Big Mega IMPORTANT Question (About Skins)

Vasilios-KT

So, I am looking over the rewards at this new event again and saw the skin box is actually purchasable with Songpyeon, and so like any person I tried to find what these skins looked like. I cant find anything, anywhere about how they look. So I thought id ask here and see if anyone knew what these skins looked like. The skins are '[Event] Starlight Dew Hanbok' '[Event] Elegant Hanbok' '[Event] Moonlit Hanbok' '[Event] Royal High Class Hanbok' '[Event] Hair Ribbon.' Thank you!

16 minutes ago, Vasilios-KT said:

So, I am looking over the rewards at this new event again and saw the skin box is actually purchasable with Songpyeon, and so like any person I tried to find what these skins looked like. I cant find anything, anywhere about how they look. So I thought id ask here and see if anyone knew what these skins looked like. The skins are '[Event] Starlight Dew Hanbok' '[Event] Elegant Hanbok' '[Event] Moonlit Hanbok' '[Event] Royal High Class Hanbok' '[Event] Hair Ribbon.' Thank you!

Here is what i found about these skins.

[Event] Starlight Dew Hanbok

[Event] Elegant Hanbok

[Event] Moonlit Hanbok

[Event] Royal High Class Hanbok

The hair Ribbon is the only one that doesn't show an image but i imagine its something like the item symbol or one of those hair pieces of the skins above.

The other skin from event is a cooking outfit, you can find in that site as well.

Archived