How are sorcerers in pvp NOW?

CaIcifer-KT

6 hours ago, Malachyte-KT said:

To reiterate, the problem right now if you have most of the gear/+15 skills/collections/cubics, then the issue is with you as the sorc primarily and the lack of def/survivability as a secondary.

So the exact same people playing another class can do pvp well but when they play sorc they somehow become bad at it. Isn't it weird reasonable why only those super geared sorcs can actually kill because they overgear their enemies? You prove yourself wrong every time you mention those few sorcs that shit on everyone they touch when they are those running with gear that is impossible to get for all their enemies.

You cannot judge a class by 3~4 sorcs that killed every enemy they had, but from the absolute whole mass of sorcerers playing their class. This is how you judge a vandal too, vandal in 7.0 were killing everyone, people that had only played the class for 1 month and didn't even have the best gear could win every fight vs non vandals. This is what makes a class good.

We are not talking about specific characters or specific players, we are talking about the class itself. Most classes have resistances in fear, sleep, stun, silence etc. Sorcs has non of them and most of our skills need to be cast aka dead before you can finish those.

We are going in rounds here, if a sin can throw 10 skills in 1 second and kill me within that second, I can hardly use 2 skills in that second both because most of my skills require to be casted and because my instant skills are affected my attack speed which as a mage sucks and my animation in skills is long most of the times and most importantly my enemy threw 10 skills at me which most likely have me stunned, silenced and aetherheld or whatever all in under a second.

This conversation can be repeated 1000 times and every time you will repeat the exact same things, according to your opinion the players who play sorc somehow become idiots and cannot do basic shit while if they play another op and pvp oriented class they can excel.

And those korean videos you link are irrelevant, a different publisher, different events, different gear and again you are showing us one sorc vs a specific enemy. That proves nothing for the class other than that specific pvp scenario.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

So the exact same people playing another class can do pvp well but when they play sorc they somehow become bad at it. Isn't it weird reasonable why only those super geared sorcs can actually kill because they overgear their enemies? You prove yourself wrong every time you mention those few sorcs that shit on everyone they touch when they are those running with gear that is impossible to get for all their enemies.

You cannot judge a class by 3~4 sorcs that killed every enemy they had, but from the absolute whole mass of sorcerers playing their class. This is how you judge a vandal too, vandal in 7.0 were killing everyone, people that had only played the class for 1 month and didn't even have the best gear could win every fight vs non vandals. This is what makes a class good.

We are not talking about specific characters or specific players, we are talking about the class itself. Most classes have resistances in fear, sleep, stun, silence etc. Sorcs has non of them and most of our skills need to be cast aka dead before you can finish those.

We are going in rounds here, if a sin can throw 10 skills in 1 second and kill me within that second, I can hardly use 2 skills in that second both because most of my skills require to be casted and because my instant skills are affected my attack speed which as a mage sucks and my animation in skills is long most of the times and most importantly my enemy threw 10 skills at me which most likely have me stunned, silenced and aetherheld or whatever all in under a second.

This conversation can be repeated 1000 times and every time you will repeat the exact same things, according to your opinion the players who play sorc somehow become idiots and cannot do basic shit while if they play another op and pvp oriented class they can excel.

And those korean videos you link are irrelevant, a different publisher, different events, different gear and again you are showing us one sorc vs a specific enemy. That proves nothing for the class other than that specific pvp scenario.

Overgear who? Those handful of sorcs I've mentioned in other threads are in reference to ONLY other max and similarly geared people. Under geared people aren't even in the conversation as they are irrelevant from a balancing perspective. The game isn't balanced against under geared people, it's balanced against max geared, ulti xform, +15 adv skills, etc. Yes, some classes are super powerful atm against other classes without having to be as geared, some of that is to make it more appealing for others to play that class or until enough people playing them displaying how overly strong the class is draws the attention of the devs to "rebalance them" or to boost other classes up. 

If we did it your way where they balanced it off the average Sorc buster who wants to stand there taking hits and 2-3 shot people with minimal effort like in older versions of the game, then those 3-4 sorcs that are a cut above the rest would then become monsters in a different type of way. Right now Vandals are super strong if they have their +15 adv DP daevian skill, without it though the average vandal is a buster, but in the hands of a very close to max geared/everything vandal they are true monsters right now. You may not know what I'm talking about but let me put it this way, if every vandal has that +15 adv dp daevian skill unlocked, that BS with the OP lasers when they first came out actually pales in comparison because they can kill faster right now than they EVER did. But, thank god that skill is super hard to unlock and even harder to level up to +15. At some point it will most def be rebalanced but not until too many of them have it and it becomes a major problem.

