Weekly Server Maintenance - October 21, 2020

Arctic

NCSOFT, stop with the damn events and just add more pve content in the game with legendary contracts via an extreme hardcore grind like each single person having to kill 2mil mobs before next maint in order to qualify and 5mil mobs for ulti selection so this way the game will become more live or u idiots cant or not able to figure out how to get ur players back...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the vampire xform suck as its the only physical class but ofc its not a male form when ive said b4 that female xforms for rangers are really bad so please add the option to select between male and female...ncsoft, your entire staff are idiots...you go tell them i the valedia said so...

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

18:00-23:00 server time corresponds to 2am-7am central European time, and there is no way i'm going to wake up to go farm some candy towers i don't even know where they will spawn, so we need to get additional candies as a survey, the same way it was with pine needles.

yes, i agree, we need a clarification here, since transformation system is an account thing.

Well every single alt of ours will get 10x candies per day the first 10 minutes that they are logged. So instead of trying to get candies in your main, get an alt, bring it with you, use his candies to the pumpkin king and be happy. This is what I did in 6.2 when we needed the event for ancient contracts. During 7.0 when we go the same event, the rewards were identical to 6.2 or something, so I didn't bother.

As for the contracts, they are for an account obviously.

12 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Well every single alt of ours will get 10x candies per day the first 10 minutes that they are logged. So instead of trying to get candies in your main, get an alt, bring it with you, use his candies to the pumpkin king and be happy. This is what I did in 6.2 when we needed the event for ancient contracts. During 7.0 when we go the same event, the rewards were identical to 6.2 or something, so I didn't bother.

As for the contracts, they are for an account obviously.

Are the candies or pumpkins account tradeable ?

2 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

Are the candies or pumpkins account tradeable ?

I doubt, I still have like 100x candies in all chars since 6.2 or something. But you get a ten per day for every char you log for 10 minutes only. You will use your own candies only in solo instances. In other instances you will always have an alt to use his exclusively.

If you have no candies from last year on alts, then use an alts' candies, get him out of instance, get the next one etc, just for the first day until each char has enough to kill the pumpkin alone.

9 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

I doubt, I still have like 100x candies in all chars since 6.2 or something. But you get a ten per day for every char you log for 10 minutes only. You will use your own candies only in solo instances. In other instances you will always have an alt to use his exclusively.

If you have no candies from last year on alts, then use an alts' candies, get him out of instance, get the next one etc, just for the first day until each char has enough to kill the pumpkin alone.

I was not playing regularly since 5 or 6 years and I only remember BoS alliances to kill the pumpkin at the prison entrance and another event when we had to chase spirits in Iluma... Thanks for advice, I’ll see how it works when the event is active.

23 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I was not playing regularly since 5 or 6 years and I only remember BoS alliances to kill the pumpkin at the prison entrance and another event when we had to chase spirits in Iluma... Thanks for advice, I’ll see how it works when the event is active.

Well these pumpkins are inside instances so there is no fighting over them.

21 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The Pumpkin King event has always been decent. Nothing mind-blowing, but still worth participating in. Also, it gets people actually playing the game (doing instances). So I'm happy we have it back. I mean, we ALL KNOW THE MOST IMPORTANT REWARD.......

bEQCsc0.jpg

But what does it look like? Hmm.

I’m scared even to imagine...

27 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

The Pumpkin King event has always been decent. Nothing mind-blowing, but still worth participating in. Also, it gets people actually playing the game (doing instances). So I'm happy we have it back. I mean, we ALL KNOW THE MOST IMPORTANT REWARD.......

bEQCsc0.jpg

But what does it look like? Hmm.

And probably it is an emotion and not a motion. And yes tis is the only thing I am after.

1 minute ago, Aelar-DN said:

Candy Blast daily login reward isn't working.

It has worked for me on two toons. Maybe try relogging.

11 minutes ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

I’m scared even to imagine...

5 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

And probably it is an emotion and not a motion. And yes tis is the only thing I am after.

Well, according to the item number, it's an actual motion, not emote. But I guess we'll see. Here's what it looks like (thanks for the link, YourNuna-DN):

Archived