Jump to content
Forums

Autumn Harvest Superior Transformation Pouch (Chance for Ultimate)


Recommended Posts

I found this page that details the pull rates from a number of random chance items available in Korea LINK

According to this list the chance of pulling an Ultimate from the pouch you get from consuming 2 Legendaries (current Harvest Event) is a whopping 1% !

69Jql1y.png

How generous, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lapis-DN said:

we should get the drop rates just like Korean and Chinese Aion.
I know any game published under Apple Store have to post  all drop rates from events and pulls

Agreed because when they posted for this event and list the pouch as (random) they are misleading people to burn their legendary combinations thinking it is a random chance when it truly is not. 1% chance is not true random, it is loaded random. >.>

Link to post
Share on other sites

You didnt realized that part is for plp who already have ulti transformation? if u get 1 pixel contract for free.. and u combine legendary 3 times.. u will get a box with a low chance of ult.. but the ult is not the important part.. the important part if u get the 4 pixels u will get 411 crit plu Crit Damage +20..

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Camalus-KT said:

You didnt realized that part is for plp who already have ulti transformation? if u get 1 pixel contract for free.. and u combine legendary 3 times.. u will get a box with a low chance of ult.. but the ult is not the important part.. the important part if u get the 4 pixels u will get 411 crit plu Crit Damage +20..

No, this was not just for people already with ultimate otherwise it wouldn't have been advertised with the "chance at ultimate." Yes I realize the attraction of getting all 4 pixels but the pixel crit dmg bonus is low compared to all the others with the apostles. They obviously misled people with the "chance" to get ultimate which is why the smartest thing was not to use all your legendary combines and wait for an event with a guaranteed ultimate box. I know plenty of people who got all 4 pixels without waiting for these bait pouches.

Edited by Pharoahra-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites

ffs wish i knew about this before doing my combines

2 hours ago, Ulti-DN said:

Now why would you expect them to answer a legitimate question here? What's wrong with you?

and also theyre back to posting only once maybe twice per week and thats for the server maintenance post every tuesday

Link to post
Share on other sites

All you had to do was combine 2 legendary together that's not that difficult and yeah sure the rate we all know so much of this game is like this. Just take is as hey you have a selectable apostle legendary contract unless you get lucky. Also 1% is still higher than the chance you get the ulti from combination :/

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

All you had to do was combine 2 legendary together that's not that difficult and yeah sure the rate we all know so much of this game is like this. Just take is as hey you have a selectable apostle legendary contract unless you get lucky. Also 1% is still higher than the chance you get the ulti from combination :/

All you had to do was not to comment on a topic that you didn't get, not that difficult, the point is they are shady about it, some people spend money for that chance that I'm sure would like to know the odds ahead of time. There is a difference in describing if you combine 2 legendary contracts you get this pouch that contains A or B  or if you combine 2 legendary contracts you get this pouch that contains A and a very small chance of B. If A has 99% chance and B 1% chance that is NOT random 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ulti-DN said:

All you had to do was not to comment on a topic that you didn't get, not that difficult, the point is they are shady about it, some people spend money for that chance that I'm sure would like to know the odds ahead of time. There is a difference in describing if you combine 2 legendary contracts you get this pouch that contains A or B  or if you combine 2 legendary contracts you get this pouch that contains A and a very small chance of B. If A has 99% chance and B 1% chance that is NOT random 

The vending machine has a small chance at ultimate contract too and people spent time on this. People spend money/time on contract to just combine and get ultimate. Same for any random reward we've ever had. Ok so you know the chance, this was free for you to look up in Korea for over a year if you wished to. But we all know this is how this works if you honestly thought it was 50/50 then you haven't played this game or any other games for very long. The post itself was just stating the rate with the added sarcasm of it being only 1% but is that really shocking to anyone. If you want to know your odds when you spend money you don't spend until you know the odds. If they don't tell you you know its law in Korea they have to post them so go research. We all knew from experience a contract that has the chance of ultimate means you are most likely only getting legendary

