Weekly Server Maintenance - October 21, 2020

Arctic

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

Vantheria, i'm glad that you're finally learning the most important thing when it comes to gamer's and gaming...we dont have to like some one to play with or help them as long as they follow the rules of the party leader...that help was much appreciated!

Vantheria has been one of the most helpful people in the forums. She didn't learn anything with that post, she taught a lesson to others *cough* *cough* like you.

2 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Vantheria has been one of the most helpful people in the forums. She didn't learn anything with that post, she taught a lesson to others *cough* *cough* like you.

what was the lesson? I wont disagree that she has helped several others in the forums but my help for others mostly came by way of in game help...

3 minutes ago, Valedia-DN said:

what was the lesson? I wont disagree that she has helped several others in the forums but my help for others mostly came by way of in game help...

She just helped you get rid of the button that you kept complaining for, and you then told her that she learned a valuable lesson ><

...did you learn any lessons?

8 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

She just helped you get rid of the button that you kept complaining for, and you then told her that she learned a valuable lesson ><

...did you learn any lessons?

yes she did inform me how to get rid of it and thats much appreciated but the lesson she probably learned along with others is that i know she and the majority of the forums and player base does not favor me but what i meant by learning a lesson is that even though she may hvae had some negative feeling towards me she still put that aside and helped some one she dont like/favor is all i want everyone to learn and understand...you dont have to like or favor some one to help or play with them is my point...i dont like a lot o fppl here but best believe if they ask me for help i would help them cuz we are all gamers and thats what we do,help regardless of personal feelings...unless u steal gears cuz thats just a crime...so again to vantheria,ty for the information...

i can only hope u get it now...

5 hours ago, Valedia-DN said:

yes she did inform me how to get rid of it and thats much appreciated but the lesson she probably learned along with others is that i know she and the majority of the forums and player base does not favor me but what i meant by learning a lesson is that even though she may hvae had some negative feeling towards me she still put that aside and helped some one she dont like/favor is all i want everyone to learn and understand...you dont have to like or favor some one to help or play with them is my point...i dont like a lot o fppl here but best believe if they ask me for help i would help them cuz we are all gamers and thats what we do,help regardless of personal feelings...unless u steal gears cuz thats just a crime...so again to vantheria,ty for the information...

i can only hope u get it now...

We have all been trying to help you every day except for the times you go full mad mode and demand weird things, based on your feelings or needs and especially when you used bad language to express yourself.

Again Vantheria hasn't learned any lessons from her reply, she was always like this, she taught you a lesson by letting you know that if you have a genuine problem and ask politely, someone will help you. If you come across mad with abusive language people will simply ignore you.

Anyway, I'll leave it here and you can have the last word on this if you want. At least your practical problem is solved.

#Peace

15 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

We have all been trying to help you every day except for the times you go full mad mode and demand weird things, based on your feelings or needs and especially when you used bad language to express yourself.

Again Vantheria hasn't learned any lessons from her reply, she was always like this, she taught you a lesson by letting you know that if you have a genuine problem and ask politely, someone will help you. If you come across mad with abusive language people will simply ignore you.

Anyway, I'll leave it here and you can have the last word on this if you want. At least your practical problem is solved.

#Peace

what ever floats your boat...

difference between you and i is that with me it doesnt matter if some one come across with foul language with a hell spawn attitude asking a question in any manner i would help them cuz i dont care how a person behave or act cuz it doesnt matter to me for the simple fact that you dont have to be the way i would like you to be in order for me to help some one...thats the difference between me and the majority...can you be that way? or must they be how you want them to be in order to help...i learn lessons on forums about ppl daily and its nothing i would pass on for the way some of y'all see things is completely wrong...honestly im completely turned off by you so please if at all possible never respond to any post of mine...sad that you cant see ur problem of being or trying to be a dictator...

Let me put on my armchair phycology hat for a minute.

It's a fact that it is very common for folks who play video games to have ADHD and it's extremely common for folks with ADHD to have Oppositional Defiance Order (ODD).

Symptoms include:

• Often loses temper
  • Often argues with family and coworkers

• Actively defies or refuses to comply with rules and laws

• Deliberately annoys people

• Blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior

• Easily annoyed by others

• Angry and resentful

• Spiteful or vindictive

It's a real condition, and if left untreated it can turn you into Donald Trump.

Mmmm D. Trump, I suppose that transformation would gladly pay for it. But it should be higher than red.:D

Well, seriously speaking, it would be good if someone in the community gets upset the rest try to reassure them. The idea is not to ignore anyone regardless of their attitude. Who does not have bad days / months. On the other hand, there are more ardent temperaments that give a feeling of disrespect in certain comments when in reality it is not.

Espero que el traductor no me falle en lo que quise expresar.:$

I hope that the translator does not fail me in what I wanted to express.

