Weekly Server Maintenance - October 21, 2020

Arctic

11 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

i play these games to grind for what i need or want and not just stand around all damn day waiting for shit that most likely gives some random dumb ass reward...STOP WITH THE DAMN AFK EVENTS AND PUT SOME REAL GAMER CONTENT IN THE GAME OR CLOSE IT DOWN AND STOP WASTING MY TIME...AND SHUT THE MOUTH OF THE PERSON WHO WAS THINKING OF RESPONDING WITH A YOU DONT HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME...GOOD FKN NIGHT!

You can farm for your ultimate if that is what you want, just create 2-3 accounts with 12 alts, gear them up with lakrum acc (use vandal or glad, its easier) and do abyssal everyday, in 4-6 months of farming u have your 12 contracts + lugbug+ event, which i think its enought if u have already 8-10 legendary, and now you just need to wait for the next promotional event, and there u go, u have a kaisinel

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Drugged-KT said:

You can farm for your ultimate if that is what you want, just create 2-3 accounts with 12 alts, gear them up with lakrum acc (use vandal or glad, its easier) and do abyssal everyday, in 4-6 months of farming u have your 12 contracts + lugbug+ event, which i think its enought if u have already 8-10 legendary, and now you just need to wait for the next promotional event, and there u go, u have a kaisinel

you out your phucking mind if you think i will spend 4 to 6 months farming for some shit we spent now 10 phucking years and ncsoft said phuck you and you gonna suggest that bull shit...you must be out your damn mind?...

3 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

you out your phucking mind if you think i will spend 4 to 6 months farming for some shit we spent now 10 phucking years and ncsoft said phuck you and you gonna suggest that bull shit...you must be out your damn mind?...

you are the one saying you want to grind for something, i just told you how to grind it hahahaha, if u dont want to waste 6 months, gear up 12 accounts with 12 characters and farm abyssal for 1 month, you will have 12 boxes (:

58 minutes ago, Drugged-KT said:

you are the one saying you want to grind for something, i just told you how to grind it hahahaha, if u dont want to waste 6 months, gear up 12 accounts with 12 characters and farm abyssal for 1 month, you will have 12 boxes (:

I guess you picked a name of self...

ncsoft ty for adding the candy blast, the valedia is not as upset but far from happy...

14 hours ago, Aelar-DN said:

He does mean that, but as I just said, my alts are all on the same account. 

You can still do it if you're in a group that doesn't mind waiting on you to switch toons. We did it last night in AOA. Just someone has to keep auto-attacking the pumpkin so he doesn't reset.

17 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You can still do it if you're in a group that doesn't mind waiting on you to switch toons. We did it last night in AOA. Just someone has to keep auto-attacking the pumpkin so he doesn't reset.

Only that I want the rewards on 12 toons, not 1.

2 hours ago, Drugged-KT said:

@Arhangelos-KT you know if the bag keeps giving stigmas +12?

The quests are infinitely repeatable, once I gave the 35 pumpkins to the npc I took the quest again.

The 35x pumpkin quest gave me the exact same options all the time, even the transform is still acquirable more than 1 per account but you won't be able to open it without a key.

So yes, the stigma +12 stigma box is still selectable, the box is not tradeable or brokerable but the stigma will be (there is no stigma that is not "tradeable and brokerable").

Someone asked if you can choose the class for it no matter what your character's class it is, and other people said it is possible, but I cannot confirm this because I got the transform and the motion.

3 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The quests are infinitely repeatable, once U gave the 35 pumpkins to the npc I took the quest again.

The 35x pumpkin quest gave me the exact same options all the time, even the transform is still acuirable more than 1 per account but you won't be able to open it without a key.

so yes, the stigma +12 stigma box is still selectable, the box is not tradeable or brokerable but the stigma will be (there is no stigma that is not tradeable and brokerable).

Someone asked if you can choose the class for it no matter what your character's class it is, and other people said it is possible, but I cannot confirm this because I got the transform and the motion.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

You still have it? I never saw it in my life to be honest, but didn't they already remove it?

it's there on all my toons on both accounts...not to mention that stupid tutorial quest that is completed but i cant turn in via quest reward...

25 minutes ago, Iostcrazyman-KT said:

Do you run 64-bit?

Yes I run the default 64-bit one. I have no changes whatsoever, I play with the latest launcher and I have never seen it in my life.

They even said that some people got it while others didn't. Which is extremely weird.

Archived