Invest in runestones that increase your fear/sleep/silence penetration. I have a +8 silence penetration that I slot against certain classes because I know they have silence specific resist skills. My high mag acc and buff strip skills normally takes care of the rest (I strip the glad anti fear/sleep buff). Your only exception would be a Glad with the magic defense stigma that lets them outright resist most fears and sleeps, but those 3-4 awesome KT Elyos sorcs have found a way to mitigate it and destroy max geared glads right now, you just need to figure it out.

Your last 2 statements I'll answer together. The Korean videos are relevant because our game balance of the classes comes from their version of the game. The events and items they have are ALL factored into that balance toward the classes. So those missing events hurt us here on NA when we don't have them like Stigma Events, Daevian Skill events, Manastone Events, Xform events, Special Weapon events like the new extendables/Celestial Weapons line (Lunar, Solar, Comet)/Wise Dragon King line and etc. As a result, my opinion is this - I've stated that NA NCSoft West has crippled all classes first and foremost for a long time with others getting it more, but right now, with the current state of the game we are just now having more and more players catch up to KR's version of Class Balanced gear/skills etc for when they were at 7.5, which means if you are a mostly maxed geared sorc with max gear, +15 adv skills, most collections/cubics, etc and you are having issues beating people, you are the problem. And I can tell you right now without a shadow of a doubt that nearly maxed geared Asmo Sorcs on BOTH servers have a play skill gap compared with KT Elyos Sorcs.  I'd say the tier would be those handful of KT Elyos sorcs that have the gear and talent > Average KT Elyos sorc > all asmo sorcs in NA Aion.

That may sound harsh, I am not trying to talk down or bash you or other Asmos sorcs, but what I said is just the reality atm. 

*Edit to clarify KT Elyos Sorc*

11 minutes ago, Malachyte-KT said:

Overgear who? Those handful of sorcs I've mentioned in other threads are in reference to ONLY other max and similarly geared people.

Then the sorc is good when you have the max gear which gives an advantage to the class and overcomes the problems with survivability even vs equally geared other classes. Because some classes get far more benefit from over-gearing than others.

We all can accept this because if the sorc can survive the first 1~2 seconds of burst from the enemy then the tables can change. Some classes are good enough with their normal setup and skills and become better at end game skills/gear, and some are bad or useless until they get the end game of +15 daevanions/stigmas and the absolute end game gear and only then can they actually do pvp (with ease maybe)

I haven't managed to get me the end game pve gear which is better than pvp gear so I cannot confirm this myself. Nor do I have the exclusive itms given by events for additional skills or the +5 gemstones/runes etc.

~~

In this case calling a class good or bad by itself is not accurate. Sorcs are awful at normal setup because they are made of paper, they go from bad to op with the super end game setup which helps them overcome the death-in-one-second and thus gives them the chance to throw some nuclear ulties and erase their enemy form the server database.

I am not a great sorc nor claim to be one, I finished my PvP gear to 15 just the other day and I was running around red katalam. I have the 4 pf set and rest aoa then +15 DT. I am most certainly decently tanky. If I get jumped by a sin or ranger without noticing I am still dead in a matter of seconds doesn't matter what I do. But I have managed to get my hands on a red and green dazzling gem still hunting for the blue but my slots wouldn't allow it at this time anyway. I am +5 on those 2 so I do have the RS cd green buff. My runes are crit def +8 atk +6 add strike +5. My stigma sadly I cant get my flame spray to 15 so I am running the hybrid because my wind cut down is adv. As far as dmg I know some of these people are geared I have played against them on KT server often but with 22.3 atk without buffs I can erase them so fast. Having 80k HP and 15.3 pdef and 16.6 mdef helps me greatly reduce my damage also the lunar weapon shield is great for me.

