@Kibbelz @Loki Clarification on Pine Moon Lover Spawn

Pharoahra-DN

18 minutes ago, HealingSquid-KT said:

Even if they are in Faction zones what would stop people from rifting over and killing the people camping the mobs? Either way it will be PvP based.

I know where they are now ty. Definitely not pvp faction v faction but faction v itself because the spawn rate and solo loot is STUPID.

@Kibbelz @Loki Please change solo loot to alliance loot because this is dumb making people fight for these needles. You guys just recently made a statement about more group play. This isn't group play, this is causing stress to my legionamtes because we don't want to fight against each other and others to kill 1 stupid moon.

Thank you. Group Play > Solo fighting

They are in gelk/inggison but spawn near forts and only between 20:00 - 22:00 server time, and solo loot so its zerg central there, i don't know who thought it would be a good idea, when some classes cant burst fast enough so you end up outdpsed most of times.

the road between the two fortress in your respective town, they are big white orbs. to add to that, you need those things if you are going for the legendary box, without them you get only 31ish needles a week(10 from GST, 21 from daily lugbug), which 2 needed for the recipe, means you can only get 15ish honey songpyeons a week and thats without counting the fail states. so in the 3 weeks the event lasts you can only get around 45  honey songpyeons without these orbs that spawn between 5am and 7am my time. we need a better system for these mobs, so may a suggest to reduce the price to 35 or 40 to give everyone that participates a chance without having to deal with all the griefing, or night play.  :)

This event is purely causing a substantial shift towards solo play and excluding new/returning players from progressing. GG NCsoft you did the thing that you claimed you didn't want to do..... Why do we play this game still or have faith in NCwest?  Seriously someone remind me, cause I truly can't understand why we keep putting up with this.... 

we are in an abusive relationship, keep hoping things will be better, but it's the same faith lost every single time.  Can't quit cause you just keep hoping...Loki and Kibbelz might not have the power to made the decision, but I am sure you have the power to affect the decision, yet you do nothing, you enabled this.

18 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I mean we were all waiting for "the catch" about this event, and now we know what it is lol. :(

And I wasted my songpyeons to that npc that upgrades destroys them for burnt songpyeons, because I didn't pay attention to these details :D

I'll do this with an alt just to be sure.

Archived