Weekly Server Maintenance - October 14, 2020

Arctic

5 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Yep people paid for non sense stuff but it's not first time and it won't be last.

It's pretty same as you paying homeless people and put them in a forest and hunt them like animals just for your own satisfaction like in some movies I watched o_o
There's nothing productive about it.

But remember the door to leave Aion always unlocked ,you can leave anytime you want but you never did.

the movie is hard target 1993 with Jean Claude Van Damme, god i love me some him and surviving the game with Ice T, me no love me some him...and ty grodgar...now gimmie 2 weeks to figure out what u said...i once thought computers had a father board since it has a mother board and now u expect me to figure out how to go to websites,upload,copy then paste...how dare u lol

2 hours ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Che............ teacher. I do want to see images of Valedia. For me she is great.

i am not gonna fall in love with u but keep trying lol:P

6 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

Yep people paid for non sense stuff but it's not first time and it won't be last.

It's pretty same as you paying homeless people and put them in a forest and hunt them like animals just for your own satisfaction like in some movies I watched o_o
There's nothing productive about it.

But remember the door to leave Aion always unlocked ,you can leave anytime you want but you never did.

here i go saying it but you and i know that NO ONE  can leave aion as aion is a great game with a lot to offer if u can believe that, but we the f2p babies just want the privileges of the p2w since we get beat up and laughed at by the bigger babies and thats not fair...all ncsoft has to do is send a legendary selection contract and ulti selection contract with all the legendaries and ulti's to everyones mail box and watch how many players return and how live this game will get...that is what you guys demand and ncsoft that is the fix...do i have to do everything myself?

39 minutes ago, Katsuki-DN said:

Not sure what you're getting at with your post and sadface emoji, but that's for the Pumpkin King event. We have gotten that event twice already and will most likely get it again next week or the following week as Kibbelz has already said we have a Halloween-specific event coming. Furthermore, the rewards you linked for EU are very typical to what we have also received here in NA in the past during this event.

For example, here is last year's rewards: https://www.aiononline.com/news/pumpkin-kings-haunt-2019

And here is 2018: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/3206-pumpkin-kings-haunt-event-reward-instance-list/

42 minutes ago, Katsuki-DN said:

Is it sad that it doesn't really look that great and yet in comparison to what we'll probably get it'll be good?  

But like, I'm really tired of getting events late and then some dragging on two weeks after it'd be fun.  Like I mean, with Anniversary; we got it late, it drags into the middle October, and it's really lame and boring.  I'm assuming we get Halloween late too, and about done cooking our Thanksgiving Turkeys before it ends?  

12 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Man no, don't tell her how to do it. Imagine her posting 10 posts in a row and put 100 images in every post.

You can always block the comments from some people. ;) 

3 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Not sure what you're getting at with your post and sadface emoji, but that's for the Pumpkin King event. We have gotten that event twice already and will most likely get it again next week or the following week as Kibbelz has already said we have a Halloween-specific event coming. Furthermore, the rewards you linked for EU are very typical to what we have also received here in NA in the past during this event.

For example, here is last year's rewards: https://www.aiononline.com/news/pumpkin-kings-haunt-2019

And here is 2018: https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/3206-pumpkin-kings-haunt-event-reward-instance-list/

I think we had another one before that. In 5.7 (or something like that). I remember I got from the big bags a full Harvester set. On that one (i think it was the first one) the gourmet candy bag offered 1 harvester weapon box, 2 armor boxes, 2 accs boxes, Asherion Weapon, 5 or 10 manastones +10 and I dont remember the others, but was a lot of really big items. People were still suffering in BoS at that time and Harvester items were so expensive. Nobody knew we would have the chance to choose the content. And a lot of players just skiped it. 

Also, I remember on that time, even the small bags you got every time had a chance to give a PvP item. 

And the event included the exp buff x5. Was really easy to level up. 

That event really became the most rewarding in the game to that point. Even the snowballs became just "meh" after that. (and then they just ruined the snowballs anyway, so they started to be real "meh")

Edited by Azzmaria-KT

22 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Can we keep the 1 kinah retuning npc?