I know these are the things you are talking about that most don't have but I see other classes non sorc with them so I feel its not fair to compare classes without. The whole point is comparing classes with equal stuff to get a fair assessment on the classes. I would agrue that if we talk other "OP" classes and we take away certain things that the majority doesn't have these classes become much weaker. As far as the stigma taking exchange vitality and elemental ward and having green gem skill has helped me in the "paperness" of the class. I will agree that if you misplay you are dead but hey not the only class in the game like this. If I mess up I have to blow my cd and I can keep myself alive for a bit but I can't make a mistake again. I do think the change on iron clad being both physical and magical dmg block and the change to the super useless repulsion field makes sorc have a much better time with misplays. But sorc kinda seems similar to ranger in they are pretty glass cannon currently not a bad thing kinda just a trade off thing. These 2 classes can easily make your HP bar disappear in seconds when given the chance on enemy misplay.

In short I feel my sorc in the hands of someone who has true experience on the class would show that sorc when geared is a great class you just have to get over the hump of gearing and then its all little nit picky stuff which I think the big part was addressed in the recent balance in Korea.

Gonna be honest, I didnt read through most of the posts so I dont know what others have said. But I main a sorc for pve, but at the same time do really like the pvp aspect. In my pve set alone, Im able to 1v1 anyone whos not in ulti pvp, and also several people who are in ulti pvp. But, as sorcs are very strong, theyre also very weak.  The sleeps and CC available to sorcs is extremly helpful in pvp BUT only if used properly. Just like any other aspect in the game, pvp requires skill. And on sorc, more skill is required for PvP then PvE. Anyone can nuke some mobs, but in pvp you have to learn when to cc, how to keep your distance and fight up against certain classes. Personally, I cant fight a sin or ranger, i just cant beat them. If you can learn a cc rotation, and learn how to use your flashes and dashes to get away from classes like temps, glads, sins, etc then you can do fine. A sorc is extremely strong, but as the same time very weak and can easily be taken down by any class. Its much easier against close range classes since you can avoid them. But for longer range classes its much more difficult. In earlier patches, being able to fight against multiple players is much easier. But currently sorcs aren't defense-ly strong enough to handle a 1v3, 4, 5 etc. A 1v2.. maybe, but a 1v1 is easiest. 

Anyway I regard a good class a class that doesn't require you to get dressed to teeth to start pvp.

I am full Dark Talon +15, a ton of collections from transforms, kaisinel etc.

and then you get 2 shot by a vandal because Vandal is actually a "good" class.

50.535 one shot
25.967 second shot
...dead, all that into 1 single second hitting just 2 buttons.

Vandal is a class meant for retards, you hit 2 buttons and you kill.

HOmZ0Es.png

If sorc can kill someone in 1 second I'll let you know guys.

The Vandal class is still new so they are still in the process of tweaking it to make sure it remains viable to attract new and old players to invest in gearing it up, that's just from a business perspective, it will be a bit and they will tone it down. Your +15 Adv Glacial Shard can hit fools for more than that-that are geared too. I've seen 68k and 72k hits from it on fully geared glads and without a 3s charge time and 15m range like this Vandal has to with a Lev 3 Color Monster. Your fight lasted 4s not 1s, your screenshot is misleading.

Again Malachyte is true. Vandal still have damage but they lost the honest chance to crit on those skills they still hit hard but glacial shard I know you've seen it hit that on a player and if it crits 75%+ of their HP is gone. Glacial I know has a long cast but Monster is a charge it will take longer to cast that then Glacial also you can just cc them when they are charging. If they don't hold it it doesn't do that much dmg its like a 9k inc for lvl 3 it takes 5s to charge the skill

I am guessing Malachyte is meaning the DP daeva and yeah it give 2k atk and crit on advanced so it makes up for the non crit on these skills.

But again its 5s to charge Monster to max. Guessing its in the middle of group pvp otherwise you could just cc or blink out of range if they only charge to stage 2 it does 1/3 the damage of lvl 3 which isn't all that much.

There is counterplay to vandal with them being close range with much less cc than other classes. Sure they still do decent damage but I don't think is anything crazy esp if you look at other classes who have high burst

11 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

I am guessing Malachyte is meaning the DP daeva and yeah it give 2k atk and crit on advanced so it makes up for the non crit on these skills.

But again its 5s to charge Monster to max. Guessing its in the middle of group pvp otherwise you could just cc or blink out of range if they only charge to stage 2 it does 1/3 the damage of lvl 3 which isn't all that much.

There is counterplay to vandal with them being close range with much less cc than other classes. Sure they still do decent damage but I don't think is anything crazy esp if you look at other classes who have high burst

I watch Hoarror. He actually streams. The skill I think Malachyte is referring to is one that does extra attack. He told me on stream a while ago it does either 25k or 50 extra attack on mobs. So I am guessing Arhangelos got any unlucky proc hit. I think Hoarror has that skill at +10 too. 

