Hanbok transformation pixel key? just 1 time?

DNA-DN

I have a doubt, now that with got gift they gave us from obtaining a selection pixel legend box, to open it ofc you need the  key box,  i know we can get it for free at the BCM store but, the hanbok event also gives you the option to buy the same selection pixel box but it seems we Can't get a second key, does anyone know if we can get the key again? And if it is reset, when is it reset because as far i know the event ends on 10/21/2020 

28 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

Some people got the locked transformation contract box for free from the event merchant, who was removed for a week. The survey with the free locked contract is to fix this.

but  we still  we runing out of  keys if you pursharse the   box from  hanbok event, that makes sense? :(

I received a response from our technical support team and they told me that it is only 1 key for the entire event that will last, in the same way they invited me to brainstorm together with you to see if there is a possibility of obtaining a second key, since they cant  reset it or either unlock it the  limit  purshase item from BCM,  if you guys still have your  50  items my advice is  do not  buy a second pixel transform box until we get a reply from our dear friends. lets  try to find a solution!

There is no solution, it was only intended for you to be able to open one contract for the event. Some people were able to buy for 0 event currency and open a contract before they removed the NPC. It made the most sense for them to simply send the contract to everyone in a survey to make it up to the players that did not have the opportunity to buy the contract for 0 event currency. You can stop crying about not being able to obtain a 2nd key because it was never intended for you to even get 2 contracts in the first place. The survey with a contract was simply the easiest way to even things out knowing that everyone could only open 1 contract.

We will only get 1 key. 

They made 4 new transformations and added them in this event (maybe those are going to be limited and we wont get them again)

NCsoft is giving 1 to us for free and we can buy the remaining 3 for 1200 coins each one. Marketing strategies. 

Maybe this event or another one similar could be again in teh future. A lot of events were repeated and many items were usefull again. But not all of them. So, if you want, you can take your risk and gamble with this. Maybe we will have another key at some point and having an extra box would be really nice. Or maybe you will just waste 50 songpyeons in something that will never be used again. You choose. 

20 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

We will only get 1 key. 

They made 4 new transformations and added them in this event (maybe those are going to be limited and we wont get them again)

NCsoft is giving 1 to us for free and we can buy the remaining 3 for 1200 coins each one. Marketing strategies. 

Maybe this event or another one similar could be again in teh future. A lot of events were repeated and many items were usefull again. But not all of them. So, if you want, you can take your risk and gamble with this. Maybe we will have another key at some point and having an extra box would be really nice. Or maybe you will just waste 50 songpyeons in something that will never be used again. You choose. 

The 1200 is a 1 per account can only get 1 other guaranteed this way rest is rng. This event is a Korean holiday maybe we will get it next year.

"For the duration of the event, these transformations will have increased stats. Finally, the transformations will return periodically, so don’t fret if you can’t get them all on your first try."

https://www.aiononline.com/news/harvest-festival-hanbok-pixel

8 hours ago, DNA-DN said:

but  we still  we runing out of  keys if you pursharse the   box from  hanbok event, that makes sense? :(

And this is why they require a key, you can buy as many as you want apparently, but you can only use 1. So don't get a transformation contract with 50x songpyeons, it is useless.

I think the issue here -- that is making people confused -- is that the contract is still on the NPC. So some people may wrongly assume they get the freebie survey one and then they can buy ANOTHER with the 50 Honeys. Ideally, NCsoft should have removed the contract from the NPC.

It is there where I get the doubt, if that were the case of only obtaining a box in everything that the event goes, the most logical thing would be that they should remove the box from the npc, since, ALL the accounts obtained the survey reward, that was my  case i bought the box with the 50 items that I was farming all this time, this situation could be happening to anyone and more for those percentage of people in the game that their main language is not English and I speak for many people that it is a situation that has always existed forever every time there is an event for those who do not speak English, it is a little more difficult for them to understand what the events are about, in the same way the beginning of this post was clarify the doubt and not cry over the issue and thank you all as a community join together to try to clear these doubts. We are waiting to see what the administrators will say whatever the decision, thank you for always caring about the community.

6 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I think the issue here -- that is making people confused -- is that the contract is still on the NPC. So some people may wrongly assume they get the freebie survey one and then they can buy ANOTHER with the 50 Honeys. Ideally, NCsoft should have removed the contract from the NPC.

The same is true for the event coin though you can buy another 9800 coin contract box but it doesn't mean you can get another key thankfully they refreshed it again but the minion box I guess is a better example you can still buy but no more keys

16 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

The 1200 is a 1 per account can only get 1 other guaranteed this way rest is rng. This event is a Korean holiday maybe we will get it next year.

"For the duration of the event, these transformations will have increased stats. Finally, the transformations will return periodically, so don’t fret if you can’t get them all on your first try."

ty. didn´t check that. 

I guess is a bit messy, but lets take into consideration that we had an issue and is not as intended. Still, some people play with 2 - 4 toons and will be able to get the box many times. But the key will be the issue and I guess not everybody will know. It happened to me with the free monthly item we can combine with the 40 shards. It is only 1 per acc, So at the end is useless to complete the weeklies with many toons. 

Yet, in some way is a chance. Some things in Aion come back after some time. Some things are modified and become even better. I used to keep some snowballs from one year to the next to get new items. Some people used to buy the remaining event´s items after the end and keeped them in the warehouse. Sometimes you obtain a benefit (like the couple of lighning dragon weapons that I keeped), and sometimes you just lose kinah (like the 20K old manastones I saved). 

It is up to you to decide if you think we will have another key in the future or not. 

This 1 <item> per account has been something we have had for ages in many forms guys.  We were supposed to be able to get 1 key per account for free from BCM and then farm 50 songpyeons to buy the locked contract. Instead we got both the contract and the key for free due to this bug.

Some people who got the contract during the bug, even asked how can they get a 2nd key and what is the point of being sent a free contract if they can't have a 2nd key... this is beyond me.

I try to never lose control but if people still don't get it, there is no cure to this. Like... please show some mercy.

The key box for the 50 songpyeon reward legendary contract was ONLY ever 1 key PER account; in short, and I repeat, you were only ever going to be able to farm 1(ONE) legendary contract for free.  The fix with the survey did not change that, so there is no fix to be made to it, so I have no idea why people are so intent on being ignorant after the legendary got given out to everyone for free.  

This was not an event to farm upteen legendary contracts, it was to give out a pickable contract to catch up some people who have been gated by RNG on at least a legendary contract, and then a very reasonably priced Legendary contract on BCM for all of $15 for one each as well.  

11 hours ago, Shavera-DN said:

The key box for the 50 songpyeon reward legendary contract was ONLY ever 1 key PER account; in short, and I repeat, you were only ever going to be able to farm 1(ONE) legendary contract for free.  The fix with the survey did not change that, so there is no fix to be made to it, so I have no idea why people are so intent on being ignorant after the legendary got given out to everyone for free.  

This was not an event to farm upteen legendary contracts, it was to give out a pickable contract to catch up some people who have been gated by RNG on at least a legendary contract, and then a very reasonably priced Legendary contract on BCM for all of $15 for one each as well.  

qlwrm.jpg

Archived