Nightmare/Event Coins

Camalus-KT

@Loki @Hime @Kibbelz

Right now there is not way to get nightmare/event coins, the machine is really good to have it permanent, but right its useless without coins.

I thought we were going to have event coins in every event but right now we dont have way.

Last event we could get few coins on event lugbug missions.

Can we get event coins on daily regular lugbug quests? Thank you.

49 minutes ago, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

ejREJ6B.jpg

When will these items be deleted? At the start of every future event coin events?

These are not going to be deleted as future events will use those as well. The caption that they will be deleted is wrong and it is the same for all event items that never get deleted.

On 21/10/2020 at 7:40 PM, TheSecretCowLeve-KT said:

ejREJ6B.jpg

When will these items be deleted? At the start of every future event coin events?

there are a lot of items with that text. I still have many items from old events with that message on them. And they are totally useless now, but still, they were not deleted yet. 

I think, they just add that generic text on everything that could be deleted or not in the future. At this point a huge amount of items were deleted in the game and maybe they had some issues (maybe even some legal ones) about some items. So with that inscription there, we can not complain if those are removed in the future. But it doesn´t mean they will remove all the items with that text on them. 

Those items won't be deleted because we're NA. On KR event pages, they mention items being removed/deleted when events are up and thats where the text comes from. We just get a copy and paste event from what KR has and most of the items too.

Archived