Jump to content
Forums

Weekly Server Maintenance - October 14, 2020


Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, we will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow at 5am Server Time (4am PT // 7am ET // 11am UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. The maintenance patch will implement the following changes:

  • Dream World event will end and related rewards will be removed from Lugbug Missions. Use up any remaining 11th Anniversary Coins.
  • Daeva Ranger event will end.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause clients to crash during sieges.
  • Fixed an issue where some required objects wouldn't spawn properly in Qubrinerk’s Monster Cubic Lab.

Thank you, and happy hunting!

Update:

  • As the GP season has ended, GP was reset and players were sent Gold Ingots.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course, 90% of ulti trans .. they got p2w, of course, even though others also tried. You are embarrassing, and the last event you can put yourself into ..... 1.Playing this game has become depressi

The pay to win gear inequality is an issue, but I think the real problem is the developers are obsessed with gambling, almost everything has to be a game of chance with a high percentage of failures.

Simply disappointed with my loss of time trying to still be lucky with the RNG of that game, longing for when aion was something similar to meritocratic, where even though it was repetitive to do some

7 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone, we will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow at 5am Server Time (4am PT // 7am ET // 11am UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. The maintenance patch will implement the following changes:

  • Dream World event will end and related rewards will be removed from Lugbug Missions. Use up any remaining 11th Anniversary Coins.
  • Daeva Ranger event will end.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause clients to crash during sieges.
  • Fixed an issue where some required objects wouldn't spawn properly in Qubrinerk’s Monster Cubic Lab.

Thank you, and happy hunting!

No gp  ranking reset again  @Kibbelz  ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone, we will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow at 5am Server Time (4am PT // 7am ET // 11am UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. The maintenance patch will implement the following changes:

  • Dream World event will end and related rewards will be removed from Lugbug Missions. Use up any remaining 11th Anniversary Coins.
  • Daeva Ranger event will end.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause clients to crash during sieges.
  • Fixed an issue where some required objects wouldn't spawn properly in Qubrinerk’s Monster Cubic Lab.

Thank you, and happy hunting!

 

you have to fix the annoying pin bug, sometimes you can't connect all day because of that stupidity

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dannielita-KT said:

 

you have to fix the annoying pin bug, sometimes you can't connect all day because of that stupidity

All u have to do is relog a second or max 3 times to get in but i can see how this minor bug would upset or dare i say annoy u even though it has never taking others 8 hours...the momentary fix is end all ncsoft programs in task manager...i know longer get this error for quite some time now...end all aion programs then do a repair n u will be fine...

Edited by Valedia-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course, 90% of ulti trans .. they got p2w, of course, even though others also tried. You are embarrassing, and the last event you can put yourself into ..... 1.Playing this game has become depressing, 2. nothing can be done .. just count your own deaths, 3. no balance in the game ..., 4. I'm not going to give you all my wages. 5. The owners of this game have become way too greedy and have ruined this beautiful game :(

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Grodgar-DN said:

Of course, 90% of ulti trans .. they got p2w, of course, even though others also tried. You are embarrassing, and the last event you can put yourself into ..... 1.Playing this game has become depressing, 2. nothing can be done .. just count your own deaths, 3. no balance in the game ..., 4. I'm not going to give you all my wages. 5. The owners of this game have become way too greedy and have ruined this beautiful game :(

 

The reason why ncsoft keep getting away with what they've been doing is because yall dont know how to stand up for what u want and yall do not know how to get the community behind...half the community is p2w and the rest is f2p...have yall tried coking together against ncsoft or yiu idiots just wanna keep fighting each other?ncsoft want money...we want content...EVERYONE needs to make their final decision of no longer giving ncsoft what they want...ncsoft is not going to give in because they know yall are afraid to fight them out  of fear of the game being closed down n...the only community aion has is the one that hates valedia n thats why i laugh at the cries i see daily...yall dont know how to get what u want...yall have too many personal wants?yall created these problems...pvp/pve lol...two totally different player base trying to get their personal wants...lol

Edited by Valedia-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

The reason why ncsoft keep getting away with what they've been doing is because yall dont know how to stand up for what u want and yall do not know how to get the community behind...half the community is p2w and the rest is f2p...have yall tried coking together against ncsoft or yiu idiots just wanna keep fighting each other?ncsoft want money...we want content...EVERYONE needs to make their final decision of no longer giving ncsoft what they want...ncsoft is not going to give in because they know yall are afraid to fight them out  of fear of the game being closed down n...the only community aion has is the one that hates valedia n thats why i laugh at the cries i see daily...yall dont know how to get what u want...

