[Event] Event Coins

DSaga-KT

1 hour ago, DSaga-KT said:

So after the next maintenance on September 30 of 2020, you wont be able to exchange your event coins for items, baron baroca will be remove ?

We will get a new event with a new NPC apparently, even if not directly after that date. We will have the Halloween event soon.

The coins are permanent event rewards so from now on when you participate in an event, you will get these coins and you will have an NPC to use them. This way you won't have outdated event currencies anymore and you can always use your coins in future events if you still have some left.

This is a very good change for once, I have kept a ton of previous event reward currencies that I could fill up a small warehouse of them.

The Baron will likely be here until the end of the Anniversary event and the closing of the Vault.  His NPC goes with that instance, we just got him early and the instance late.  lol.  

But the event coins are permanent event currency; I expect as lazy as NCsoft is, we might get a change of NPC but the rewards will likely stay the same.  Just look at shugo sweep and how they never update that.  

7 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I must have missed the announcement where they said they were going to remove the current Event Coin NPC. ? I wonder if I will still be able to purchase my Sov weapon?

It is meantioned in the anniversary event page I think.

7 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

That would be weird to remove the coin reward nps unless they replace it with another one, since we will have the vault till mid-October. If they remove the npc we will still be able to  collect the coins but not to spend them.

The truth is that as long as we can keep collecting coins there should be an npc, but since the coins are a general event currency they might even have no npc for like a week but it still worths collecting them.

Imagine the next NPC having a ton of better rewards and people hate themselves for "wasting" them in the current one :D

6 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It is meantioned in the anniversary event page I think.

The truth is that as long as we can keep collecting coins there should be an npc, but since the coins are a general event currency they might even have no npc for like a week but it still worths collecting them.

Imagine the next NPC having a ton of better rewards and people hate themselves for "wasting" them in the current one :D

I thought exactly the same, and since I already bought all I wanted from the npc this week, I’m saving my coins now for the next event.

30 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I thought exactly the same, and since I already bought all I wanted from the npc this week, I’m saving my coins now for the next event.

I haven't been able to get the contract on my main because i do not have many classes (had but deleted so I can make those Abyssal Splinter compatible ones). So whatever I got, I still have.

We get the Halloween event next week, so lets hope it is with good rewards.

18 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I haven't been able to get the contract on my main because i do not have many classes (had but deleted so I can make those Abyssal Splinter compatible ones). So whatever I got, I still have.

We get the Halloween event next week, so lets hope it is with good rewards.

Yeah, and there is also something about Korean harvest festival event mentioned in the producer’s letter but I don’t know how it will be organized.

Posted Saturday at 08:34 PM

On 26/09/2020 at 6:37 PM:

"The coins are permanent event rewards so from now on when you participate in an event, you will get these coins and you will have an NPC to use them. This way you won't have outdated event currencies anymore and you can always use your coins in future events if you still have some left."

So is it wise to keep the remaining Nightmare Coins today and save them to use and spent in the next upcoming events? We could still have some last confirmation if those coins will be obsolete or not. Thank you so much in advance.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIfNVyy1NBL8CEL5x6HgI

10 hours ago, Marianni-DN said:

Posted Saturday at 08:34 PM

On 26/09/2020 at 6:37 PM:

"The coins are permanent event rewards so from now on when you participate in an event, you will get these coins and you will have an NPC to use them. This way you won't have outdated event currencies anymore and you can always use your coins in future events if you still have some left."

So is it wise to keep the remaining Nightmare Coins today and save them to use and spent in the next upcoming events? We could still have some last confirmation if those coins will be obsolete or not. Thank you so much in advance.

5 hours ago, Michelly-DN said:

Is it recommended to open all collected [Event] Coin Sacks now or put and leep them on warehouse slots right now for future use on alts?

I kept most of mine, they will not be deleted and we do not know which future event will use them but they will be used in future events for sure. And the pouches will defo not be deleted either. They have no reason to delete those. They would have to specifically mention this.

As they said they are putting the coins in the new event somehow (didn't mention how)

@Kibbelz was the event coin bundle removal from the lugbug missions  in the recent patch deliberate? Now you only get event coins directly on the character and they cannot be traded through account warehouse. Also it looks like you only get 5 event coins  whereas the bundle gave you a chance to get up to 100 event coins 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I searched for a description of Event Coins and Baron Baroca and only found this topic! Nothing in event descriptions on the page where the events are listed! I see there's a mess about when Baron Baroca will be removed. He wasn't removed so far, Oct. 19. He looks like related to Halloween, but appeared much earlier. It would be strange to see him removed right before Halloween.  However, i have a question whether he will remain through Oct 21? If the npc changes, will I be able to buy Daevanion skills  for Event coins? 

On 10/1/2020 at 8:58 AM, SlAyeRr-KT said:

@Kibbelz was the event coin bundle removal from the lugbug missions  in the recent patch deliberate? Now you only get event coins directly on the character and they cannot be traded through account warehouse. Also it looks like you only get 5 event coins  whereas the bundle gave you a chance to get up to 100 event coins 

Yes I enjoyed when we could get Even Coin Pouches tradeable through account, it's a pity that now we cannot. It was also good to receive Event coins directly by being online, now we don't even have that. Only Sonpyone that can produce not more than 50+35 event coins per week, or 100+35 if you got a survey with them, and login that gives 5 coins.  You can exchange gold ingots for ingredients only 2 per week. I'll never spend socket stones for this stuff, they are much more valuable.  Stellium is something from the past, I don't have 40 on any toon cause I spent them for promise rings event long ago.

Archived