Weekly Server Maintenance - October 7, 2020

Arctic

30 minutes ago, NoStrings-DN said:

You need to give people a key to open the Transformation box. Otherwise it's totally useless if we already used the one key from the BCM. 

??? The whole point if you already got one you don't get another sorry. Why would you get 2 if everyone else just got their 1st

9 hours ago, NoStrings-DN said:

You need to give people a key to open the Transformation box. Otherwise it's totally useless if we already used the one key from the BCM. 

So you got a free transform previous Wednesday, and then they gave the rest people a free as well, and now you want a second?

Jeez, some people don't get it.

5 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Nostrings you are right in your post about giving us 3 more keys since we all want to have the hanbok set...every account should be able to claim 4 keys so they can get the  and for those that does not have 4 toons should feel bad...

"For the duration of the event, these transformations will have increased stats. Finally, the transformations will return periodically, so don’t fret if you can’t get them all on your first try."

https://www.aiononline.com/news/harvest-festival-hanbok-pixel

They said you can try again next time you only get 1 key

the way i see it is if the reward doesnt have a legendary selection contract with male and female choices or my kaisinel then every other reward is rubbish...tia/eresh and any other female transforms are all junk to me...i actually throw out the tia and eresh potions ive received so far...both are really ugly xforms and trust me on this fact since i am the sexiest ranger in aion and i know what looks good and doesnt...

2 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

the way i see it is if the reward doesnt have a legendary selection contract with male and female choices or my kaisinel then every other reward is rubbish...tia/eresh and any other female transforms are all junk to me...i actually throw out the tia and eresh potions ive received so far...both are really ugly xforms and trust me on this fact since i am the sexiest ranger in aion and i know what looks good and doesnt...

What? All xforms besides legendary and ulti reflect your toons gender. Hanbok Pixels also reflect this as well. If you don't like it use a transparent?? what does that have to do with anything though

12 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

What? All xforms besides legendary and ulti reflect your toons gender. Hanbok Pixels also reflect this as well. If you don't like it use a transparent?? what does that have to do with anything though

Most transforms have a static look except a few that have both genders, the pixels have both.

stop giving me grade A minium for i do not wish to upgrade my sheba which is perfect the way she is  to that ugly ass gold S rank and yes im aware of the stat increase but idc about stats when the exchange is not looking cute...ncsoft please stop thinking cuz yall very bad at it...

3 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I know someone who died from COVID-19. So thanks for being dumb af. As per usual.

Thank you this person always spouting nonsense that has nothing to do with the thread or just not constructive in any way. My condolences Van, I have had a few people get sick but luckily all are okay

oh there yall go...

all i did was point out the fact that even in troubled times like these u really think some ppl out in the world isnt using taking advantage of having to wear a mask pretty much everywhere that would normally get them in some serious trouble but ofc leave it to this forum to always twist some shit around so go ahead and be what u are...the truth is the truth... 

Archived