Harvest Festival Merchant Issue

Arctic

14 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

Couple followups to this @Kibbelz

1.  What about those that gained the "free" xform and then used BCM or other means to obtain copies then combined them for the bonus rewards at the end of the event? Will these "consumption" of the xforms still be counted?
  2. Will players that unlocked "Collection bonuses" with the free xform bug loose their collection bonus when you "retrieve" the xform from them?
  3. What about the "Defeat Monsters in Crimson Katalam 30 times bug? Is that going to be addressed?
  4. Not sure if any of the rewards are "limited purchases per week/day" but if so, will those purchase limits be removed or will the event be extended so we get the full length to acquire the maximum amount of purchases?

5. Will the added effects on pixel xforms be extended due to those that were not able to obtain them in game because of the removal of the purchase NPC so more players can enjoy these benefits? 

@Ele-DN im talking about this survey what we suppose to get like single use ticket or hourglass who need that .... and about those pixels transformation bonusses i get mine and quess what with mastarius im at 1.2 atk speed with the new pixel still at 1.2 so mean nothing just a little more crit atk and maybe the speed didnt even check that if the atk speed is the same is just another legendary useless transform . Is just only nubers on it, bugged who dont do anything special than other legendary with 35%atk speed 

Del, it's not going to help phys because we could already atk/speed cap with lesser legendary transformations. The buffed contracts help castor classes without ultimate tremendously though because most of them have to choose between cast/atk and run speed giving up 2 out of the 3 for the other. 

3 minutes ago, xDeliric-DN said:

@Ele-DN im talking about this survey what we suppose to get like single use ticket or hourglass who need that .... and about those pixels transformation bonusses i get mine and quess what with mastarius im at 1.2 atk speed with the new pixel still at 1.2 so mean nothing just a little more crit atk and maybe the speed didnt even check that if the atk speed is the same is just another legendary useless transform . Is just only nubers on it, bugged who dont do anything special than other legendary with 35%atk speed 

Not unless you're a caster class. 45% cast and 45% run is useless af.

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

How is that a "bad" solution? They are only removing the free pixel transformation people got... and they will be given the chance to buy it legit with songpyeons.

Because of how hard it is to get Honey Songpyeons. I have nearly 100 Honeys, only 6 Flour, and 0 Pine Needles in my inventory currently. I don't know who made it insanely easy to get Honeys and then nearly impossible to get the others, but they did not think it through very well. Then, assume you do get lots of all 3 items needed for the recipe. THEN you have the RNG to actually GET the Honey Songpyeon instead of a Basket or Burnt Songpyeon. I only have 11 Honey Songpyeons currently. With the amount of time left in the event, I will probably only have 30-35 at the end of the event.

If they remove the contract, fine, but make it a bit easier for us to buy it legit. Make the Pine Needles (and Flours to some extent) more obtainable.

Edited by Vantheria-DN

It is your mistake to put the event "live" before checking it so why hold others responsible for your mistake and take away whatever collection buffs or combinations they may have received from getting the transformation for free. And you want to talk about how much work it will be on your end...take the loss and just put it back up as free and one time buy for the key so the rest of the people who didn't get it can get it there problem solved...it seems so easy and simple? And I agree the survey rewards? lol what a joke don't even bother sending those...I'm sure if people who missed out on getting that transformation for free will not complain if you just put the npc back with the form for free

9 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Because of how hard it is to get Honey Songpyeons. I have nearly 100 Honeys, only 6 Flour, and 0 Pine Needles in my inventory currently. I don't know who made it insanely easy to get Honeys and then nearly impossible to get the others, but they did not think it through very well. Then, assume you do get lots of all 3 items needed for the recipe. THEN you have the RNG to actually GET the Honey Songpyeon instead of a Basket or Burnt Songpyeon. I only have 11 Honey Songpyeons currently. With the amount of time left in the event, I will probably only have 30-35 at the end of the event.

If they remove the contract, fine, but make it a bit easier for us to buy it legit. Make the Pine Needles (and Flours to some extent) more obtainable.

It requires 50x to buy it, I already have 50x on my end because I had to farm pine needles against a lot of other people and it did suck but this is week one and I am already ready to buy it. And yes they need to make the pine needles at least a group drop or an alliance if better.

