@Kibbelz Promotion Clarification

Esgalhathi

A friend of mine sent a ticket asking how much consumed ancient and legendary transformation he had to participate on the promotion to get his Ultimate chance box.

The thing is.. he got a pixel from the event, and the same pixel by fusioning 2 ancients.. then he fusioned this repeated pixel with another repeated legendary and got some apostle he dont had.

He opened a ticket to confirm the number of ancients, and the awnser was: "You fusioned 10 ancients and 1 legendary".. wait, 1 legendary? After another awnser, support said the pixel transformations DOESNT COUNT as a consumed legendary transformation on this promotion.

But... and if someone get a repeated pixel by FUSIONING 2 ancients? Is this fair???? There isnt any word of @Kibbelz saying pixels doesnt count as a consumed transformation.. can the staff please confirm??

I, too purchased the same pixel to be able to make a combine.

If the hanbok legendary combines didn't count it should have explicitly stated that as being excluded for the event as I obviously would have chosen differently.

From the news page:

"The second part of our fall events will be the release of a set of four new Legendary transformations called the Hanbok Pixels!"

"If an account consumes 2 Legendary transformations via combination, they will receive 1x Autumn Harvest Superior Transformation Pouch (limit 3 per account). This prize will be awarded regardless of the results of transformation combination." 

Seems pretty clear to me.

20 minutes ago, Ethyrea-DN said:

I, too purchased the same pixel to be able to make a combine.

If the hanbok legendary combines didn't count it should have explicitly stated that as being excluded for the event as I obviously would have chosen differently.

From the news page:

"The second part of our fall events will be the release of a set of four new Legendary transformations called the Hanbok Pixels!"

"If an account consumes 2 Legendary transformations via combination, they will receive 1x Autumn Harvest Superior Transformation Pouch (limit 3 per account). This prize will be awarded regardless of the results of transformation combination." 

Seems pretty clear to me.

Yeah, I wouldnt have bought it in the first place and even if i had, knowing it wouldnt count for the event, I wouldve chosen differently for the collection.

I sent in a ticket to check and they basically told me it doesnt count.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Aion Support Team.

Apologies for your bad experience. However, only the following are counted for legendary transformations:

Hamerun

Bollvig

Kromede

Tahabata

Mastarius

Veille

Sheba

Viola

Frigida

Modor

Irnin

Israphel’s Apostle

Marchutan's Apostle

Zikel's Apostle

Kaisinel’s Apostle

Siel's Apostle

Nezekan's Apostle

Mummy

Pumpkin

Frankenstein

Vampire

Ariel's Apostle

Azphel's Apostle

Yustiel's Apostle

Triniel's Apostle

Vaizel's Apostle

Lumiel's Apostle

Mouse Ranger

Keyboard Ranger

Pixel Legendary transformations are not part of the counted list for Legendary transformation.

Also for the new event, we were able to verify that you would be able to be eligible for the said rewards on the Harvest Festival & Hanbok Pixel Event if you follow these instructions:

If an account consumes 2 Legendary transformations via combination, they will receive 1x Autumn Harvest Superior Transformation Pouch (limit 3 per account). This prize will be awarded regardless of the results of transformation combination.

If an account consumes 12 Ancient grade transformations during the promotion period, they will be granted 1x Autumn Harvest Legendary Transformation Contract (14 types) (limit 1 per account). This prize will be awarded regardless of the results of transformation combination.

For you to assure to receive the rewards, we recommend you to combined 2 Legendary Transformation and 12 Ultimate Transformation.

For more info: https://www.aiononline.com/news/harvest-festival-hanbok-pixel

We hope you understand, and if there are other concerns, feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Crown
NCSOFT Support Team

Wow.

So disappointed.  

Absolutely nowhere does it state that the pixel transformations were being treated as different from "legendary" for this event. Nor were we provided with the list of "counted" legendaries or were we aware that even such a list existed.  When the event states "legendary", it should actually mean "legendary", instead of "select legendary that we aren't going to tell you about but you should just know what they are telepathically".  Leaving the onus on your playerbase to figure these things out is ridiculous.

So now I (and others that I know) wasted not only a legendary combine (that we were saving up for another combine 12 legendary event), but also the opportunity to have 2/4 hanboks rather than just 1.

@Vantheria-DN You should totally combine 12x Ultimate to be able to get an ancient or a legendary in return! LOL

Also, they answer back my ticket.

Hello there,

This is GM Saika and I'm taking over to clarify some information in this ticket. Upon further checking, we have verified that the Hanbok Pixel transformations are legendary in rarity and as such are eligible for promotion rewards. We would want to apologize for the confusion in our previous response and we're making sure this is not being repeated.

Hope I was able to shed some light on the matter and apologies once again for the confusion.

Please let us know if you have other questions or requests.

Regards,

GM Saika
NCSOFT Support Team

So it does count after all.

This is...not cool.

@Kibbelz You're proving to be a reasonable person, I'm sure you can see the need for a clarification/removal of this strange requirement we're now suddenly aware of. If you guys want to have them not count going forward just tell us now but we shouldn't be punished for a lack of transparency on your side. Anyone who bought/used a Pixel under the assumption they would receive the Apostle/Ultimate bundle should absolutely get one because, you know, we're not mind readers.

FortunateNervousAlpaca-max-1mb.gif

Pixels are Legendary Transformations and should 100% count for any Legendary Transformation-related things.

Archived