Harvest Festival Merchant Issue

Arctic

I play this game no more than 4-6hr a day and I afk about 3hr while I am at work with remote access to my desktop. I have 6 accounts 5 have ulti. 1-1, 1-2, 2-3, 1-all. I can tell you the account with all set aside because it is my main account and being honest I spend the cost of a new car on it 4 other accounts were 100% F2P. 2 were just absolute dumb luck one was from joker cards one was my first account to get ulti and it wasn't even my main account and it was from a hamerum/tahabata combine in 6.5

Edited by Iostcrazyman-KT

Impressive how in the middle of the 21st century ncsoft insists on a mechanic with dps disputes it wants to have dps disputes ... at least create more respawn around the map ... this to me is a lazy job !! which lately is the face of aion full of bugs etc. be ashamed in your face and be a serious company with attitude they do shit events and even badly done they look like a bunch of intern
sorry bad english ^^

Was it really that hard for people to say the locked key contract that was suppose to cost 50 Honey Songpyeon actually costed significantly less and is separate to the the $15 USD contract. Gosh why are there so many idiots who don't make it clear by saying free and $20 USD confusing everybody.

9 hours ago, Vasilios-KT said:

But, you can only make so many items a day. Not to mention its entirely RNG based. I combined enough matierals for 8 outcomes, and only for 5 of the ones nessecary for the legendary transformation. With those rates, ill have to farm enough materials for 80 combinations. Let me be known, i spent about 30-45 mins to get enough mats for those 8. Its not 'early birds' they skipped out on the entire event, and are given an advantage other other players as they literally dont even have to do anything for that box. 

After some math, it seems you can get 3 pine needles, maybe like 13-15 if you stay up late enough for the mini boss thingy, a dy. Not to mention, the miniboss its solo loot so youre also competing with everyone else for it. For the rice, you can get 5 a day.I dont know about you, but ive seen no where where it says the bosses are. And the honey can be farmed up easily. With that, theres 15 rice a week, and 10 pine. So, going off my math thats 101 Pine, 36 rice, and  the honey is farmed up easily. All together, thats 36 combinations (as long as you have 180honey). So then you have to combine it and hope to get the right material. So 36 combinations a week, if your lucky 70-80% will be the right material, thats 25-28 materials a week. And that involves heavy farming, So, thats about 2-3 weeks for ONE box. Also let me say, the event lasts 3 weeks. So you may spend the next 3 weeks heavily farming these materials for one reward, one transformation. Thatll be worthless at the end of this event. While all someone had to do was log in when reset happened for a free box. No farming, No money, No problems  

Not to be rude, but this F2P logic sort of reminds me about that streamer who said if someone was watching her right now they have to have a job, and therefore should donate to her. Because people without jobs wouldnt have enought time to watch the stream. Now that being said. Im F2P for a reason.. and thats as simple as, im poor. I cant afford 20$ for one transformation thats useless in 3 weeks. Now, is that 100% movement speed useless, no. But I cant spend 20$ on a game, ive got some bigger expenses to worry about. 

People got that transformation for free, a 20$, 2-3 week grind transformation. For simply right clicking and pressing some buttons. And no matter what, even if youre p2w or f2p you should NEVER be able to just casually get something for free without doing anything. But, if you look at the servers. 90% of the time, those with Tiamat and Ereshikgal, multiple sets of advanced stigmas on multiple alts, the aetherforge weapon skin. They all paid for that. So, please tell me. Where is it fair for someone to buy one of the best transformations in the game, the best stigmas, and a weapon skin I cant even look at because im too poor. Right now in the game there is NO viable way for any free player to farm up Tiamat or Ereshikgal. From what ive seen, only 2-3 people have gotten the contracts from the vending machine in this event. So to me, thats not viable. And with this new event, you have to spent pretty much all your time farming for one single legendary contract. To be able to even farm up enough contracts it takes like 5-6 months. Of heavy, intense daily farming. And, even after those 5-6 months theres a chance you dont even get the ultimate contract.

The Contract box isnt useless, far as i can tell, its a perma one. There was no where it said it was a "temp" legend, the stats, were temp and would revert to their normal state if u were to read what it said. And NC wouldnt really make u spend 15 bucks for a 3 week contract...if it was for 3 weeks they would've made it 0 on the BCM. or evne if it was a 30 day item, it be only like 4 bucks anyways, why make an item that cost 15 dollars, and make it 3 weeks? THe stats are only a "temp" buff for the event, u can still get a chance at a legend contract, more than one way as of right now if u can spend money, the one via NPC is the same given to us on BCM, far as i can tell. because i did buy the one off the BCM, it wouldn't be in my list or even added to part of my compilation for that title... 

8 hours ago, Wondrous-KT said:

First of all, it's $15, NOT $20.  I don't know where you all got twenty dollars for the cost of the contract but it's 15.

$15 if you don't have a legendary xform on your account already is worth it, imo.  The contract is not "useless" as you put it after the event is over.  The pixel xform stats during the event are better than the 10 type legendary stats, but after the event, the pixel stats are roughly equal to the stats of the 10 type legendary set of xforms.  

