt their class and suck, and any circunstance in which they cant deal with. And the worst thing of all is THEY SHARE THIS TO SIMILAR INDIVIDUALS, so with time you got more ppl using these things.

SO why do you wanna keep this ppl in the game? As in a lucrative way its awful because the ppl i had to run into that uses this things they surely dont invest a cent in the game, reason why they exploit the shit out of these things.

I undestand you are having trouble getting ppl to stay in the game or even coming to the game, but if i were you id worry as you once did back in the p2p days to keep the comunity SAFE because this sort of things its what drives ppl away from your game.  

On a side note to all the ppl playing this game, if you happen to give a nyerk, just take note of the ppl who conveniently took "vacations" for a week to know with who you decide to play. Its your call to ignore the masks, just know you are also wearing one with you double-morals. 

13 minutes ago, Reflectionn-DN said:

just take note of the ppl who conveniently took "vacations" for a week to know with who you decide to play. Its your call to ignore the masks, just know you are also wearing one with you double-morals. 

I was actually thinking about this yesterday. There are a couple people on my friends list who have not been online since merge--not even to claim their names. I'm wondering if they got banned. I guess I'll see today if they finally log on...

15 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I was actually thinking about this yesterday. There are a couple people on my friends list who have not been online since merge--not even to claim their names. I'm wondering if they got banned. I guess I'll see today if they finally log on...

They've been logging since yesterday. The bans were issued one day before the merge. They are already claiming their names and being welcomed back to their legions lol. Not only NCSoft is a joke, but the community that decides to look the other way.

On 18/10/2017 at 3:37 AM, Kiatra-KT said:

we always could tell who  got caught for hacking or RMT, the char in question would still be the same level, but NEKKID and NO KINAH, NO AP.

That would be wonderful, would actually set up an example. I remember back in the day people were really scared of RMTing 'cause there were actual consecuences. Nowadays it's just a slap on the wrist for proved hacking, and absolutely shameless RMTing no one cares about.

If you can't compete with ppl using the BCM and think you have the right to run scripts on instances for free items to compensate, find a new game, this game is no longer for you. If your ping sucks and you can't compete against low ping players, pay a ping reducer and suck it up, don't ever think that gives you the right to no-animation, just makes you look like a sad loser who can't manage loses.

We have shameless cheaters and then we have those who excuse themselves for using them, which are the vast majority of the Aion population, specially in the latin american/brazilian legions. Most of them came when the game went F2P and they haven't experienced NCSoft enforcing the ToS, so to them, cheating is a joke, getting caught is a joke, you can cheat all over again to get your stuff back in no time, or don't lose it at all, like with the Fallen Poeta exploit where temporary time outs were handed out with no real consecuences whatsoever.

People have been running the script tool for years now, some I know about were banned for a week for the Fallen Poeta exploit and came back a week later like nothing happened. These people won't stop using it and won't stop telling their friends to use it, simply because they see nothing will happen to their accounts. Back in the day there was just 1 guy using it in legion, he then started to tell others, and later on everyone was soloing Danuar Sanctuary, uppers, IO, SDS for enchants/omegas/free items to put on the broker. It spread like cancer, I saw it happening, and I saw the company not doing anything about it. Then these people went other severs and it spread there aswell. By now, it's a common understanding that if you're not cheating in these communities, you're an idiot, so in a coercive way they push others to cheat, 'cause let's face it, the gaming community is full of socially akward people looking for a place to fit in, and they'll do anything to be liked by their legionmates.

The game is in a sad state.

On 18/10/2017 at 0:19 PM, Cinnamoon-DN said:

They've been logging since yesterday. The bans were issued one day before the merge. They are already claiming their names and being welcomed back to their legions lol. Not only NCSoft is a joke, but the community that decides to look the other way.

Of course they were banned, you think someone who plays everyday and even waste a lot of money in game buying nccoins and pretsige pack will still without log one of the most important days in the Aion's History? Cannot be more obvious.

Archived