Harvest Festival Merchant Issue

Arctic

5 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

Danasa wouldn't be crying if they had gotten it and other people had not. The contract people got for free was supposed to cost 50 of the event currency you craft. Entirely within reach for f2p, so gtfo with this idea that other people would have to spend to make up the difference. 

Give the rest ppl for free then LMAO

Edited by Danasa-DN

7 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

Post a screenshot of where it says the contract costs $20.

This is to what they're referring.

F7EtuyB.jpg

But their wording is a bit incorrect. Yes, you can buy a $20 Hanbok xform on the BCM, but that would be an additional one. The original one (50 event currency + $0 key) would, indeed, be free.

The legendary contract you can buy from the BCM is $15, NOT 20.  1200 = $15

As far as people getting one for free, it happens. Bugs happen, mistakes happen.  The event NPC came down quickly, i doubt too many got to take advantage of it, i know i didn't, AND I'M OK WITH THAT.  I'm not going to stomp my feet and demand a free legendary delivered via survey.

NC is running a business, they aren't going to give away free leg contracts when they put a way in the current event to farm one.  Ya'll should be happy about that.  Play the game, do the event, get your contract. 

And honestly, i'm so tired of the F2P vocal minority of players that come here and CRY about not getting the best stuff in game FOR FREE.  FFS, if you enjoy the game, spend a little money on it to show it.  If you can't show your support for a  BUSINESS (this is not a charity) and  you are truly a free to play player, then you need to realize that  TIME playing / grinding in game is your currency.  

Also, don't neglect your Lugbug weeklies, i got a FREE legendary out of my shining 44 type Lugbug contract yesterday.

1 minute ago, Wondrous-KT said:

As far as people getting one for free, it happens. Bugs happen, mistakes happen.  The event NPC came down quickly, i doubt too many got to take advantage of it, i know i didn't, AND I'M OK WITH THAT.  I'm not going to stomp my feet and demand a free legendary delivered via survey.

NC is running a business, they aren't going to give away free leg contracts when they put a way in the current event to farm one.  Ya'll should be happy about that.  Play the game, do the event, get your contract. 

And honestly, i'm so tired of the F2P vocal minority of players that come here and CRY about not getting the best stuff in game FOR FREE.  FFS, if you enjoy the game, spend a little money on it to show it.  If you can't show your support for a  BUSINESS (this is not a charity) and  you are truly a free to play player, then you need to realize that  TIME playing / grinding in game is your currency.  

Also, don't neglect your Lugbug weeklies, i got a FREE legendary out of my shining 44 type Lugbug contract yesterday.

wow. it was not "free"
players just skipped that part where you craft 50 honey thingy wich is pretty easy to do

5 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

wow. it was not "free"
players just skipped that part where you craft 50 honey thingy wich is pretty easy to do

Umm semantics?  Clearly it was giving a reward to players in a way that was not intended, hence the NPC getting removed.  Some people got the reward without doing the event as it was/is intended.  Happy? 

Just now, Wondrous-KT said:

Umm semantics?  Clearly it was giving a reward to players in a way that was not intended, hence the NPC getting removed.  Some people got the reward without doing the event as it was/is intended.  Happy? 

i'm ok with it.

thought you were too

1 hour ago, Danasa-DN said:

Contract is 20$ NOT the free key...Ppl got FREE contract from bugged NPC that is 20$ in the shop AND ppl got it for FREE and NC removed NPC because of that...NOW does your peanut brain undrstand?

Let me explain, simple bugs to you, numbnut. when teh server booted up, after maint, there was a 10 min window, where teh NPC gave the legend contract for free. About 20 mins later, it went ot 30 event coins, then it was removed. The one on the BCM, was for those WHO DIDNT WANT TO DO THE EVENT OR WASTE TIME. It was a second way of getting it. the free "key" was to open the one u get via the event, use a little more common sense before you say stuff.