I am also confused by your logic.  Free to play doesn't translate to you get everything you desire in game at no cost to you.  In what universe do you think a business should provide a free player with the same things as a paying customer gets?  Again, this is a business and they are in the business of making money to you know, pay the people that run/design/develop the game you're playing for free.  I struggle to understand why this concept is difficult for people to get...  

Whether you're a free player by choice or necessity, the game gives you the ability to access legendary xforms.  (The last event gave 1k coin bags to every unique character that got ONE class book.   That is easily a free legendary xform right there.)  The means to get the xforms are in game for you, as a free player you need to utilize the mechanics of the game to get the items you want. 

Also, I don't understand why you think you need an ultimate xform to enjoy the game, you don't.  Need and want are different concepts.  You WANT an ultimate xform, you don't NEED one.

saying 20 is to round it off, most will not want to do two transactions, when most can just spend 20 bucks, and get an extra 400 BCM for something else, or use it on luna to get bit more luna if they dont farm it.

Edit: forgot to mention the reason most want ultimate, is cause they think it'll make them good at the game, thats why. when they dont want to learn their class correctly. 

Edited by Guhvorn-KT

:sigh:

This is just really, really sloppy work @Kibbelz, know you're not the one doing the coding but. . .  

The Producer's Letter was a slap in the face to say that ya'll don't want to kowtow to the 'vocal minority,' when it's more like everyone is sick of it, but they're tired of speaking up and being ignored.  This is just the latest mess up.  

Additionally, the event Lugbug has items on it you can't do.  Today asked for us to kill thirty mobs in Katalam.  It's Wednesday.  Demaha is up.  So, we can't get the daily done; I suppose tomorrow Lugbug will want us to kill 30 mobs in Demaha.  The point awards are going to be pretty important with the fact that Pine Lover Moon is a solo kill, and the spawns are sporadic and few with many people competing in a very short window.  Ya'll wanted us to group up and this is how you do us?  Besides the short window, it's at an awkward time for A LOT of people.  That's just crappy, it's really frustrating.  If it has to be a solo kill, those mobs should be spawning all the time.  What's the point of it anyways?  There are only so many rice flours we can get unless you really want to spam instances.  This is a ridiculous element to the event.  Remove it or else make multiple windows.  Possibly could be OK if ya'll did every other hour on the mobs to prevent the Gankapalooza that's happening now and also how you're keeping people from even doing the event in multiple ways, but honestly, the only thing worth it in this event IS the legendary selectable, and you can only get it once per account, so let people get their stuff and not be frustrating them.  A game is supposed to be fun, not frustrating to this level because of incompetence.  

Multiple text errors; saying mobs are in Demaha.  They're not, they're in Inggi and Gelk; that's terribly confusing for new players being told to go here and there's nothing.  

This could be a decent, clean event to get people caught up to at least the point of a Legendary Xform that fits their class, but once again it's been bungled.  Compensation is due to all players, and things need to be fixed ASAP.  

At this point, NCsoft should just give one selectable Hanbok transformation to every account which was not able to claim one in the 30 minutes before they removed the NPC. That's really the only viable solution that won't leave people feeling upset. Then reset the free key on the BCM so we can grind out a second 50-Honey transform if we want to do so (many will want to for collections).

24 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I still do not understand what the issue was.

When the servers first became online at 9am server time, there was the event NPC from whom you could use the Honey Songpyeons to buy items. The "big" event item -- the selectable Hanbok transformation box -- was supposed to cost 50 Honey Songpyeons to purchase from the NPC. However, the NPC incorrectly had the price set at 0 Honey Songpyeons. So several people were able to purchase that item for free from the NPC before the NPC was removed about half an hour later.

2 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

When the servers first became online at 9am server time, there was the event NPC from whom you could use the Honey Songpyeons to buy items. The "big" event item -- the selectable Hanbok transformation box -- was supposed to cost 50 Honey Songpyeons to purchase from the NPC. However, the NPC incorrectly had the price set at 0 Honey Songpyeons. So several people were able to purchase that item for free from the NPC before the NPC was removed about half an hour later.

Thanks, looks like this songpyeons or however they are spelled are hard to get or something. They could also run a simple script to see who got it for free and simply remove it from them.

5 hours ago, Shavera-DN said:

@Kibbelz
Additionally, the event Lugbug has items on it you can't do.  Today asked for us to kill thirty mobs in Katalam.

This needs to be updated. This event originally ran during 7.2 in Korea, so Katalam was available every day. Same reason the quest window shows Demaha as the spawn point for the Moon mobs, the mobs spawned around altars, thankfully that was updated to Gelk/Ingg for us.

The daily kill quest should also be changed to Gelkmaros/Inggisson.

