Feedback Update: Events

Arctic

CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE TILL WHEN THE EVENT WITH BARON BAROCA LASTS???

I don't enjoy the fact that the descriptions to the events on the site became very unclear, events are several at the same time, end at different times... Also I donj't enjoy the fact that no one replies to my question on the forum. I searched by Google and found

"Harvest Festival & Hanbok Pixel" Event Duration: 9/30/2020 – 10/21/2020, it describes making Honey Songpyone, Pixel Transformations and "If an account consumes 2 Legendary transformations via combination". As far as I remember, the Pixel Transformations came via survey and it was much latger than Septemper 30. I believe, Making Honey Songpyon also came quite recently, I noticed that Lugbug Missions changed and began to give ingredients for making Honey Songpyone.  Earlier it gave more Event coins and we also got Event coins by being online, + Genesis crystals and Daevanion skills. that was the bast event, or part of an event. .The "Event coins", however, appeared earlier and Baron Baroca too, I believe, even earlier than Sept.30. Also we would receive Small Event Coin Bundle by being online, account tradeable. That was a very good event or part of an event! There was also an event with "Master Class" when a character could earn earn a Large Event Coin pouch by looting mobs and exchanging with a shugo in Gelkmaros. I was l;ucky to receive such things in Demaha, Lakrum on 3 accounts, then I looted mobs in Gelkmaros on the same account, different classes toons and hoped to receive another Master Class book but I didn't.

The existence of Baron Baroca and "Event Coins" are not described anywhere on Aion  site, so I ask you please answer my question till when do they exist??? Do they finish with Harvest event  on Oct 21 or not?? 

As for liking the events, I liked the Dreamworld and 11th anniversary event but it was too short and I didn't have time to spend all 11thAnniversary coins :( Will they be useless now and forever? It's a pity!!

I don't much like the Song Pyone event since I never got any Songpyone Box after the basket, they always fail, and I only do this event for the sake of Event Coins.   

2 hours ago, MetaBlack-KT said:

CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE TILL WHEN THE EVENT WITH BARON BAROCA LASTS???

Also I donj't enjoy the fact that no one replies to my question on the forum.

Instead of screaming at us in multiple threads about the same thing (when we are only players, not CMs/GMs, and don't owe anyone a reply), why don't you try using the search function here on the forums?

From CM Loki:

On 9/8/2020 at 10:33 PM, Loki said:

Baron/Baroness are longer-term event merchants, so your coins wont go to waste. We'll announce when they are departing. Many events in the future will also provide "Event Coins" to be used in their shops.

What i haven't really seen anyone suggesting is an event which contains Dazzling/Shining blue and green shards (more in specific Dazzling). The only way to get these now is trough RC. If you are a player who does not reset RC or can not run it more than once a week you only get 8 Dazzling blue/green per month, which for 10months is not even enough to get 1. So to have a CHANCE of crafting 1 and actually getting 1 for your class is so bad and it would take you more than a year, where the dazzling red is currently available from alters. 

1 hour ago, Tweanie-DN said:

What i haven't really seen anyone suggesting is an event which contains Dazzling/Shining blue and green shards (more in specific Dazzling). The only way to get these now is trough RC. If you are a player who does not reset RC or can not run it more than once a week you only get 8 Dazzling blue/green per month, which for 10months is not even enough to get 1. So to have a CHANCE of crafting 1 and actually getting 1 for your class is so bad and it would take you more than a year, where the dazzling red is currently available from alters. 

If we are going to get events like korea they will come, but most of them were promotions similar to when we got the normal/shining they will be shining/dazzling. Very few "event" had these as rewards. ie you pay for it or enchant the ones you have whatever the promotion says

12 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

If we are going to get events like korea they will come, but most of them were promotions similar to when we got the normal/shining they will be shining/dazzling. Very few "event" had these as rewards. ie you pay for it or enchant the ones you have whatever the promotion says

Yeah but if i don't have them i cant enchant them or whatever the promotion was :D And id be happy if its even shards, doesn't have to be the full dazzling gemstone. Just to be more accessible to collect them

We had the tree event not too long ago which gave us the shards or shining gems or normal gems. This would be the kind of rewards that are free at the same time there was promotion on the bcm you could buy gemstones normal and shining. These are the things similar to korea and they will have for shining and dazzling gems. Runes was part of a diferent event/promo for the ulti ones but the normal/greater runes had a similar thing to the gems

On 10/19/2020 at 4:30 PM, Vantheria-DN said:

Instead of screaming at us in multiple threads about the same thing (when we are only players, not CMs/GMs, and don't owe anyone a reply), why don't you try using the search function here on the forums?

From CM Loki:

Thanks. I thought, Event thread is supposed to be viewed and replied by GMs/CMs. It was started "Posted on Behalf of the NCWest Aion Game Team".

Archived