Forums

Harvest Festival Merchant Issue

Arctic

32 minutes ago, Danasa-DN said:

logg more alts pls

And btw why would some ppl get it for free and the rest need to farm for it? Not fair GIVE the rest for free o tollback

Haha , why would nc have all that work for make a rollback and get things messed up possibly? We still have npc bug for months. And this transformation not even real money required. Get a better pc

10 minutes ago, Bim-KT said:

Haha , why would nc have all that work for make a rollback and get things messed up possibly? We still have npc bug for months. And this transformation not even real money required. Get a better pc

What does my PC have to do with NPC bugg? LOL

Edited by Danasa-DN

2 minutes ago, Bim-KT said:

I would just like to point out, having a better PC doesnt have any difference in this situation. And, real money is partially required. 10 people MINIMUM got the transformation, thats 200$ that NCsoft loft. Lets say it was 10 people on each server, thats 400. Or 50 people on each server, thats 1000. Or 100 people, thats 2000, 300 is 6000. So yes, it does involve money. NCsoft is losing money (but with all the p2w events it wont affect them), but more importantly players got free transformations while others didn't. I didn't get one. I want my 20$ contract without having to grind. We do need a rollback, or equal compensation. 

1 minute ago, Vasilios-KT said:

I would just like to point out, having a better PC doesnt have any difference in this situation. And, real money is partially required. 10 people MINIMUM got the transformation, thats 200$ that NCsoft loft. Lets say it was 10 people on each server, thats 400. Or 50 people on each server, thats 1000. Or 100 people, thats 2000, 300 is 6000. So yes, it does involve money. NCsoft is losing money (but with all the p2w events it wont affect them), but more importantly players got free transformations while others didn't. I didn't get one. I want my 20$ contract without having to grind. We do need a rollback, or equal compensation. 

Thats what i am talking about but it seems ppl that got it for free do not want rollback

5 minutes ago, Danasa-DN said:

They removed NPC that got bugged and gave THOSE contracys for free...Do you get it now?

Hmm? i wasnt on for this, is there any proof of this? My buddy was on for server reset and didnt see it. I got on like 2 hours ago and spent 20 bucks on the BCM one.

Edit: also, if there was a bug, anyone who has played Aion for years, would know if that was a major bug, the server would be taken down and reset on the spot. and a roll back would've been done. 

Edited by Guhvorn-KT

Shame on NCSOFT Management .. Just shame !! Runs an event 1st day = bug .. + the event isnt that nice after all 90% of the event is pay 2 win again !! What the fat too much profit from Legendary pay 2 win stuffs and grant 1 Key for each account ? REALLY IS THAT THE LOWTIER you talking about ?? ANSWER ME @Kibbelz , if you gonna put it on market why not make it also gain able this is what i hate there is no turning point for free to play players and much more for paying players .. how come you claim its a free to play if you gonna manage it this way ?  ANSWEEEEEEEEEEER MEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is plain and so idiotic decision well goodluck with your marketing strategy day by day by day worst and worst events ... i guess we expect too much from your braincells that we forgot we should ask your heart to appreciate also and give capability for non-pay 2 play players.. HELLO 1 key for 1 account is that even an event? u can only claim once so after what ? we gonna jerk and imagine the things that should be in there? 

-- This event got no lowtier legendary contract but Lowtier Management Minds .. 

Shame on NCSOFT Management .. Just shame !! Runs an event 1st day = bug .. + the event isnt that nice after all 90% of the event is pay 2 win again !! What the fat too much profit from Legendary pay 2 win stuffs and grant 1 Key for each account ? REALLY IS THAT THE LOWTIER you talking about ?? ANSWER ME @Kibbelz , if you gonna put it on market why not make it also gain able this is what i hate there is no turning point for free to play players and much more for paying players .. how come you claim its a free to play if you gonna manage it this way ?  ANSWEEEEEEEEEEER MEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is plain and so idiotic decision well goodluck with your marketing strategy day by day by day worst and worst events ... i guess we expect too much from your braincells that we forgot we should ask your heart to appreciate also and give capability for non-pay 2 play players.. HELLO 1 key for 1 account is that even an event? u can only claim once so after what ? we gonna jerk and imagine the things that should be in there? 

-- This event got no lowtier legendary contract but Lowtier Management Minds ..  @Loki Hates critsim ? heres a rope and a chair make it worth use it well ! (better than your rewards) cause i bet hell will get alot of profits out of your souls

Edited by Yuweh-KT

33 minutes ago, Guhvorn-KT said:

Hmm? i wasnt on for this, is there any proof of this? My buddy was on for server reset and didnt see it. I got on like 2 hours ago and spent 20 bucks on the BCM one.

Edit: also, if there was a bug, anyone who has played Aion for years, would know if that was a major bug, the server would be taken down and reset on the spot. and a roll back would've been done. 