5 hours ago, isnt-DN said:

eres celoso, deja que la gente sea feliz, no obtuve xform pero no pido retroceso, necesitan dar poca ayuda tal vez para obtener dat xform ... pero "ROLLBACK" es 100% celoso. cya y se feliz

There will be a reboot and they will remove the legendary transfer, it's called being fair to the whole server. If you don't have a Legendary transformation, it's not our or the whole server's problem. Get it as legally and not taking advantage of a game's mistakes!

7 minutes ago, Unistall-KT said:

There will be a reboot and they will remove the legendary transfer, it's called being fair to the whole server. If you don't have a Legendary transformation, it's not our or the whole server's problem. Get it as legally and not taking advantage of a game's mistakes!

That's assuming that every single person in-game had read the event page to know that it wasn't meant to be free.

13 minutes ago, Unistall-KT said:

There will not be a reboot and they will likely not remove the legendary, everyone has a purchase limit of one anyway so the only advantage the early birds got is not having to farm or afk for 50 items.

24 minutes ago, MiphaBae-DN said:

There will not be a reboot and they will likely not remove the legendary, everyone has a purchase limit of one anyway so the only advantage the early birds got is not having to farm or afk for 50 items.

But, you can only make so many items a day. Not to mention its entirely RNG based. I combined enough matierals for 8 outcomes, and only for 5 of the ones nessecary for the legendary transformation. With those rates, ill have to farm enough materials for 80 combinations. Let me be known, i spent about 30-45 mins to get enough mats for those 8. Its not 'early birds' they skipped out on the entire event, and are given an advantage other other players as they literally dont even have to do anything for that box. 

After some math, it seems you can get 3 pine needles, maybe like 13-15 if you stay up late enough for the mini boss thingy, a dy. Not to mention, the miniboss its solo loot so youre also competing with everyone else for it. For the rice, you can get 5 a day.I dont know about you, but ive seen no where where it says the bosses are. And the honey can be farmed up easily. With that, theres 15 rice a week, and 10 pine. So, going off my math thats 101 Pine, 36 rice, and  the honey is farmed up easily. All together, thats 36 combinations (as long as you have 180honey). So then you have to combine it and hope to get the right material. So 36 combinations a week, if your lucky 70-80% will be the right material, thats 25-28 materials a week. And that involves heavy farming, So, thats about 2-3 weeks for ONE box. Also let me say, the event lasts 3 weeks. So you may spend the next 3 weeks heavily farming these materials for one reward, one transformation. Thatll be worthless at the end of this event. While all someone had to do was log in when reset happened for a free box. No farming, No money, No problems  

1 hour ago, Wondrous-KT said:

Not to be rude, but this F2P logic sort of reminds me about that streamer who said if someone was watching her right now they have to have a job, and therefore should donate to her. Because people without jobs wouldnt have enought time to watch the stream. Now that being said. Im F2P for a reason.. and thats as simple as, im poor. I cant afford 20$ for one transformation thats useless in 3 weeks. Now, is that 100% movement speed useless, no. But I cant spend 20$ on a game, ive got some bigger expenses to worry about. 

People got that transformation for free, a 20$, 2-3 week grind transformation. For simply right clicking and pressing some buttons. And no matter what, even if youre p2w or f2p you should NEVER be able to just casually get something for free without doing anything. But, if you look at the servers. 90% of the time, those with Tiamat and Ereshikgal, multiple sets of advanced stigmas on multiple alts, the aetherforge weapon skin. They all paid for that. So, please tell me. Where is it fair for someone to buy one of the best transformations in the game, the best stigmas, and a weapon skin I cant even look at because im too poor. Right now in the game there is NO viable way for any free player to farm up Tiamat or Ereshikgal. From what ive seen, only 2-3 people have gotten the contracts from the vending machine in this event. So to me, thats not viable. And with this new event, you have to spent pretty much all your time farming for one single legendary contract. To be able to even farm up enough contracts it takes like 5-6 months. Of heavy, intense daily farming. And, even after those 5-6 months theres a chance you dont even get the ultimate contract.