Those people got it for free and it was never meant to be free. It is effectively back to normal. Nobody will "lose" anything, they will just have to work to get it like the rest of us, right?

They won't punish anyone because it was their mistake and that is a good thing.

If the contract was never sold for 0 songpyeons it would have been right thing. With this solution, this is what they do now, remove it from those who got it for free, refund them the key and give them the chance to buy it again the normal way.

--

Of course I would also love it if they gave it for free to everyone, but lets not be that naive about it.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It requires 50x to buy it, I already have 50x on my end. I had to farm pine needles. And yes they need to make the pine needles at least a group drop or an alliance if better.

The issue is about those who bought it for free and the solution to that.

Those people got it for free and it was never meant to be free. It is effectively back to normal. Nobody will "lose" anything, they will just have to work to get it like the rest of us, right?

They won't punish anyone because it was their mistake and that is a good thing.

You konw the logic to that. I got my hanbok for free. 90% of ult stats(cast and att) and im KSing anyone for the needles just for me to keep my hanbok. Is that anymore fair for anyone who didn't get it before they removed the npc? I have almost 300 needles.

7 minutes ago, Sabs-DN said:

Es su error poner el evento "en vivo" antes de verificarlo, así que, ¿por qué responsabilizar a otros por su error y eliminar cualquier beneficio de colección o combinaciones que puedan haber recibido al obtener la transformación gratis? Y quiere hablar sobre cuánto trabajo será de su parte ... tome la pérdida y déjela de nuevo como gratis y compre una vez por la clave para que el resto de las personas que no la obtuvieron puedan obtenerla. ¿Hay problema resuelto ... parece tan fácil y simple? ¿Y estoy de acuerdo con las recompensas de la encuesta? jajaja, qué broma, ni siquiera te molestes en enviarlos ... Estoy seguro de que si las personas que se perdieron la transformación de forma gratuita no se quejarán si devuelves el npc con el formulario gratis

En las normativas esta que no se puede aprovechar de un error y un bug era de esperar esa solución porque sabian que no iban a dar la transformación gratis a todo el game

So now more ppl will have to fight for pine needle and it will be even more difficult to get and we in KT-A already have to deal with elys stealing our spot spawn, just make the drop shared with alliance and people will stop complaining

13 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

You konw the logic to that. I got my hanbok for free. 90% of ult stats(cast and att) and im KSing anyone for the needles just for me to keep my hanbok. Is that anymore fair for anyone who didn't get it before they removed the npc? I have almost 300 needles.

Well don't push your luck too much then cause you never know. Be happy you got an advantage of a whole week of using a mini kaisinel while others didn't get it and had to work the hard way.

This is not an outrage about unfairness then, all I read is the people who got it for free that don't want to have to work for it.

It is what it is, lets also be thankful they won't ban anyone for this, you know.

@Kibbelz @Loki What about people who have buy the bcm pixel at 1200 ncoin and fuse it with the one they got from the npc ? Those people lose the legendary pixel they could have right now ? Do those people lose they fuse count for the promot , do they lose the resulta of the fuse too ? @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki @Kibbelz @Loki 

1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

Hey team - so I know everyone has been really curious to see how this is going to play out! There will be a lot of work on our side to address this, but here's the plan:

In total, about 300 players obtained the item in question before the merchant was taken down. We're going to be retrieving the items or transformations, or any results generated due to them. In cases where the once-per-account Key was used, we will be restoring it so the items can be earned fairly. Beyond this, we won't be taking further punitive actions as the actions will not have a significant impact the game economy or overall health.

On Wednesday, we will re-deploy the Merchant and you can begin spending your event currency, which will we will not be resetting.

Because players effectively lost a week of progress, we'll be providing a survey with the following items (Basically, all the non-transformation, non-cosmetic items available from the merchant this past week):
- [Event] Dimensional Hourglass (120 min) Bundle x1
- [Event] Consumables Bundle x5
- [Event] Legendary Blood Mark Bundle x2
- [Event] Instant Return Scroll Bundle x3
- [Event] Lugbug's Boon - Single-use Ticket Bundle x3
- [Event] Experience Mark Bundle x5

This survey will be available for one week, until maintenance on 10/14.