11 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

It is the "Fans Only" legion that only go in mini zergs and attack soloers, I got attacked by others too and I did try to attack. none of my skills do 60k dmg of course.

6 hours ago, Treos-DN said:

I watch Hoarror. He actually streams. The skill I think Malachyte is referring to is one that does extra attack. He told me on stream a while ago it does either 25k or 50 extra attack on mobs. So I am guessing Arhangelos got any unlucky proc hit. I think Hoarror has that skill at +10 too. 

Additional strike show up as additional strike did X dmg to "person". Even at +10, I have a +8 that is in a +2 bless slot doesn't hit players for the same as a mob, which yes can be 50k, on a player its about 7.5k. Confused on what you mean the one that does extra attack

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

It is the "Fans Only" legion that only go in mini zergs and attack soloers, I got attacked by others too and I did try to attack. none of my skills do 60k dmg of course.

Yes I was guessing this, the Monster does super high damage but if you can cancel them from charging it to max or get out of the range you wont be hit that hard by lvl 2 and if Glacial crits which if you're geared should have decent enough crit (my sorc is 7.7 with adv aetherblaze) to see that it most certainly can. An Adv Glacial crit(x1.5) tool tip for the same number as the Adv Monster lvl 3 so essentially you should get the same dmg and if you have the magic crit damage even further increases the damage on it when it crits. I guess the only thing I am trying to say the chance that someone has the 5s time to cast a lvl 3 should be a likely as you getting a crit on glacial it shouldn't be all the time but it can happen and when it does the damage is the same since Monster litlerally crits at about 1% chance

Also I have no clue if you were debuffed by vandal with target and/or acidic paint, or if the chanter debuff you and if you have lower phy def it will hit you hard and you would have to green gem or ironclad it if youre gonna get hit by lvl 3 like I have to do on chanter and pop Iron wall/perfect shield when I am going to get glacial sharded by a sorc

7 hours ago, Treos-DN said:

Could you tell us the link of this stream plz ?  I would like to check that out.

1 hour ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Also I have no clue if you were debuffed by vandal with target and/or acidic paint, or if the chanter debuff you and if you have lower phy def it will hit you hard and you would have to green gem or ironclad it if youre gonna get hit by lvl 3 like I have to do on chanter and pop Iron wall/perfect shield when I am going to get glacial sharded by a sorc

That is really the damage, theres nothing off about it. I think its 14, 15k damage on the skill tip or something like that. You see in the picture that flames of wrath from the sorc is a little short of 20k damage, which also fits its 5k or something damage with the correct crit multipliers.

1 minute ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

That is really the damage, theres nothing off about it. I think its 14, 15k damage on the skill tip or something like that. You see in the picture that flames of wrath from the sorc is a little short of 20k damage, which also fits its 5k or something damage with the correct crit multipliers.

Yes Adv Monster its 14 and change at stage 3 and only 5.8k at lvl 2, but you don't know attack of the 2 people, defense, did they have a shield or defensive buff or anything to reduce the damage or increase the damage. Why I was asking if they use target on him or acidic paint or was hit with other pdef debuffs. Adv Glacial shard is about 9k with a crit you'd hit almost 14. The damage difference is going to be essentially the same with a crit from glacial. if you have crit damage it would be the same if not more depending on how much +crit damage you have Sorc base attack at max gear is higher than base Vandal with the same gear. Due to class passive Robe of flame and the Power/Knowledge is higher than Vandal its about a 400-500 atk difference. If you were using Adv magic rush the atk on sorc would be the same if not slightly higher than Vandals using Adv green DP skill. So the atk value being the same and the tool tip being essentially the same with 700 tool tip damage difference the actual damage would be the same, the only factor that would change is the defense. If you had the 260 crit damage from collections the sorcs crit on Glacial shard would do far more damage on a crit than the full charge Paint Monster. Also with full gear if you were to pop Adv Magic rush you would have 9.2k crit giving you 49% crit chance

This also doesn't factor in the 18% in dmg from magic skills that the Adv Aetherblaze gives on a passive skill

8 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

This game is marketed as a Mass PvPvE game. As an SM I get jumped, ambushed, hunted specifically, location called out in opposite faction LFG, near guaranteed marked #1 in all scenarios of grp play and solo play and as a result I die ALOT. This is whether I'm out solo or in a duo (me and that vandal that killed you duo often and are buds) or grp pvp. Get over it. I've racked up more deaths than you if ONLY because who I am and the class I play. With my class, playstyle, and gear I expect it. This is not a SOLO friendly game, make some consistent friends and do stuff together often and gear up, on this I won't sympathize with you on.