Unfortunately, I agree ... they give the child a 100 dollar lollipop, and he is happy about it, how embarrassing it is

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Grodgar-DN said:

Unfortunately, I agree ... they give the child a 100 dollar lollipop, and he is happy about it, how embarrassing it is

Dont let it be an unfortunate thing when u agree with me simply because the majority created a wrong picture of me that i personally dont care to correct due to not giving a damn what ppl think or say about me...when u feel like getting to know some one u need to know, find the vakedia n let the healing begin...2am going to bed...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well everyone can easily to save Aion by quitting official o_o

I don't believed there will be anyone truly love post classic aion nobody declared their loves for new aion.
Not only we need to quit Aion but BnS players need to quit as well ,sure leaving the game that you loved is painful but it's much worse to keep it alive mutanted into something we no longer in love with.

They might not revive classic and let it die but one thing for sure. Death of BnS and Aion will halt p2w madness at least in PC games. Future games will base on classic MMO fundamental before p2w hits.

You know money can't buy everything in the world. Some people might say money giving them happiness but do they or just a way escape their reality ? You can use money to buy people to do certain things but they will never truly loyal to you not even your own child.

Anyway yep die another day (by asmos lol xD)

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Well everyone can easily to save Aion by quitting official o_o

I don't believed there will be anyone truly love post classic aion nobody declared their loves for new aion.
Not only we need to quit Aion but BnS players need to quit as well ,sure leaving the game that you loved is painful but it's much worse to keep it alive mutanted into something we no longer in love with.

They might not revive classic and let it die but one thing for sure. Death of BnS and Aion will halt p2w madness at least in PC games. Future games will base on classic MMO fundamental before p2w hits.

You know money can't buy everything in the world. Some people might say money giving them happiness but do they or just a way escape their reality ? You can use money to buy people to do certain things but they will never truly loyal to you not even your own child.

Anyway yep die another day (by asmos lol xD)

The pay to win gear inequality is an issue, but I think the real problem is the developers are obsessed with gambling, almost everything has to be a game of chance with a high percentage of failures. That's creates a negative vibe, doesn't matter if it's saving enchant stones up for months only to have them fail and you go backwards in enchant level, or the inability to do camps because there is always an opponent with +15 gear waiting to gank you, usually a sin in coward mode. Those failures also make a negative mood.

It's happy moods that make people come back for more, not negative moods.

Perhaps the devs, and marketing people, need to read up on the differences between cortisol, and dopamine?

Link to post
Share on other sites

RNG in everything and a lot of microtransactions where you can get endgame items is not something only found in Aion. 

Unfortunatelly that appeared some time ago and companies found that is so easy to get people paying a lot of money for small RNG things. In the past we had big teams working in complex games with a lot of content and then selling it for $30-60. Now few devs can create an app and sell a toon for $200-1000 with some RNG and a lot of people will buy it. 

But is not companies fault. Is totally our fault. When we pay a lot of money for nothing, we are telling them to avoid huge investments and risk creating something really big. We are supporting the new king of games. And yes, we are losing the huge games we loved. But they are doing all this just to get money and there is more money selling scrolls with a low chance to get an ultimate transformation than hiring 10-20 new programers to create new content and offering us a new skin for $10 to pay their salaries. 

We can decide what we do, but we can not complain with what happens due to our actions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Simply disappointed with my loss of time trying to still be lucky with the RNG of that game, longing for when aion was something similar to meritocratic, where even though it was repetitive to do something you knew you could do it, but some spoiled the game with ideas futile to put these transformations as something ultra rare. I tried more than 25 times on each character of mine, I have 12 characters on my account, I did all the weekly lugbug, daily, quests, I missed work to try to get this transformation, I clicked more than 300 times and I didn't get the ultimate transformation ! NCSOFT I feel like an idiot for continuing to play this game. Really ,I think I tried, but I can't accept or understand why I couldn't get what I wanted. one thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep people paid for non sense stuff but it's not first time and it won't be last.

It's pretty same as you paying homeless people and put them in a forest and hunt them like animals just for your own satisfaction like in some movies I watched o_o
There's nothing productive about it.

But remember the door to leave Aion always unlocked ,you can leave anytime you want but you never did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kibbelz said:

Hello everyone, we will be conducting our weekly server maintenance tomorrow at 5am Server Time (4am PT // 7am ET // 11am UTC). We expect the downtime to last for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. The maintenance patch will implement the following changes:

  • Dream World event will end and related rewards will be removed from Lugbug Missions. Use up any remaining 11th Anniversary Coins.
  • Daeva Ranger event will end.
  • Fixed an issue that could cause clients to crash during sieges.
  • Fixed an issue where some required objects wouldn't spawn properly in Qubrinerk’s Monster Cubic Lab.

Thank you, and happy hunting!

Aaaand I had like 100 anniversary coins which I forgot to use... damn. I mean it is not like I would have gotten anything important.

34 minutes ago, Grodgar-DN said:

You need upload ur image https://pl.imgbb.com/

and u need BBCode: copy it and insert it into the post

Man no, don't tell her how to do it. Imagine her posting 10 posts in a row and put 100 images in every post.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Loki unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...