37 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

The game was like your RNG is done mate because I literally failed 7 of them in a row yesterday :( so yeah for me at least 50 would be a chore

Yep, 4/4 fail the 7m outcome. All the small worked correctly so I spend 7m and fail in all of them.

efjnsdk.jpg

This event is a little confusing, especially with the Moon Rabbit NPC still removed from game, but if you're ONLY interested in getting the [Event] Locked Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) for your account, do not upgrade your [Event] Honey Songpyeon at the Arnev NPC. (The 700k and 7m upgrade options)  

Once the little Moon Rabbit NPC comes back, you will see you need 50 [Event] Honey Songpyeon to spend as currency for the Pixel Xform contract.

The upgraded baskets you have a chance to get from paying kinah [Event] Small Honey Songpyeon Basket (700k) and [Event] Ornate Honey Songpyeon Box (7m) give their own set of prizes (should you choose to open these, i wouldn't though) and are also used for the quest "Moon Rabbit's Happy Autumn Harvest Gift Box" which requires 10 [Event] Honey Songpyeon, 5 [Event] Small Honey Songpyeon Basket and 2 [Event] Ornate Honey Songpyeon Box. Once you have the those items, the quest turn in gives [Event] Moon Rabbit's Happy Gift Box.  The Moon Rabbit's Happy gift box gives you ALL of the following : 

[Event] Gourmet Star Outfit

Legendary Blood Mark 25

Ultimate Blood Mark 10

[Event] Ultimate Katalam Reward Box

Hope this helps and saves people some kinah/frustration.

Edited by Wondrous-KT

8 hours ago, Guhvorn-KT said:

The Contract box isnt useless, far as i can tell, its a perma one. There was no where it said it was a "temp" legend, the stats, were temp and would revert to their normal state if u were to read what it said. And NC wouldnt really make u spend 15 bucks for a 3 week contract...if it was for 3 weeks they would've made it 0 on the BCM. or evne if it was a 30 day item, it be only like 4 bucks anyways, why make an item that cost 15 dollars, and make it 3 weeks? THe stats are only a "temp" buff for the event, u can still get a chance at a legend contract, more than one way as of right now if u can spend money, the one via NPC is the same given to us on BCM, far as i can tell. because i did buy the one off the BCM, it wouldn't be in my list or even added to part of my compilation for that title... 

Thats my point... the stats are temp. Meaning that they wont be as valuable after the event ends due to the fact that the stats are worse. And youre not spending 15$ to farm for it. You can either spend 3 weeks to farm for it, or 15$ to get it without doing any work. 

Edited by Vasilios-KT

1 hour ago, Wondrous-KT said:

This event is a little confusing, especially with the Moon Rabbit NPC still removed from game, but if you're ONLY interested in getting the [Event] Locked Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) for your account, do not upgrade your [Event] Honey Songpyeon at the Arnev NPC. (The 700k and 7m upgrade options)  

Once the little Moon Rabbit NPC comes back, you will see you need 50 [Event] Honey Songpyeon to spend as currency for the Pixel Xform contract.

The upgraded baskets you have a chance to get from paying kinah [Event] Small Honey Songpyeon Basket (700k) and [Event] Ornate Honey Songpyeon Box (7m) give their own set of prizes (should you choose to open these, i wouldn't though) and are also used for the quest "Moon Rabbit's Happy Autumn Harvest Gift Box" which requires 10 [Event] Honey Songpyeon, 5 [Event] Small Honey Songpyeon Basket and 2 [Event] Ornate Honey Songpyeon Box. Once you have the those items, the quest turn in gives [Event] Moon Rabbit's Happy Gift Box.  The Moon Rabbit's Happy gift box gives you ALL of the following : 

[Event] Gourmet Star Outfit

Legendary Blood Mark 25

Ultimate Blood Mark 10

[Event] Ultimate Katalam Reward Box

Hope this helps and saves people some kinah/frustration.

I was thinking about this. 

ty for confirmation

I hope all the people is working towards the other rewards. Cause if they are making all those upgrades to get the transformation contract, then the issue will be impresive. The lack of the NPC to have the references and the weird explanation in the page (mostly focused in the things that cost real money so they can sell something else), will probably end in the need to compensate a lot of players. 

Edited by Azzmaria-KT

• Aion Team

Hi everyone,

I've gotten confirmation that a Server Rollback is not in the cards here. We are discussing other potential solutions, but for those concerned about a rollback, it is effectively not being considered.

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Thanks, looks like this songpyeons or however they are spelled are hard to get or something. They could also run a simple script to see who got it for free and simply remove it from them.

they're not hard. you can farm 50 of them in 2 days and it don't need to be a hardcore farm

24 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

Hi everyone,

I've gotten confirmation that a Server Rollback is not in the cards here. We are discussing other potential solutions, but for those concerned about a rollback, it is effectively not being considered.

honestly the easiest and fairest way to fix this problem at this point is to send everyone a locked contract. Those who already opened 1 wont be able to use it cause the key will be gone and those who missed out will end up getting a free legendary and just remove the contract from the NPC for this event and try again on a later event

27 minutes ago, Carden-KT said:

honestly the easiest and fairest way to fix this problem at this point is to send everyone a locked contract. Those who already opened 1 wont be able to use it cause the key will be gone and those who missed out will end up getting a free legendary and just remove the contract from the NPC for this event and try again on a later event

200 IQ