Weekly Server Maintenance - October 14, 2020

Arctic

55 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

no more afk events! I need to go kill 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 mobs for legendary and ulti selection contracts...

Nah, they wont let you have a predictable outcome like do X and get a known reward, it has to be a game of chance biased to fail and waste your life.

11 minutes ago, RPG-DN said:

@Kibbelz Please allow combine 12 legendaries = ultimate selection scroll. 

shut up! Do you see many ways to obtain legendary contracts? no! Why not post combine 50,000,000 penguins and obtain ulti selection contracts instead of that p2w bs we just had?...why not ask them to combine 12 ancient for a legendary selection contract? im sure most of us qualify for the 12 ancient for legendary...

Edited by Valedia-DN

2 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

shut up! Do you see many ways to obtain legendary contracts? no! Why not post combine 50,000,000 penguins and obtain ulti selection contracts instead of that p2w bs we just had?...why not ask them to combine 12 ancient for a legendary selection contract? im sure most of us qualify for the 12 ancient for legendary...

Yes... there are many ways to get legendary transform contracts... 1. Free Key and Contract from Survey. 2. Nightmare Coins. 3. Weekly Lugbugs. 4. Buy Legendary Contract bundles. Bam! U have enough legendaries. 

As for ...why not ask them to combine 12 ancient for a legendary selection contract? im sure most of us qualify for the 12 ancient for legendary... - Did you not read the event info???? Yes, you can combine 12 ancient for a legendary contract. 

Edited by RPG-DN

i am losing intrest in the game and i dont see any point in wasting more time playing this game and not to mention im also tired of the skills for pretty much all the classes...i need a new game cuz aion is not giving me what i want/loved anymore...15 toons and i cant find 1 i wish to play for more than 10 to 15 mins...

• Loki unpinned this topic