Weekly Server Maintenance - October 21, 2020

Arctic

18 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

If this is the case then why not have a promotion where when we  combine 12 ancient we get our choice of a legendary transformation since combining 12 legends grants us an ultii... Is this not the way it should have been or should be now?

they did that last week -.-

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I guess it is badly worded, they meant that they will have promotional events in future "similar" to this, but not always the exact same.

They meant?  What? 

My post is based on what they actually wrote in multiple threads/news feed, I'm not inferring.  I'm referencing the information given by NC Soft and going by that. 

"any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event will be guaranteed an Ultimate Transformation."  

We are IN a promotional event...  it's called the Harvest Revel Transformation Promotion... it's right on the website.   In addition to the prizes that are offered during this current promotion, (500 contracts opened to obtain top prize) the new feature @kibba-KT posted about also applies.  "we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event"

21 hours ago, Wondrous-KT said:

Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event"

Doesn't that "single" clear this up then? I haven't read their post about it. But they have changed their explanations many times in the past.

During a single  promotional event means... you can't combine 6 legendary during for example Hanbok Pixel Promotion and then combine another 6 during Harvest Revel Transformation Promotion and get the rewards.  You must combine 12 during the run time of a single promotion.

8 minutes ago, Wondrous-KT said:

During a single  promotional event means... you can't combine 6 legendary during for example Hanbok Pixel Promotion and then combine another 6 during Harvest Revel Transformation Promotion and get the rewards.  You must combine 12 during the run time of a single promotion.

Yes that is correct. To me it seems they are getting a lot of choices on the fly, like the 12x legendaries combined = 1 ultimate was because of people kept complaining about not getting an ultimate even if they combined 30x or something. They took that decision live, posted it and they wrote info that wouldn't apply further. They have done this in the past. They are more thoughtful on events now when it comes to promotions and apparently they put different rules.

Archived