Not true there was bugs back in 6.X that had the same issue Vending machine giving out free stuff it was quite a few hours before the server came down for a rollback just saying and its also not the only case it happened.

@Kibbelz since so many ppl got the free transformation box thinking it was free it will disappointed to remove it now and in same time its not fair for ppl who did not pick the box

so best solution is sent free survey to whoever did not receive the box

but doing that will kill the new event since top drop is that transform box

so you add additional key on store for every account so ppl can farm 1 box and open the other one for free

and trust me from my exp on game i tell you 1 legendary transform wont damage the game balance

10 minutes ago, Shadowhunterr-DN said:

@Kibbelz since so many ppl got the free transformation box thinking it was free it will disappointed to remove it now and in same time its not fair for ppl who did not pick the box

so you add additional key on store for every account so ppl can farm 1 box and open the other one for free

and trust me from my exp on game i tell you 1 legendary transform wont damage the game balance

Seems like they do not care...They had hours to respond...

Just now, Aelar-DN said:

I feel a bit out of the loop here? Why do people keep saying the "free" transform costs $20?

Event npc was bugged. You could buy legendary transformation for free... Some ppl abused that and got free transformation...

NC removed the npc but after that no word from them if rest of ppl will get one free or will they do a rollback

1 minute ago, Danasa-DN said:

Event npc was bugged. You could buy legendary transformation for free... Some ppl abused that and got free transformation...

NC removed the npc but after that no word from them if rest of ppl will get one free or will they do a rollback

I know what happened, that doesn't answer my question.

19 minutes ago, Shadowhunterr-DN said:

I agree, giving out a free legendary transform wont break the game. And its their easiest solution. But, it wont kill the event. The transformation portion of the event is for combinations. As these transforms were just released today, no would already have this transform (unless they bought it) so you cant really combine it to get a new transform. As you have nothing to combine with (again, unless you buy it).

Like personally, I dont have it. So if they gave me a free box, then id just have 1 more legendary transform. I cant combine it, since I dont have an extra one, nor do I get the collection bonus since I have none of them 

9 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

I feel a bit out of the loop here? Why do people keep saying the "free" transform costs $20?

Because the contract is about 20$ on the bcm. So one free contract, is pretty much 20$. Since you didnt farm for it. Meaning people got a free 20$ contract.

Just now, Danasa-DN said:

Paenut brain i see.. It means some ppl got transformation thats 20$ for free FROM bugged npc

I mean its clear as a sunny day idk how you do not undrstand that

No need to be insulting.

I am asking why people are saying that the "free" transformation costs $20.

No part of that "free" transformation people got required any real money.

1 minute ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Because the contract is about 20$ on the bcm. So one free contract, is pretty much 20$. Since you didnt farm for it. Meaning people got a free 20$ contract.

No, the contract is free on the BCM, once per account, regardless on whether or not they bought for 50 Songpyeon honey or not.

Just now, Aelar-DN said:

No need to be insulting.

I am asking why people are saying that the "free" transformation costs $20.

No part of that "free" transformation people got required any real money.

You got the answer bugged npc>free transformation (20$ in BCM). NPC removed no word from NC will reest of ppl get iyem for free oooor will we get nothing

you dumb lol

Explain to me then why the contract from the NPC, which is bought with currency obtained entirely in-game, and the key which costs 0 BC Coin and can only be purchased once per account somehow equates to $20?

The ONLY you're missing out on is the conveniece of skipping a (let's be honest) moderate grind.

1 minute ago, isnt-DN said:

ignore him xD u read "ppl abuse" but where is the abuse? ppl buy 999 xformations? he just want free xformation or delete for all ppl cuz he dont have 

The fact of the matter is, yes, it sucks that those who weren't there or online at the time didn't get to buy the locked transform box whilst it was free. It just means that for everyone else, they'll have to get it the intended way, which is to do a decently short grind of collecting 50 Songpyeon Honey and get the box when the NPC returns next maintenance. 

NO ONE got 20$ for free.

2 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

Explain to me then why the contract from the NPC, which is bought with currency obtained entirely in-game, and the key which costs 0 BC Coin and can only be purchased once per account somehow equates to $20?

The ONLY you're missing out on is the conveniece of skipping a (let's be honest) moderate grind.

Contract is 20$ NOT the free key...Ppl got FREE contract from bugged NPC that is 20$ in the shop AND ppl got it for FREE and NC removed NPC because of that...NOW does your peanut brain undrstand?

Contract is 20$ NOT the free key...Ppl got FREE contract from bugged NPC that is 20$ in the shop AND ppl got it for FREE and NC removed NPC because of that...NOW does your peanut brain undrstand?

Post a screenshot of where it says the contract costs $20.