Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - September 30, 2020

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hello everyone! We will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow at 5am Server Time (4am PT // 7am ET // 11am UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 and a half hours. Notes on the maintenance are below:

Event Changes

• Shugo Sweep event will end.
  • Class Master event will end.
  • Harvest Festival event will begin.
  • Steraki's Special Stigma Bundle Promotion will begin.
  • Daeva Ranger event missions will end and will be replaced with Harvest Festival event missions.

Gameplay Updates

• 4 new Legendary transformations and 5 associated transformation collections, will be available.
  • Added missing Legenday transformation potions to bundles obtained from Shugo Sweep.
  • Added a level requirement for interacting with boxes related to the secret arenas in Inggison and Gelkmaros.

Localization/Text Updates

• Fixed an issue where some Daevanion skill books referred to incorrect skill names.
  • Fixed minor typos in several skill and item descriptions.
  • Fixed an issue where some Magic Resist manastones were named Magic Defense instead.
  • Fixed an issue where some bundle items used outdated terms in their names.

Just now, Yuweh-KT said:

For my very long time playing this game . When NCSOFT do this not posting about rewards it maybe because the rewards are disappointing. Please prove me wrong !! Happens before , hope wont happen again.

Well legendary contracts are supposed to be a 'low-tier reward' so... that either means itll be a real low-tier reward, or there will be like low-low-low-low-tier rewards and then, low-low-low-tier reward, etc. 

1 minute ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Well legendary contracts are supposed to be a 'low-tier reward' so... that either means itll be a real low-tier reward, or there will be like low-low-low-low-tier rewards and then, low-low-low-tier reward, etc. 

lets just hope its good and not disappointing in the last time they didnt post anything about it. i just learned from it i'am hoping now that i was just being paranoid and wrong..

(rubbish event)

Event item listing,

- [Event] Ancient Legion Treasure Chest Key Bundle

- [Event] Legendary Legion Treasure Chest Key Bundle

These items do not drop in game anymore and automatically get replaced with Katalam Base Crystal Key Bundle...…...

-.- why cant we have normal events with normal rewards. not this P2W junk. (no wonder aions losing customers and no one wants to play)

6 hours ago, Michelly-DN said:

@Arhangelos-KT

Will  [Event] NPC Abyss Treasure Baron/Baroness Baroca vanish and disappear to make room for upcoming Harvest Festival NPCs and recipes table at Capitol square?

Will Nightmare coins be totally obsolete ?

The Baron was supposed to end after maintenance, but it is frustrating on what they said about the key etc. If I understood correctly they will lengthen that part until October 16th or something. We will have to see.

But in any case the coins will not be obsolete, coins are the new events' currency and will be used in future events as well. Maybe not this one but it will never be outdated.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

6 hours ago, Michelly-DN said:

@Arhangelos-KT

Will  [Event] NPC Abyss Treasure Baron/Baroness Baroca vanish and disappear to make room for upcoming Harvest Festival NPCs and recipes table at Capitol square?

Will Nightmare coins be totally obsolete ?

And sorry for the double post, but kibbelz said they wil put coins in the new event. Didn't mention how but lets see.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/7369-upcoming-changes-to-daeva-ranger-event-missions/

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Maybe I'm just reading incorrectly because it's early and I haven't had my tea yet, but it looks like this new Harvest Festival event will be pretty nice! It seems like you only have to combine 2 Legendary transformations to be guaranteed either Kaisinel or Marchutan at the end of October. If that's the case, that is really good for people still needing an Ultimate transformation! Hoping I didn't understand it incorrectly.

EDIT: Now I see it's either Greater or Ultimate -- so only a chance for Ultimate. Well, hopefully some people will get lucky.

In any case, could we please know what [Motion Card] Comical Bow Bundle looks like? Does anyone have a video of it? :x

Edited by Vantheria-DN

@Kibbelz What bosses drop the Rice Flour? All it says on the post is "Obtained from the following bosses:"

14 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Maybe I'm just reading incorrectly because it's early and I haven't had my tea yet, but it looks like this new Harvest Festival event will be pretty nice! It seems like you only have to combine 2 Legendary transformations to be guaranteed either Kaisinel or Marchutan at the end of October. If that's the case, that is really good for people still needing an Ultimate transformation! Hoping I didn't understand it incorrectly.

EDIT: Now I see it's either Greater or Ultimate -- so only a chance for Ultimate. Well, hopefully some people will get lucky.

In any case, could we please know what [Motion Card] Comical Bow Bundle looks like? Does anyone have a video of it? :x

I agree, the event doesnt seem too bad. It is going to be very rng heavy, like it was with the promise ring event. Youve gotta get the Honey Spogpyeon, and then upgrade it to the small basket. And then you have to combine 2 legendaries to get the Superior pouch. And then thatll be 50/50 it seems for the legendary to the ultimate transform (but lets be honest, its NCsoft.. its more like 10/90 for legendary and ultimate). I do really like how there is the legendary selection box at a fixed price, though. Itll definetly be a grind for it, and may take like 2-3 weeks. But at least you get to select the transform. And you can pick a 50% casting and att speed and a 100% movement speed transform... i mean yes please (although the powered up transforms only last for so long :( ) 

On another note, I was waiting to see if you would post someone on the motion card. I spent like 30 mins this morning trying to find a video on it. Thats what Im going to be really going for. I was hoping you had a video for it, haha.

Edit: I just saw what Violeta posted.. I think this is definitely worth the grind, and giving up everything else. 

Edited by Vasilios-KT