Hopefully this provides some much-desired info and thanks so much to those of you who've shown patience while we worked this out.

Honestly hats off to the team. I'm sure going through 300 accounts and individually removing these things isn't an easy task, so it is obvious that this decision was made in order to make it fair for everyone.

5 minutes ago, MechEagIe-DN said:

@Kibbelz @Loki What about people who have buy the bcm pixel at 1200 ncoin and fuse it with the one they got from the npc ? Those people lose the legendary pixel they could have right now ? Do those people lose they fuse count for the promot , do they lose the resulta of the fuse too ?

They said they will revert every outcome of that free transform, what you will do is have to repeat the process at worse.

2 minutes ago, Violeta-KT said:

Honestly hats off to the team. I'm sure going through 300 accounts and individually removing these things isn't an easy task, so it is obvious that this decision was made in order to make it fair for everyone.

...this was my initial reaction when I read it and then a lot of posts from people who got it for free claiming it was the "worst solution". They practically undid the problem. The people who got the free ticket still had a whole week to use it while others couldn't.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Wow... I hate to think that one of those 300 people that got it for free are a big spender and spent alot of money to get some more pixels to complete collection bonus. I mean that is a completely awful way to treat a big spending customer that way. Who cares if that player got a free one if they spend the kinda money some players spend.

And what if someone got it free and lost an entire week of progress cause they didnt want anything else on the event NPC and didnt farm any needles or honey, thats completely unfair. Its not like NCsoft gave any warning that they would take back the free contract. So how the heck would those players even know. They could have at least given warning early so that players would still know to farm the event to get back the free contract. Or give the survey with a number of free HoneySongyeons to make up for any lost progress from event...

@Kibbelz @Loki

Edited by DinobotSSJ-KT

46 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

How is that a "bad" solution? They are only removing the free pixel transformation people got... and they will be given the chance to buy it legit with songpyeons.

Actually when I read the update the first time, I had the same feeling. 

Like, yes. Seems fair, right? Now everyone will have to work for it in the same way. And still we have something to do with this event. 

But when you start thinking about all the others related issues....

1- They gave 1 transformation for free, but they sell the other 3. And you need all of them to get the bonus stats  (money involved)

2- They have that P2W thing where you can buy a lot of transformations and combine them to get an ultimate. If you remove 1 transformation, maybe some combinations would need to be cancelled (more money involved)

3- It is true that for a lot of people that was the only reward usefull in the store. Some people doesn´t care about skins, or just don´t like the old korean style. So they didn´t farmed this week after taking the item for free. 

4- Some people take profit of that free minecraft transformation this week

5- Getting all those items back will mean more people farming those white emojis. And that thing is not going so well now. Top players will have it back soon, but new and casual players will have it hard to get the 50 items with one week less. 

And I am agree that in some point was player´s fault if they went so far with the free item. We know we should not take advantage from broken things. That is an Exploit and we knew from the description they gave before, that item was supposed to cost 50 units. But, still, some people added or mixed that buged item with other paid items. And now there is money involved. That makes thing harder. I don´t know if they are really going to take the same actions for everyone. One thing is to take back an item from a F2P player. Another thing is to tell somebody who pays hundreds and used many transformations to get an ultimate, that they are going to remove 1, so he/she have to do it again. What will you do with the people who paid the other 3 to have the combos? 

That is really complicated. 

The mistake here was the lack of communications. Somebody should had posted the very same day that those items could be removed on the future. Taking a whole week cause in Korea are festive days is not an excuse. Why we have a NA team if everything must be done there? Nobody can do something in this side? Just a single message and an advice ingame after loggin in or inside a survey "Please don´t use or mix the free transformation yet cause we are not sure what will happen with it and maybe will be deleted. Take this free Vina for your time" . Was so hard to do that? You need a Korean person to do that? 

Scary Solution, I didn't get the free contract, but I did have good luck with contracts/fusions this week. As it stands now, I will be getting two of the "Autumn Harvest Superior Transformation Pouch". What if NCSoft messes up with this, and removes contract progress from players outside of the 300 who got the free contract.