56 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

Not to be rude, but this F2P logic sort of reminds me about that streamer who said if someone was watching her right now they have to have a job, and therefore should donate to her. Because people without jobs wouldnt have enought time to watch the stream. Now that being said. Im F2P for a reason.. and thats as simple as, im poor. I cant afford 20$ for one transformation thats useless in 3 weeks. Now, is that 100% movement speed useless, no. But I cant spend 20$ on a game, ive got some bigger expenses to worry about. 

People got that transformation for free, a 20$, 2-3 week grind transformation. For simply right clicking and pressing some buttons. And no matter what, even if youre p2w or f2p you should NEVER be able to just casually get something for free without doing anything. But, if you look at the servers. 90% of the time, those with Tiamat and Ereshikgal, multiple sets of advanced stigmas on multiple alts, the aetherforge weapon skin. They all paid for that. So, please tell me. Where is it fair for someone to buy one of the best transformations in the game, the best stigmas, and a weapon skin I cant even look at because im too poor. Right now in the game there is NO viable way for any free player to farm up Tiamat or Ereshikgal. From what ive seen, only 2-3 people have gotten the contracts from the vending machine in this event. So to me, thats not viable. And with this new event, you have to spent pretty much all your time farming for one single legendary contract. To be able to even farm up enough contracts it takes like 5-6 months. Of heavy, intense daily farming. And, even after those 5-6 months theres a chance you dont even get the ultimate contract.

First of all, it's $15, NOT $20.  I don't know where you all got twenty dollars for the cost of the contract but it's 15.

$15 if you don't have a legendary xform on your account already is worth it, imo.  The contract is not "useless" as you put it after the event is over.  The pixel xform stats during the event are better than the 10 type legendary stats, but after the event, the pixel stats are roughly equal to the stats of the 10 type legendary set of xforms.  

I am also confused by your logic.  Free to play doesn't translate to you get everything you desire in game at no cost to you.  In what universe do you think a business should provide a free player with the same things as a paying customer gets?  Again, this is a business and they are in the business of making money to you know, pay the people that run/design/develop the game you're playing for free.  I struggle to understand why this concept is difficult for people to get...  

Whether you're a free player by choice or necessity, the game gives you the ability to access legendary xforms.  (The last event gave 1k coin bags to every unique character that got ONE class book.   That is easily a free legendary xform right there.)  The means to get the xforms are in game for you, as a free player you need to utilize the mechanics of the game to get the items you want. 

Also, I don't understand why you think you need an ultimate xform to enjoy the game, you don't.  Need and want are different concepts.  You WANT an ultimate xform, you don't NEED one.

Edited by Wondrous-KT
typo ffs!~

Just now, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Prepare for the sea of HATE for this comment I regret the time I said this

Ahahaha, so be it, I stand by my statement.

Don't get me wrong,  i am definitely working on getting my ultimate xform because I like shiny things and it's a goal to accomplish but not having one is not hindering the ability to play the game.

4 minutes ago, Wondrous-KT said:

First of all, it's $15, NOT $20.  I don't know where you all got twenty dollars for the cost of the contract but it's 15.

$15 if you don't have a legendary xform on your account already is worth it, imo.  The contract is not "useless" as you put it after the event is over.  The pixel xform stats during the event are better than the 10 type legendary stats, but after the event, the pixel stats are roughly equal to the stats of the 10 type legendary set of xforms.  

I am also confused by your logic.  Free to play doesn't translate to you get everything you desire in game at no cost to you.  In what universe do you think a business should provide a free player with the same things as a paying customer gets?  Again, this is a business and they are in the business of making money to you know, pay the people that run/design/develop the game you're playing for free.  I struggle to understand why this concept is difficult for people to get...  

Whether you're a free player by choice or necessity, the game gives you the ability to access legendary xforms.  (The last event gave 1k coin bags to every unique character that got ONE class book.   That is easily a free legendary xform right there.)  The means to get the xforms are in game for you, as a free player you need to utilize the mechanics of the game to get the items you want. 

Also, I don't understand why you think you need an ultimate xform to enjoy the game, you don't.  Need and want are different concepts.  You WANT an ultimate xform, you don't NEED one.