Link to post
Share on other sites

Violeta posted the link of all the rate for literally everything in game is listed so you never have to be surprised by a rate again if you don't have here it was updated on the 14th so it is current with the 7.7 in Korea. I am sorry you took it negatively but I guess it wasn't shocking to me and if I truly wanted an Ultimate I would've waited for the promo that says do X and get ultimate selection box because I have experienced the rng in this game and its not worth to throw money at

 https://aionnshop.plaync.com/aion/shopAnnouncement/493

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Violeta posted the link of all the rate for literally everything in game is listed so you never have to be surprised by a rate again if you don't have here it was updated on the 14th so it is current with the 7.7 in Korea. I am sorry you took it negatively but I guess it wasn't shocking to me and if I truly wanted an Ultimate I would've waited for the promo that says do X and get ultimate selection box because I have experienced the rng in this game and its not worth to throw money at

 https://aionnshop.plaync.com/aion/shopAnnouncement/493

Absolutely agree, this is not an online casino to throw money on random stuff. All the store offers should come with a detailed explanation on drop rates and such, because the customers have a right to know what they are actually buying.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean.. the fact the purple bundles have a good pool of SELECTABLE legendary transforms, including the pixels, which would allow you to get the instant return collection..

Not sure why you'd even be doing it for the ultimate.   Instant return outweighs that in the long run by a mile.

Irnin and the Apostles are also available and are fairly important for collections as well. 

 

Edited by awkward-DN
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, awkward-DN said:

I mean.. the fact the purple bundles have a good pool of SELECTABLE legendary transforms, including the pixels, which would allow you to get the instant return collection..

Not sure why you'd even be doing it for the ultimate.   Instant return outweighs that in the long run by a mile.

Irnin and the Apostles are also available and are fairly important for collections as well.

If this instant return skill is one of a time and is never re-implemented then yes. Of course a 0.5 cast return skill with 1 hour cool down is only good when you do not want to die for sure (like when you are transformed and in the same town that you are bound).

But they need to stop implementing exclusive skills like this. like the lunar weapons, I made the mistake and wasted 300 legendary transforms that I had kept and never managed to craft it because the recipe proc'ed only one time and I needed 3 and run out of money and enchants at that period. Other people have the whole set of them and that is it, you either got it at that time or not at all.

This game will eventually die because whales will have exclusive skills that new players will never be able to get.  I already no longer pay for prestige and no longer do anything actively.

Edited by Arhangelos-KT
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If this instant return skill is one of a time and is never re-implemented then yes. Of course a 0.5 cast return skill with 1 hour cool down is only good when you do not want to die for sure (like when you are transformed and in the same town that you are bound).

But they need to stop implementing exclusive skills like this. like the lunar weapons, I made the mistake and wasted 300 legendary transforms that I had kept and never managed to craft it because the recipe proc'ed only one time and I needed 3 and run out of money and enchants at that period. Other people have the whole set of them and that is it, you either got it at that time or not at all.

This game will eventually die because whales will have exclusive skills that new players will never be able to get.  I already no longer pay for prestige and no longer do anything actively.

The lunar and solar weapons aren't one time, they're just not available right now.  And big workaround with the people using restoration tokens on the boxes after collecting their Q rewards.  Bless the support for enabling it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes all of these things are meant to have you want to get them when they come out but they will come back again and again with some time in between to build up the desire to spend again if you wait they will be back just like the pixels and when Halloween ends these transforms as well. We will also get the meteor weapons sometime soon and at that time the solar and lunar weapons will be back it will be extremely p2w again because you can get the full 3 weapon buff but if you are just wanting the lunar shield buff that will be your time to pick it up

For the people who want the Ultimate transforms you wait until the is guarantee before you spend money you know rng in this game is so frustrating so don't upset yourself by spending so much and not getting what you want or just spend like 25$ if you don't get it don't spend more or just save that 25 or whatever for the time when its for sure. Very simple stuff and no reason to frustrate yourself over it

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

For the people who want the Ultimate transforms you wait until the is guarantee before you spend money you know rng in this game is so frustrating so don't upset yourself by spending so much and not getting what you want or just spend like 25$ if you don't get it don't spend more or just save that 25 or whatever for the time when its for sure. Very simple stuff and no reason to frustrate yourself over it

I agree on this, we nevr know when they will re-implement a new ultimate combination promotion event, but better be ready for that for those that do not have it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, 5s2C40D6-DN said:

does this website also have the rates for the current transformation box from the pumpkin event? ( Harvest Revel Special Transformation Box (34 Types) )

Oddly this seems to be exclusive to NA, the site only shows the 34type that contains the Hanbok Pixels. I can only assume that the rates are the same with the only change being Halloween Contracts instead of the Hanbok.

If so the rates for each individual contract are:

  • Ancient 4.55%
  • Legendary 1%
  • Halloween Legendary 2%
  • Ultimate 0.05%
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...