Jump to content
Kibbelz

Weekly Server Maintenance - October 7, 2020

Recommended Posts

Kibbelz   

Hello everyone, we will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow at 4am Server Time (3am PT // 6am ET // 10am UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 and a half hours. This maintenance patch will implement a fix for the Harvest Festival Merchants, bringing them back into the game.

As we also shared elsewhere on the forums today, because players effectively lost a week of progress related to the event, we'll also be providing a survey with the following items (Basically, all the non-transformation, non-cosmetic items available from the merchant this past week):

- [Event] Dimensional Hourglass (120 min) Bundle x1
- [Event] Consumables Bundle x5
- [Event] Legendary Blood Mark Bundle x2
- [Event] Instant Return Scroll Bundle x3
- [Event] Lugbug's Boon - Single-use Ticket Bundle x3
- [Event] Experience Mark Bundle x5
- [Event] Honey Songpyeon x10

After much consideration and discussion with the community, we will also be sending all players an [Event] Locked Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) x1.

This survey will be available for one week, for level 76+ players, until maintenance on 10/21.

There will also be an update to the store, adding a daily Pine Needle Bundle for free:
- Item: [Event] Pine Needles x10
- Limit: 1/day per account
- Price: Free
- End date: 10/21 (edited)

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kibbelz said:

After much consideration and discussion with the community, we will also be sending all players an [Event] Locked Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) x1.

 

So plp that already got the transformation before NPC removed wont be able to open the BOX, cuz they already used the free key.

Just one question @Kibbelz, Are we going to have a key on BCM that we can buy to open this box?

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Treos-DN   
3 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone, we will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow at 4am Server Time (3am PT // 6am ET // 10am UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 and a half hours. This maintenance patch will implement a fix for the Harvest Festival Merchants, bringing them back into the game.

As we also shared elsewhere on the forums today, because players effectively lost a week of progress related to the event, we'll also be providing a survey with the following items (Basically, all the non-transformation, non-cosmetic items available from the merchant this past week):

- [Event] Dimensional Hourglass (120 min) Bundle x1
- [Event] Consumables Bundle x5
- [Event] Legendary Blood Mark Bundle x2
- [Event] Instant Return Scroll Bundle x3
- [Event] Lugbug's Boon - Single-use Ticket Bundle x3
- [Event] Experience Mark Bundle x5
- [Event] Honey Songpyeon x10

After much consideration and discussion with the community, we will also be sending all players an [Event] Locked Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) x1.

This survey will be available for one week, for level 76+ players, until maintenance on 10/21.

There will also be an update to the store, adding a daily Pine Needle Bundle for free:
- Item: [Event] Pine Needles x10
- Limit: 1/day per account
- Price: Free
- End date: 10/21 (edited)

Thank you!

Thank you very much for the change/compensation. Have a great week!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kibbelz said:

After much consideration and discussion with the community, we will also be sending all players an [Event] Locked Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) x1.

Is this transformation stay forever in our account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

After much consideration and discussion with the community, we will also be sending all players an [Event] Locked Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 Types) x1.

This survey will be available for one week, for level 76+ players, until maintenance on 10/21.

There will also be an update to the store, adding a daily Pine Needle Bundle for free:
- Item: [Event] Pine Needles x10
- Limit: 1/day per account
- Price: Free
- End date: 10/21 (edited)

Thank you!

Well this will make the 300 people happy. They will keep it for future event though, you have to delete this once the event is over otherwise it is still not fair.

As for the other one this is great news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well this will make the 300 people happy. They will keep it for future event though, you have to delete this once the event is over otherwise it is still not fair.

As for the other one this is great news.

Come on, let's be real, it will make 20 people with their alt army happy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ty @Kibbelz This was a good solution. Thank you for also addressing the pine needle problem.

Please add World Boss weapons to events and people will be even happier :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, buknoy-DN said:

Come on, let's be real, it will make 20 people with their alt army happy. 

Yes, I am sure many of those 300 players that got it the first day were like 10~20 people with their alt army.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow....

so we are going to get the trasnformation, some songpyeons, some pine needles and also the other items in the survey. 

It´s hard to complain now. Actually was so complete. Could be possible that you are different, Kibbelz? mmm. interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can y'all add nightmare coins to daily quest like titan coins

4 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Yes, I am sure many of those 300 players that got it the first day were like 10~20 people with their alt army.

Granted it's a cute pixel and i like her but would be happier if there was an option to select the male version since all female xforms for a ranger sux...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about combine penguins and get a legendary selection box or remove white xforms...but seriously just add more none p2w content in order to obtain legendary contracts...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vasilios-KT said:

When are the surveys coming? I still havent got mine yet. 

You never ask a survey when she is coming. That´s rude!  They always come in the right moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×