@Kibbelz @Loki Poll: Change Pine Lover Moons To Alliance Loot

Pharoahra-DN

@Kibbelz @Loki Poll to change Pine Lover Moons to Alliance Loot  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Make Pine Lover Moons Alliance Loot?

• Yes
    • No

Agreed, there is really no reason to limit this stuff. If you're showing up and participating in the event you should end up with something to show for it. Alliance loot would help this event become a community-building opportunity, rather than a dividing one.

1 hour ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

Would also be nice if people wouldn't take more than the 10 required for the quest.

Tried doing this in Iggy on my Elyos SM. It was straight up a KS fest.

The problem is for the event you need to farm more than 10. That's why people are killing a bunch so they have more chances to craft the honey songpyeons.

I'd like to emphasize the fact that players are not fighting with each other over their required 10 for the quest. There were players straight up taking ALL the Moons for themselves until the final five minutes of the 2 hour spawn time. I literally couldn't get even one until that five minute window because of players behavior. Greed, plain and simple.

The entire mechanic is messed up. The Moons only load in 3 locations, usually up to 3 at a time and only once every 3 minutes. Insane.

11 hours ago, Axanar-KT said:

besides making it group/alliance loot please make them available at 2 times a day

Yes! I was thinking the exact same thing. There should be two different spawn times, set maybe 3 hours apart so all players can participate. It is unreasonable to expect every player to be online within this exact two hour period. And of course loot should be alliance sharable! Pinning one player against three dozen others all fighting for a single mob is ridiculous! Whoever thought of this should really be ashamed.

3 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

I'd like to emphasize the fact that players are not fighting with each other over their required 10 for the quest. There were players straight up taking ALL the Moons for themselves until the final five minutes of the 2 hour spawn time.

*cough* A certain AT by any chance?

Guess you missed the part where someone ran through and one-shot all the Daru while X-formed.

I was like... Oooook, that's how this event's gonna be.

M7TfmEW.gif

1 hour ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

*cough* A certain AT by any chance?

Guess you missed the part where someone ran through and one-shot all the Daru while X-formed.

I was like... Oooook, that's how this event's gonna be.

M7TfmEW.gif

I think people will definitely get bored and less and less people will show up over time. I mean like with this anniversary events, it doesnt even seem KT-A is trying Ttaji. It seems theyre literally just sitting back and not doing it. But yes, we need group/alliance loot. The pine is the hardest material to get, and we dont even kow what bosses drop the rice, or where they spawn. 

The problem is the combination of these parameters at the same time:

1. Solo loot
  2. Two hours window only
  3. Few spawn spots
  4. Respawn rate

Change one of the above parameters and it will most likely start working. Right now it is impossible. I wasn't even logged at that time because of time difference. And that is it, I lost the chance to get the pines.

And dare I say even if it s alliance loot, many people will still be left unable to do it because of the remaining parameters.

How are we expected to farm these? Im a sorc, I have like 4 moves thats insta cast. I cant do anything against these people, not to mention theyre all geared with full advanced and ultimate transforms. I dont have the attack speed for this. I literally cant farm any of these mobs. This whole idea is ridiculous, to make it solo loot. And can I remind everyone the legendary transformation is supposed LOW-TIER REWARD. How can it be a low-tier reward if you cant even get the mats to make rewards in the first place.

If the mobs are this hard, then they need to drop more then 1-3 pine...

Or, make the pine account tradable 

I would be glad if they raise the amount of pines we can buy from Gold Sand Traders from 10 to even just 20.

I have never in my life liked a single open world event like this were people compete each other for resources. This thing simply shows how mmorpg communities can turn ugly on each other.

On 10/2/2020 at 0:30 AM, Arhangelos-KT said:

I would be glad if they raise the amount of pines we can buy from Gold Sand Traders from 10 to even just 20.

With the server reset, the pines in the GST reset, so make sure you guys buy those again since it's probably the only way we'll get them lol.

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

With the server reset, the pines in the GST reset, so make sure you guys buy those again since it's probably the only way we'll get them lol.

Yes, I already did this, good thing you mentioned it for those that didn't pay attention.

Archived