I actually wanted to ask about this. @Kibbelz, are there any plans to bring back this event feature in the future? It took me over 200 consecutive re-tune attempts on one item to get three out of the four stats I actually need for my cleric. If it weren't for the one kinah per re-tune npc, I easily would have spent over 110 million kinah on one piece of gear during this event. Is it possible we could get a permanent reduction in re-tune costs in general?

2 hours ago, Voltric-DN said:

I actually wanted to ask about this. @Kibbelz, are there any plans to bring back this event feature in the future? It took me over 200 consecutive re-tune attempts on one item to get three out of the four stats I actually need for my cleric. If it weren't for the one kinah per re-tune npc, I easily would have spent over 110 million kinah on one piece of gear during this event. Is it possible we could get a permanent reduction in re-tune costs in general?

what they need to do is allow us to do a selective retuning in the real sense of lets say as a cleric u retuned and got 3 out of 4 prefered stats but now u want heal boost but instead u got mp...I think they should allow us to just select the mp stat n just reroll the mp stat cycling through the only remaining stat rather than having to rng the other already needed 3...thats how selective retuning should work...

6 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Show me da way. I couldn't find a block link.

I did it a long time ago, so I am not sure if was the way, but....

If you move the pointer over the name of somebody who wrote a post, after a couple of seconds it will appear an small window with some descritions. On botton you will have the option to send a private message, Ignore user and find content. Try with ignore user. 

then you will have the option to chose what to ignore. For me is working with post, but you can add everything. 

Edited by Azzmaria-KT

11 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

what they need to do is allow us to do a selective retuning in the real sense of lets say as a cleric u retuned and got 3 out of 4 prefered stats but now u want heal boost but instead u got mp...I think they should allow us to just select the mp stat n just reroll the mp stat cycling through the only remaining stat rather than having to rng the other already needed 3...thats how selective retuning should work...

This is actually what I thought "selective" re-tuning was when they first announced it. I wish it worked this way.

14 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Show me da way. I couldn't find a block link.

Good luck

Speaking of blocking, why do I have to put up with Chinese kinah seller ads in /3 chat every hour, every NA server day after day for years. Are the Aion devs being paid to leave the spammers alone?

10 hours ago, Furn-DN said:

Good luck

Speaking of blocking, why do I have to put up with Chinese kinah seller ads in /3 chat every hour, every NA server day after day for years. Are the Aion devs being paid to leave the spammers alone?

I asked how to block someone on the forums, I think it is impossible.

I know how to block kinah sellers in game but I have to see their LFG message first so it is kinda irritating. I have personally suggested in a very old post to not allow people to use LFG until they reach level 40 or something. Or to allow us to block all chat from players of a level and below that we will select.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

10 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I asked how to block someone on the forums, I think it is impossible.

I know how to block kinah sellers in game but I have to see their LFG message first so it is kinda irritating. I have personally suggested in a very old post to not allow people to use LFG until they reach level 40 or something. Or to allow us to block all chat from players of a level and below that we will select.

shut the fup with that no using lfg til lvl 40 you disgusting ass person parasite...did you consider how the under lvl 40s will get help from us the higher lvled players if ncsoft listened to ur dumb ass suggestion to prevent none lvl 40 players from using the games public chat to ask for help...wow! some ppl and their selfish ass ways...i really (HATE) ppl like you...

Edited by Valedia-DN

13 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

shut the fup with that no using lfg til lvl 40 you disgusting ass person parasite...did you consider how the under lvl 40s will get help from us the higher lvled players if ncsoft listened to ur dumb ass suggestion to prevent none lvl 40 players from using the games public chat to ask for help...wow! some ppl and their selfish ass ways...i really (HATE) ppl like you...

People under level 40 get help from high levels? When? You turn level 40 within the first hour you play aion by doing the campaigns.

Let me re-write it: Players shouldn't be able to use LFG until they turn 40 76 level, after the revamp on how fast and easy you turn level 80 now.

Or at least give us the chance to block players' chat from the level we choose to block.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT

Valedia, don't be mad pls.

Che master Arhangelos, I had an excellent experience helping with my Shainy-sin level 75, at lower levels in the Abyss. I also did it in Heiron when I was looking for Pandora's gear (t1). In fact, it helps new players a lot to gain confidence with the community. People in Aion are shutting down too much and becoming very acidic.

