Weekly Server Maintenance - October 21, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

i saw that but how am i gonna get 20 pumkins when getting candy blast is not a thing...i mean i just got my 10 free ones and got 2 pumkins so far but i dont see how i get the rest...

You get candies every day and you can also use alts to come with you in the instance and use their candies for the whole group to benefit. Sadly this is the current situation.

The other one is to log during 18:00 – 23:00 server time to get more candies by the candy stations.

2 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

As it turns out, only ONE candy station spawns on the hour.

If the thing is similar to the first time it was implemented, the candy spots spawn at like 5~6 locations in pandaimonium and they do take a lot of time to respawn.

But it really it is not necessary, use alts for their candy to blast the pumpkin king.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If the thing is similar to the first time it was implemented, the candy spots spawn at like 5~6 locations in pandaimonium and they do take a lot of time to respawn.

But it really it is not necessary, use alts for their candy to blast the pumpkin king.

Sure but my alts are on the same account.

7 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

Sure but my alts are on the same account.

If you were in my server I would gladly take you with my alts, I have a ton of alts with tons of candies since they never did the event but got candies. There must be someone with alts willing to have you in his group, like I wouldn't mind because it is a loot for everyone in the group.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you were in my server I would gladly take you with my alts, I have a ton of alts with tons of candies since they never did the event but got candies. There must be someone with alts willing to have you in his group, like I wouldn't mind because it is a loot for everyone in the group.

2 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

Why dont u have another account?

I have no idea what either of you are trying to get at, and it's not at all relevant to my previous comment about there only being one candy station spawning on the hour.

12 minutes ago, Aelar-DN said:

I have no idea what either of you are trying to get at, and it's not at all relevant to my previous comment about there only being one candy station spawning on the hour.

That you need those candy stations for additional candies, the hustle is insane when you can log an alt and use his 10 candies. It is about convenience

i play these games to grind for what i need or want and not just stand around all damn day waiting for shit that most likely gives some random dumb ass reward...STOP WITH THE DAMN AFK EVENTS AND PUT SOME REAL GAMER CONTENT IN THE GAME OR CLOSE IT DOWN AND STOP WASTING MY TIME...AND SHUT THE MOUTH OF THE PERSON WHO WAS THINKING OF RESPONDING WITH A YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME...GOOD FKN NIGHT!

Archived