Cubics without botting?

Bitcoins-KT

Cubics are a fundamental requirement if you want to be competitive in Aion yet they're practically unobtainable and unless you're grinding mobs in ingg/gelk 10hrs+ a day for weeks on end. I'm not referring to the boss cubics we can farm in cubic lab but the standard stat cubics such as pdef, mdef, evasion, mresist ect.

I personally don't mind not having the auto-hunt feature in NA. But right now, there are so many repercussions caused by the removal of this feature, that I think it'd probably be better to have the auto-hunt feature than to have all these side issues.

Cubic lab should give ALL possible cubicles by choice, just like you have boxes for the bosses it should have boxes for the normal cubicles as well... including platinum ones or at least give people the ability to upgrade cubicles again.

--

I never understood why they removed the normal cubics from cubic lab. In 6.2 I finished all my cubics in about 3 weeks farming the lab with all alts on my main account as much as possible. It would have been 2 weeks if I didn't get too many doubles.

And it wasn't just easy to obtain, but also we could upgrade the lower tiers to higher tiers! We even pre-planned our 7.x patch by keeping a lot of cubicles from 6.x and we maximized our cubicles on day 1 of 7.0 (except for platinums which are still unobtainable for the most part)

Then they removed it and then they reimplemented it only for bosses and only for non platinum cubicles which is ridiculous.

2 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Cubic lab should give ALL possible cubicles by choice, just like you have boxes for the bosses it should have boxes for the normal cubicles as well... including platinum ones or at least give people the ability to upgrade cubicles again.

--

I never understood why they removed the normal cubics from cubic lab. In 6.2 I finished all my cubics in about 3 weeks farming the lab with all alts on my main account as much as possible. It would have been 2 weeks if I didn't get too many doubles.

And it wasn't just easy to obtain, but also we could upgrade the lower tiers to higher tiers! We even pre-planned our 7.x patch by keeping a lot of cubicles from 6.x and we maximized our cubicles on day 1 of 7.0 (except for platinums which are still unobtainable for the most part)

Then they removed it and then they reimplemented it only for bosses and only for non platinum cubicles which is ridiculous.

Once a new feature appears in the game, it can be difficult or rather easy to obtain. However, when this feature stays in the game for a long time, it should logically become easier to acquire since as the game progresses, other features and goals are added, and new and returning players should be given a possibilty to catch up with those playing regularly. With the cubics we see an absolute opposite : when first implemented, it was ridiculously easy to obtain, then it was becoming gradually more difficult until 7.5 finally hit where stat cubics became impossible to complete (a returning player with 0 cubics can only hope to finish lvl 1-2 of his cubics after a heavy grind). And that not mentioning that monster platinum cubics are only available for prestige users. Why it was decided so,  I don’t really understand...

i was lucky to return in mid-March and still have time to complete some levels before the new patch, so I consider myself lucky having 160 from 417 magical attack from wisdom cubics. Imagine what the discrepancy is between a returning player in this patch and a person with full atk cubic ?

I already said something about this on other post, but ill say it again. Im losing more than 400 attack just because I came back to the game in this patch, If i want to compete with older/better geared players, I need this, because its A LOT of difference. @Kibbelz please do something about it, we need to get this cubics and there is no other way than farming +10k mobs like a bot

Please everyone tag Kibbelz on this thread :(

33 minutes ago, Drugged-KT said:

I already said something about this on other post, but ill say it again. Im losing more than 400 attack just because I came back to the game in this patch, If i want to compete with older/better geared players, I need this, because its A LOT of difference. @Kibbelz please do something about it, we need to get this cubics and there is no other way than farming +10k mobs like a bot

Please everyone tag Kibbelz on this thread :(

drugged i feel your pain..i'm missing out on attack power coming back late..i should easily be close to 25k physical attack as a chanter with buffs..now i actually got to be drugged up to play Aion..never seen a game that hurt themselves with doing shit backwards..i know they following Korea..but they should consider we is a western audience and not eastern..2 different cultures with 2 different play styles..

Literally just put all of the bronze/silver/gold stat cubics in that Lakrum NPC that has the Ereshkigal cubics upgrade. 1k kinah per bronze, 2k per silver, 3k per gold -- or whatever amount of kinah. Easy, the end. Seriously, I don't understand why there is so much complicated ridiculousness in this game.

2 hours ago, Poggersz-KT said:

I'm full cubic but yes, this needs your attention very much @Kibbelz

If the auto hunt is working, it is Ok, but without it, it is impossible to farm cubics

I am just worried that autohunt won’t be of much help since when everyone puts their bots there just won’t be sufficient amount of mobs to kill, since in Inggison everyone is on the same channel. So we need other ways and the best one is to bring stat cubics back to Qubrinerk’s lab.

But thank you for responding, cause not everyone having full cubics will be concerned by the problems of new/returning players.

12 hours ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I am just worried that autohunt won’t be of much help since when everyone puts their bots there just won’t be sufficient amount of mobs to kill, since in Inggison everyone is on the same channel. So we need other ways and the best one is to bring stat cubics back to Qubrinerk’s lab.

But thank you for responding, cause not everyone having full cubics will be concerned by the problems of new/returning players.

Lol exactly, wherever auto-hunt was implemented nobody can kill a single mob. The map is full of bots, the moment a mob spawns a few bots jump to it.

Archived