Ups, I'm sorry. I think of the Abyss and I fall into great memories.

I am a newbie sorta, Played back in 2012 my bro played when it was p2p and I use to sit and watch him play, The graphics for the type of game Aion is just got me hooked and I would watch him play for hours at a time lol, He eve let me do some flying around which was omg wow for me lolol.

Eventually I got my own account told other friends about it they started playing and as the patches went on and things began to change for pretty much a lot of players, They were disappointed in the patches if that's the term for it, Anyways from 2013 until August of this year,

My old account that I had a pretty fun cleric on didn't have to use a email for log in just a simples user name like "Pixie" then your password lol.

You could not change right or left eye color back then either and doin the gathering and Alchemy and the other professions and doing work orders was fun and what kept me on sometimes until the early a.m. and then it was sleep for like 3 or 4 hrs get up shower and go get some work done to earn that money and bam once walk through the door I was turning on Aion and ready to do those work orders so I could make my own stuff which was a major reason just one of many that kept me coming back and playing.

So when I finally came back and found out they ruined the game especially after nerfing certain classes I loved playing and changing the formula or data whatever on gears and how certain classes that used to be based on MA if you will or Crit or Crit Skill somethin like that.

I still love the graphics of the game and the characters and sure even the gears do look pretty cool, But....I wish they would have never taken out the special jobs such as cooking and construction etc...It was fun just going and getting that Aria and iron ore.

At one point my rangers was doing pretty well making jewelry and selling it which was great.

For the Halloween event it should be scary fun and open to all class levels as well, Couple ideas here, You could do a trick r treat map where you went and got special candy from going from house to house and for a wicked fun twist pending on the players lvl any house could randomly spawn special Halloween mobs that drop special treats from scrolls to Halloween gear, Do a dye and skin event for Halloween as well you can make the special candy you get by completing the trick or treat even every so many hours, Playing the game for a certain amount of time as well as being active and playing and hunting special mobs on a special Halloween map for example and the special candy you get has like a rating system from like some of the candy could be rated like A class candy B class candy have the special candy be capable of being mixed with regular candy or Halloween candy, Happy Halloween candy and other right. Some of the candy could be used to turn in for special gears and outfits that are in the Halloween spirit like for example Harley quinn gear including special dyes and skins that are fitting for Halloween could even do special transformation scrolls as well as the different gears.

You could even Have the candies give special buffs that you can't get anywhere else but from the event treats.

Give us Halloween suits or avatar like a vampire or mummy etc..

Sorry for the long post one of those nights and since I never really do post on any forums on any game I play tonight I figured why not lol so I threw out some ideas for Halloween event cuz other servers or games that wanna be Aion are already doing mass Halloween events.There are many games that have them going right now which clearly if there are shop items well you make money off people's fun so why not have a kick ass event since covid is getting so much worse and having entertainment staying home and having oh so many different games to play people pick Aion to play so why not have a killer event for all levels from 1-80 to be able to play in.

Anyways lol If you read this thank you!I know it's a long post lol.

Edited by PixiePur-KT

12 hours ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Valedia, don't be mad pls.

Che master Arhangelos, I had an excellent experience helping with my Shainy-sin level 75, at lower levels in the Abyss. I also did it in Heiron when I was looking for Pandora's gear (t1). In fact, it helps new players a lot to gain confidence with the community. People in Aion are shutting down too much and becoming very acidic.

Ups, I'm sorry. I think of the Abyss and I fall into great memories.

11 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

Its just that some of these now high geared lvl players tend to think they got to where they are alone highly excluding lfg for guidance back when they were low lvl's...fake azz gamers!

...yes welcome to 7.5 though where nobody needs "help", the campaigns pretty much take you from 1 to point 2 now.

In the old times we event had the mentoring system that had quest sand incentives in helping lowbies but the quest system got removed along with the abyss, pandora and other things

@Kibbelz Are we going to have the [Event] Nightmare Coin bundle added back to the Lugbug log-in reward? Without the Shugo Ranger Vault, players can only collect about 15 coins per day. That is painfully slow when trying to earn enough to buy an item from the Baron. I'm still 600 short for an item I've been saving up for :(