Sorry copy paste error:D

Love,

1 minute ago, Shainygirl-DN said:

Mmmm D. Trump, I suppose that transformation would gladly pay for it. But it should be higher than red.:D

Well, seriously speaking, it would be good if someone in the community gets upset the rest try to reassure them. The idea is not to ignore anyone regardless of their attitude. Who does not have bad days / months. On the other hand, there are more ardent temperaments that give a feeling of disrespect in certain comments when in reality it is not.

Espero que el traductor no me falle en lo que quise expresar.:$

Love,her!

Perfectly expressed girl...

2 hours ago, Bivii-KT said:

Anyone know if consuming 12 legendary contracts gives you one ultimate selection contract if you send in a ticket for not getting an ultimate contract? Not sure if I missed this or not. Thanks in advance:)

you wont until there is a promotion event that gives u that

To the developers and head gm's, Would it be possible for y'all to conduct a beauty pageant of our characters and first place receives their choice of ultimate transformation and second place receives their choice of a legendary transformation? The criteria for winning will be based on hairstyle, color,skin tone,armor skin,matching pet and weapon skin...if we have a tie then we settle it with a duel of which both fighters are scaled evenly...:Dwho gonna blame a woman for trying to get what she wants?lol

1 hour ago, Valedia-DN said:

after putting in 10 years and getting nothing ive sinced lost intrest in doing much of anything in the game...being the sexiest ranger in the game is really the only sure win i have...

Pretty sure at some point in the last 10 years you got something. If you got nothing in 10 years that means you did not play at all during the past 10 years or you were legitimately the worlds unluckiest gamer.

Imagine getting no DP gear no Miragents pieces no stormwing gear no AP gear... and the list goes on. Surely you were not that unlucky.

healingsquid,at times i truly believe ncsoft and the gm's set their eyes on me and has been holding me back cuz i never seem to get lucky with anything...ive never had an up to date weapon or armor set, and currently yes i do have sov set working on demaha accessories but my bow is ulti noble soul dusk+13 lol

13 hours ago, Drugged-KT said:

you wont until there is a promotion event that gives u that

I don't think that is correct @Drugged-KT

Based off the information that NC provided....

• "Beginning with this promotion, any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event will be guaranteed an Ultimate Transformation."  This is the from the August 28th update to their news section, the post is titled "Legendary Transformations and Freebies!"
  • Posted by @Kibbelz in the Transformation Update thread, from August 28th.. "With that in mind, we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event (the current event concludes on September 2)."  The next sentence of @Kibbelz post states  "This will also  apply to all future promotions where bonus rewards are provided for obtaining Ultimate Transformations through transformation combination."  Also means quite literally, IN ADDITION.  So even though @Kibbelz wording is unclear in the 2nd part of their quote, (and for whatever reason they have refused to give us clarity on it) it really doesn't matter because that information is IN ADDITION to the portion of the text which clearly states 12 legendary combines during a promotion event equals a guaranteed ultimate contract. 
  • From the news page, the Pumpkin King's Haunt Event information clearly states there is a Harvest Revel Transformation Promotion  running.

Now, with all that said, I can not 100% verify this because I have not combined my 12 contracts yet, (still need 1-2 more) BUT I will be combining my 12 during this promotional  event because that is the information we've been given.  I will be recording and taking screens of my combines to be sure because I don't trust NC to do their job and ofc would advise anyone else that plans on consuming 12 legendary to do the same.

40 minutes ago, Wondrous-KT said:

• "Beginning with this promotion, any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event will be guaranteed an Ultimate Transformation."  This is the from the August 28th update to their news section, the post is titled "Legendary Transformations and Freebies!"
  • Posted by @Kibbelz in the Transformation Update thread, from August 28th.. "With that in mind, we will be introducing a new feature which guarantees an Ultimate Transformation for any player who consumes 12 Legendary Transformations through transformation combination during a single promotional event (the current event concludes on September 2)."  The next sentence of @Kibbelz post states  "This will also  apply to all future promotions where bonus rewards are provided for obtaining Ultimate Transformations through transformation combination."  Also means quite literally, IN ADDITION.  So even though @Kibbelz wording is unclear in the 2nd part of their quote, (and for whatever reason they have refused to give us clarity on it) it really doesn't matter because that information is IN ADDITION to the portion of the text which clearly states 12 legendary combines during a promotion event equals a guaranteed ultimate contract. 
  • From the news page, the Pumpkin King's Haunt Event information clearly states there is a Harvest Revel Transformation Promotion  running.

Now, with all that said, I can not 100% verify this because I have not combined my 12 contracts yet, (still need 1-2 more) BUT I will be combining my 12 during this promotional  event because that is the information we've been given.  I will be recording and taking screens of my combines to be sure because I don't trust NC to do their job and ofc would advise anyone else that plans on consuming 12 legendary to do the same.

Yes, but right now there is no promotional event

4 hours ago, Wondrous-KT said:

I guess it is badly worded, they meant that they will have promotional events in future "similar" to this, but not always the exact same.

Archived