Gear up fully with stuff that is available now and you can hit people for that much and more. You won't be able to do that without making friends or joining a decent legion and taking down that content. 

He hit you with a fully charged color monster with the 30% Targeted Concentration debuff with Chime prob debuffing you of phys def after he stunned you to hell.

I am honestly not trying to sound callous, I like you, I do, which is why I am imploring you to make some friends that are consistent and do the endgame content, get geared, and start murdering Elyos.

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Could you tell us the link of this stream plz ?  I would like to check that out.

https://www.twitch.tv/aoehoar just a warning, he's a ginger, but a great guy nonetheless. 

12 hours ago, Malachyte-KT said:

I am honestly not trying to sound callous, I like you, I do, which is why I am imploring you to make some friends that are consistent and do the endgame content, get geared, and start murdering Elyos.

I am full DT +15 what else do I need not to get 60k dmg? I stopped playing the game the moment they implemented the Vandal class (a little prior to that because it was summer but when I came back to 7.0 I stopped doing anything). I still stick to my choice. I log to do events and all. I was active, I reached governor status, I did all pve instances and pvp ones. There is nothing a group that can offer me other than zerg protection.

I was always a lonewolf since the beginning of Aion and if anything 6.x+7.x are the most solo friendly patches ever of Aion. Prior to that you had to belong to a big legion and a zerg to even gear before you could do anything else.

Of course if you skip the world boss necessities and the new pve items that are better for pvp, I'll skip those and i did the right thing. In 7.7 there is a new better pvp gear and I saved myself another year of pve grinding.

And it doesn't matter what non-sorcerers say about the sorcerer class, I know every single sorc friend I had either re-rolled or quit the game. A few are still playing but they zombie-play like I do skipping most of the stuff because here and there they see a theoretical non-dps class doing insane dmg to them while they can't scratch them. We are not the dps class anymore and we are defo not tanks/healers/hybrids. There is no role for the sorc in these patches.

True I am not a sorc main but I play sorc because my chanter, my main is geared, and I want to play other stuff to keep from getting bored. I have DT, aoa accessories with pf 4 set, adv stigma, S minion, everything, and I have seen 46k damage on glacial shard that didn't crit on a player. Sorc does have a hard time 1v more than 1-ing. You can still play solo its just rough now and your progress will be slow so you will lack the things geared players have and thus have a skewed opinion on classes that do have the things this patch offers.

The pve gear we have are the best the accessories are the game in 7.7 the armor get better but the armor we are using is from last patch the Sov or DT for pvp so there was no grind this patch for it.

My sorc has 22.331 m.atk, 16.183 m.acc, 7.335 m.crit  200 m.crit damage. If you want to know my defense 76k HP, p.def 14.942, m.def 15.981, 50 p.crit and m.crit defense. My defense I would say is pretty decent paired with the green gemstone for 20s RS also the 30% def reduction active skill as well as having a +9 crit def rune.

Sorcs are fine, because you stopped caring about pushing to the end game and just want to autopilot that's fine. No one is going to tell you how to play or spend your free time. Just saying Sorc isn't the best class in the game but there isn't that much wrong with them, every class has survivability issues since they buffed damage like crazy in these patches. To the point where it almost is 1 shot or be 1 shot. Which in that situation sorc can most definitely do fine in.

On 10/30/2020 at 8:06 AM, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Additional strike show up as additional strike did X dmg to "person". Even at +10, I have a +8 that is in a +2 bless slot doesn't hit players for the same as a mob, which yes can be 50k, on a player its about 7.5k. Confused on what you mean the one that does extra attack

Yes I know it wouldn't do that amount of damage on a player. From videos that I saw colour monster does a lot of damage and I thought that additional strike just did a little more to help it get to 50k.

On 10/30/2020 at 9:37 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

Malachyte already posted it. Sorry I didn't see this in time. There are still some good NA streamers. You can also check out https://www.twitch.tv/bl00dpaste. He is a ranger and after seeing him play.. Dear god Rangers seem pretty strong this patch..