I say 20, because the easiest way to buy the contract is to just buy 1.6k BCoins instead of getting the 800 and then the 400. Its ALMOST 20$. 

Thats my ENTIRE point. F2P you have to farm stuff, grind it up and work for it. You shouldnt get anything and everything without an issue. But, for no cost.. thats insinuating that there should be a cost. Let me remind you, aion is FREE TO PLAY game. Meaning, I shouldnt have to spent 5000000$ to be able to unlock all the wonders it holds. I understand they have to get money some how, and that way is the p2w aspect. But As I said earlier, NO ONE, whether they are **F2P** or **P2W** should ever get anything without having to put in some effort. And as I said eariler. My problem is when people are capable of spending 10000$ on the game and getting all the best stuff, the highest dps and all of this. When non paying players literally dont even have the opportunity to get it. Currently in the game there is NO viable way to obtain any ultimate transformation without spending money, or grinding intensely for 5-6-7 MONTHS. Not to mention, that 1000-2000$ aetherforge weapon isnt even in the game anymore. A free player cant get that, they couldnt even start the process to get it. So please tell me, even if i farmed every single day 8 hours a day for months. How on earth am I supposed to compete with a p2w player, when they have these shiny 1000$ weapons, and a new tiamat or ereshikgal transform. Or advanced stigmas on all of their alts. Because, I dont see it. I dont see how I can get all of that, as some of it isnt even obtainable. 

I agree, the game does. But NCsoft said specifically that legendary transformations are supposed to be a LOW-TIER REWARD, during this event.. Now please explain to me. How does farming 2-3 weeks, spending all of the Sonqpyeon you farmed for, on one reward, a low-tier reward. Yay congratulations, its at a fixed price. But to get that single reward, youre giving up mostly every single other reward. Thats purchasable with Songqpyeon.

And I never said I needed one, but having an ultimate xform would definitely be helpful. Theyve been in the game for what, two, three years? And still its not super super common for them to be found, and when they are found 75% of the time that person just whipped out their wallet and bought it. My issue, is that im competing against these players. These are the players im competing against, that are given all of these advantages and advancements (that I cant even make at all) just because they spend money on the game. And whats even better, is fidning a p2w player who doesnt know their class. They spend 10000$ on this game, and they could get out dpsed by a F2P player, if that player had the equal armor/transforms/weapon skins as they did. But they still out dps the F2P player due to the fact that theyve spent so much money on the game and got all this stuff theres no way for them to do low dps. 

Saying the contract costs 20 when it in fact costs 15 is just misleading.  Regardless of how you chose to acquire the coins for it, the cost remains 15.

I'm not a free player, i spend money on this game and i still don't have an ultimate xform.  I am sure there are many that are in the same position.  Paying gets you to a goal faster, but the game still gives totally free players a way to get to the same destination with time, and perhaps with luck.  You are acting entitled to items when you give the game zero money.  You're complaining about having to grind and farm, everyone grinds and farms to a certain extent.  You say you shouldn't have to spend "$5000000" but the fact is, you spend ZERO dollars to enjoy the game, and i think you're losing sight of that.

My advice would be to enjoy the free game for what it does offer you, and stop focusing on what others have and you don't have.  It's a lot like real life, some people just have more than you or me,  and that's ok.

