Forums

Harvest Festival Merchant Issue

Arctic

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

One of the items on the Harvest Festival event merchants had its price set incorrectly. Until we address the issue, we have temporarily disabled the related event merchants, and we will update you once the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your understanding.

10 minutes ago, Hellish-DN said:

Nah lol, they shouldn't roll back for 1 transformation which is easy to get anyways.

Then its easy for them to give it for free or why did they even remove npc?

So some ppl get one for free and rest can go fk them self?

GTFO LMAO

Edited by Danasa-DN

28 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

One of the items on the Harvest Festival event merchants had its price set incorrectly. Until we address the issue, we have temporarily disabled the related event merchants, and we will update you once the issue has been resolved.

Thanks for your understanding.

@Kibbelz are the event coin bundles for logging for Lugbug dailies no longer being given out?  Were they removed on purpose?

4 minutes ago, Danasa-DN said:

Then its easy for them to give it for free or why did they even remove npc?

So some ppl get one for free and rest can go fk them self?

GTFO LMAO

You can only get 1 anyways, you can get 50 of the coins pretty easily.

1 minute ago, Hellish-DN said:

@Kibbelz are the event coin bundles for logging for Lugbug dailies no longer being given out?  Were they removed on purpose?

You can only get 1 anyways, you can get 50 of the coins pretty easily.

Point is some ppl got for free not gow much it cost or how easy u can get it...U get it?

3 minutes ago, Danasa-DN said:

skill skin< transformaton... Are you braindead?

r u jealous, let ppl be happy, didnt get xform but i dont ask for rollback, they need give little help maybe to get dat xform...  but "ROLLBACK"  is 100% jealous. cya and be happy

1 minute ago, isnt-DN said:

r u jealous, let ppl be happy, didnt get xform but i dont ask for rollback, they need give little help maybe to get dat xform...  but "ROLLBACK"  is 100% jealous. cya and be happy

how is a rollback being jealous? Some ppl got ot for free where the rest of us got nothing

7 minutes ago, Danasa-DN said:

how is a rollback being jealous? Some ppl got ot for free where the rest of us got nothing

I don't think those players that got it for free should be punished for NCsoft's screw up, and they shouldn't punish those that were online at the time that didn't know about it by doing a server roll back. Also it's been far to long after the occurrence to do a rollback, so we shouldn't even be considering that to happen now. 

What we need now is NCsoft to decide how to make this up to all the other players. We also need NCSOFT to reach out to us and TELL US they are working on a solution, even if they don't have one yet. 

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime   Can one of you please put a stop to this panic? It's getting out of control in LFG, Legionchats, Social media and here on the forums. Some players are actually avoiding enchanting or running instances because they are afraid of a rollback that will undo any progress they make right now. Please just tell us straight up that you are not going to do a server rollback and are working on a solution with a rough time frame of when we can expect a solution to be announced or implemented. Take control of this situation. Communicate. 

3 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

@Kibbelz @Loki @Hime   Can one of you please put a stop to this panic? It's getting out of control in LFG, Legionchats, Social media and here on the forums. Some players are actually avoiding enchanting or running instances because they are afraid of a rollback that will undo any progress they make right now. Please just tell us straight up that you are not going to do a server rollback and are working on a solution with a rough time frame of when we can expect a solution to be announced or implemented. Take control of this situation. Communicate. 

Yeah don't be a Trumpunerk and cause panic! 

Also.. Why did the XP increase end? I thought that was for a longer time?

5 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

I don't think those players that got it for free should be punished for NCsoft's screw up, and they shouldn't punish those that were online at the time that didn't know about it by doing a server roll back. Also it's been far to long after the occurrence to do a rollback, so we shouldn't even be considering that to happen now. 

What we need now is NCsoft to decide how to make this up to all the other players. We also need NCSOFT to reach out to us and TELL US they are working on a solution, even if they don't have one yet. 

then give the rest ppl free contract...No problem then

This guy got so salt cuz his wooden pc probly not load game in time so he able to get the transformation. Why roll back for a free item anyways? Basically you the only one that even created a forum topic asking to rollback, dont be so jealous, its easy farm event, no reason to rollback. i didn't got it. but whatever, ill just farm.

13 minutes ago, Bim-KT said:

This guy got so salt cuz his wooden pc probly not load game in time so he able to get the transformation. Why roll back for a free item anyways? Basically you the only one that even created a forum topic asking to rollback, dont be so jealous, its easy farm event, no reason to rollback. i didn't got it. but whatever, ill just farm.

logg more alts pls

And btw why would some ppl get it for free and the rest need to farm for it? Not fair GIVE the rest for free o tollback

Edited by Danasa-DN

12 minutes ago, Camalus-KT said:

I think they should leave it. Just fix the NPC.. its an easy farm.. I think is harder for them to roll back the whole database than just let the plp who got it.

its their nyerkup so give free to ppl or do a rollback..They did rollbacks for even more uslees crap