If sorc can kill someone in 1 second I'll let you know guys.

No class can kill another class in 1 second if the other class has its defensive buffs on. A max geared player has around 90-100k HP. Regardless, he did not killed you in one second, when he had to charge for 5 sec for the skill. You in that time could have thrown several nuke skills that sorc has. And i dont think this is the right way to look at sorc. Sorcs should controll the pace of the fight with CC and slowly wind down the enemy. That's the whole purpose of the class. Regardless, he did not killed you in one second, when he had to charge for 5 sec for the skill. You in that time could have thrown several nuke skills that sorc has.

Also I never bought the argument that theres is a problem with survivability with Sorc. I play 3 classes, Gunner, Gladiator and sorc, all with pretty much the same gear, and pretty much get killed like nothing if the opponent is strong. I feel more like Im limited with Sorc in terms of mobility, because you are always stuck in place if you try to do anything, unlike the gunner, and thats the issue when in group Im being targeted, and in places like the tog map in arena. But even that is debatable, because in a lot of situations you can simply stay safe a top of walls, or behind the zerg, while dealing damage. The argument that makes sense is that is really not really worth to play sorc due to complexity, when with pretty much Aion after 6.0 you just derp 123 and still can get a win if you are geared. 

Sorcs are fine, because you stopped caring about pushing to the end game and just want to autopilot that's fine. No one is going to tell you how to play or spend your free time. Just saying Sorc isn't the best class in the game but there isn't that much wrong with them, every class has survivability issues since they buffed damage like crazy in these patches. To the point where it almost is 1 shot or be 1 shot. Which in that situation sorc can most definitely do fine in.

This pretty much. 

23 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

This pretty much. 

Yes skip mentioning me in sorcs' situation then, look at the general idea. The guy asked how do sorcs do in pvp and the truth is that sorcs are nowhere near the top but rather bottom except a few dirty geared sorcs that have things that surpass the threshold of making them form an ok class to op and the fact the situational case allowed them to throw a nuke and manage to land the hit that other classes can do without the need for situational cases..

You can give your conclusions about it, that whoever plays a sorc somehow is hit with a pan in his head and forgets how to pvp, the class is powerful it can kill everyone, they have identical survivability to a cleric that is a sorc with heals... but somehow every sorc doesn't know how to use his dispell or self heals to survive, nor do they have shields that make you invinsible for a said amount of seconds like templars or gunners.

And that 3450 dmg stone skin, noobs, Vandal has a shield that activates at the right time for like 80k HP, 3450 HP vs 80k HP is not even a difference and the reason it is 3450 is because people want to face tank or auto pilot. You can do your 80k physical shield for 6 seconds, his lasts 10 minutes and procs the moment he needs it. And Vandal has twice the dmg output of a sorc and that has nothing to do with mechanics but rather the fact you suck at playing a sorc.

Casting your silence... what a noob, archer does it instantly, why don't you instantly silence the archer when he instantly silenced you? Learn to play your class. Even his sleeps are instant and you take 2 whole seconds to cast your sleep, you can cast your illusion to pandaimonium and evade the fight faster than casting your sleep.

Not to mention casting your skills can cancel them before you can throw them and most classes have instant skills that stop you from doing much. So if you are a sorc and you cast skills you auto pilot or whatever.

--

We had this conversation a million times, if the general population of sorcs suck in pvp it must have something to do with the class. Being immobile, needing to cast every skill, every class is a canon with a ton of their special skills for their class, every class has instant skills and with perma attack speed they hit so fast that c.speed cap sounds like a joke.

Never mention sleep in any conversation about pvp again. Sleep is the worse cc. Stuns, paralizes, aetherholds, knowck-downs and especially fear are always better than a sleep which works mostly in 1v1 and not if the enemy has a better cc than your petty sleep (which he most likely has and he is not a dummy, he will fight back faster than your sleep).

Take the sorc and make all his skills instant, he will be a Vandal with less shields.

And I stopped caring for the game BECAUSE my class became irrelevant not the other way around. What is my excuse to do less dmg than an Aethertech in 7.0~7.2 who is practically a tank? Why play a sorc when a Vandal can do it in half time with more survivability?

--

Don't take it from me, take it from people who played all the classes and saw a ton of other players playing it.

2020-11-09-16-14.jpg

Archived