Thats may be your position. You may not have an ultimate xform yet, or spend the price of a car on this game. But theres PLENTY of players that spend a lot of money on this game. I know a bit of people who had tiamat/ereshikgal DAY 1 of it being released, as well as the Aetherforge weapon, and full advanced stigmas in like a couple days when they came out. It can get you to a goal faster, or it can just completely rubbish the goal and bring you right to the finish line without even stepping foot on the starting line. If a free player can get to the same destination with time, please tell me how a free player should go about getting an ultimate transformation, or that aetherforge weapon that cant be obtained anymore. Without having to play this game like its a full time job. Im not saying that I should have this, or that. Im saying theres NO WAY for me to even get it, without spending money on this game. Im not complaining about grinding, ive grinded a lot. I got a full +15 soverign set in less then 2 months, the last few weeks ive gotten multiple advanced stigmas. I farm and grind for EVERYTHING I have. And for you to say that I complain about it, honestly is a bit insulting. My issue is that people are given the oppurtinity to avoid the grind. Theres plenty of people on this game who spend a few thousand on stigma enchants and got advanced stigmas, or a few thousand on transforms and got tiamat/ereshikgal, or a few thousand on the aetherforge weapon and got that. Tell me, where did they grind to get those items? What did they do to be able to have all of that? I enjoy the game, and we dont even know each other, so you have no insight onto if im 'losing sight of that.' I focus nothing on what others have. My issue isnt what others have, its how NCsoft will pretty much give away anything to anyone, no matter how broken or over powered it is as long as they get a quick buck. Theres a lot of people that have more then me, and theres also a lot of people who dont understand what its like to grind for the things they bought. What its like to enchant your stigmas and actually worry about it failing. Or create a new character and not have a fresh set of full advanced stigmas waiting.

@Vasilios-KT Here is my best advice I told my wife this my legion on KT and a few players who ask me. I have a few accounts now that have ultimate transforms most have multiple of them. I am f2p now but I will say I got a huge start from back in 6.X from spending ungodly amounts of luna on the game and building the collections I have and getting my first ulti Kaisinel in 6.5 shortly after the shugo tomb event when frigida/vio/modor came out. But back to my advice I do daily and weekly lugbug it sucks but do it slow but a f2p source of ancient and legendary monthly or every other month. Run luna all your toons every day (daily/weekly) Run Abyssal splinter all your toons every day. I personally reset AS with my luna but you can spend your luna how you want on contract boxes perhaps up to you. Participate in the events no matter how hard you have to grind for it even if there is ancients get the ancient this event has the combine 12 ancient get legendary so do it get dupes. By the time the promotional combine 12 legendary get a selectable ulti comes around congrats you just got an Ulti xform completely f2p. AS 12 toon reset 12x 24/d run gives you 2 legendary a month lugbug weekly is 1 per 2 month and 2 ancient per month. So 2 month 5 legendary 2 ancients f2p there are bound to be events so possible 1 event legendary a month from events so 7 legendary per 2 months easy duplicates for the 12 legendary for ulti box 100% F2P

4 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

@Vasilios-KT Here is my best advice I told my wife this my legion on KT and a few players who ask me. I have a few accounts now that have ultimate transforms most have multiple of them. I am f2p now but I will say I got a huge start from back in 6.X from spending ungodly amounts of luna on the game and building the collections I have and getting my first ulti Kaisinel in 6.5 shortly after the shugo tomb event when frigida/vio/modor came out. But back to my advice I do daily and weekly lugbug it sucks but do it slow but a f2p source of ancient and legendary monthly or every other month. Run luna all your toons every day (daily/weekly) Run Abyssal splinter all your toons every day. I personally reset AS with my luna but you can spend your luna how you want on contract boxes perhaps up to you. Participate in the events no matter how hard you have to grind for it even if there is ancients get the ancient this event has the combine 12 ancient get legendary so do it get dupes. By the time the promotional combine 12 legendary get a selectable ulti comes around congrats you just got an Ulti xform completely f2p. AS 12 toon reset 12x 24/d run gives you 2 legendary a month lugbug weekly is 1 per 2 month and 2 ancient per month. So 2 month 5 legendary 2 ancients f2p there are bound to be events so possible 1 event legendary a month from events so 7 legendary per 2 months easy duplicates for the 12 legendary for ulti box 100% F2P

That is very helpful and a great tip to start farming for ultimate, but I dont have enough time for that. Im currently a full time student and have very limited time on AIon. Ive mostly been afk these last couple of weeks for this anniversary event, or im not on at all. I go like 3-4-5 days without logging in, due to intense study periods or just by being too tired to do it. I cant spend multiple hours a day every day farming on alts and my main and for months.