Weekly Server Maintenance - September 30, 2020

Arctic

39 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

As long as these new or old events has the legendary/ulti contracts as rewards then i say its a worth while event if not p2w...

Before you come complaining in the end of the event, let me tell you how it works... you need to have double legendaries to combine. you need 4x double legendaries and by combining them 2 at a time you will have combined 6x so you will get the max amount of rewards from it.

Or you need 7x ancients to make 12x combines (again 2x at a time) to get the other reward.

Now you know.

1 hour ago, Violeta-KT said:

I really liked this video. Today we are all PETS with the transformations and now we are kneeling and falling face down. Whose wonderful idea was that? hahahahahaha

My friends, you are incredible. You are tough, stubborn and very persistent, but ... keep one thing in mind. A game needs to be fun. If not ... Something is very wrong.

1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Now theres two motions to get!

To clarify for everyone, this current event's reward is actually an Emotion Card according to the event NPC, which is very different than a Motion Card. Just wanted to point that out since it's mislabeled on the website.

Edited by Vantheria-DN

@KibbelzI hope u guys plan to  compensate the people who missed the 0 coin pixel transformation bug since event npc disappeared out of nowhere. Many people from the server got the transform without grinding at all while  the rest of us that weren't logged are the time have to await to see what doomsday has in store for us, typical.........

5 minutes ago, Mystoganrr-DN said:

@Loki @Kibbelz i cant see how to get the design to get the +12 stigma selection box? halp? D:

It looks really convoluted and confusing, but from what I can understand, the +12 stigma box comes from Steraki's Special Box which comes from combining two Steraki's Special Shards. You get the Special Shards from Steraki's Special Stigma Package on the BCM, but that only includes one Shard. So you'd have to buy two Steraki's Special Stigma Packages on the BCM at 1,600 BC coin each (total of 3,200 BC coin or $40 USD).

Someone can correct me if I'm reading it wrong.

Dear @Kibbelz

we are very eager waiting for the upcoming Aion Halloween Event with event coffins bringing (one) 1 hour of triple xp buff in October.

we know we just had double xp event in september, but we can assure you not only small vocal minority welcome more xp buff  related events coming back since it is very popular among players & community as well.

aion.jpg

22 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

ncsoft please remove parry,evasion and block from all cloth gear and vice versa for the respected gears when retuning  cuz retuning for hours due to 1 none needed stat is crazy...how does one post a picture on forums?

People make 2nd and 3rd sets specifically for these to make defensive sets.

Be happy we have a 1-kinah retuning buff now.

10 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

ty for the assumption im not happy we have a 1 kinah event...typical thing to mention but really not needed...

So your problem is that you have to gamble with 1 kinah every time until you get your 4 needed stats? We have been doing this since 6.2 with normal price and the stats you dislike others need for their defensive sets. Right now this is the best case scenario. Everyone can get the stats they want with very little money.

I have spent up to 200~250m for some items in some cases trying to get all 4 stats I need and that is 400+ retunes. 400 retunes would cost me 400 kinah now so you have to be extra happy and forget the hustle of clicking 400 times because once the event is over you will still have to click 400 times and pay half a million for every click.

You sound unhappy in general, you constantly find a negative thing to say about every situation so I am here acting like serotonin giving you reasons to be glad.

5 minutes ago, skythee-DN said:

Well I'm happy to know because I didn't

The npc for this is inside the Dream Land map, it is a Shugo NPC and he is behind a building (dunno why they placed him there). If you see in your minimap, he has a pink quest giving 1 selectable legendary manastone once per week per char.

well when i stand in a location and clicking 400000000000000000000000times as u stated and keep getting all the prefered stats but it gets messed up with a parry,evasion or some other rubbish that i cant just simply go to selective retuning and remove the unwanted stat with one i prefer id suggest you just mind your business and go ask ncsoft why thats not how selective retuning works...

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

well when i stand in a location and clicking 400000000000000000000000times as u stated and keep getting all the prefered stats but it gets messed up with a parry,evasion or some other rubbish that i cant just simply go to selective retuning and remove the unwanted stat with one i prefer id suggest you just mind your business and go ask ncsoft why thats not how selective retuning works...

We have also asked this numerous times, to be able to selectively choose which stats we want using luna. Removing specific stats is bad.

ncsoft i find it rather amazing how dumb,stupid,idiotic,lame,pathetic and overall EW EW EW these rewards are for the amount of time wasted waiting for them...

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We have also asked this numerous times, to be able to selectively choose which stats we want using luna. Removing specific stats is bad.

well continue to push for that change as its something im sure everyone would love to have or do u think ncsoft will find it annoying...