Do not waste your money for hope to get Halloween trans

ITisNOTme

@Kibbelz thank you for chance to get new nice collection of 150 attack, BUT last event with Pixel and very OP collection 440 crit we all knew that we were gonna get it with 100% even we paid some money. But this time collection needs all 4 leg transformations which 1 we can get from BCM, 1 from Event locked box + 1 free key, and 1 from 500 used transformation scroll. But how to get 4th? Spent a lot of money on scrolls from BCM I understood that there no chance to get 4th transformation for full collection. Of course someone will get it and probably some of them will pay even less than I just did. So how can it be fair?

So basically I want warn everyone to  not spend money on BCM scrolls cause probably you will have no luck...

Or if @Kibbelz would be that kind to bring new way to get 4th transformation with 100% chance in order to make us happy. 

Thank you! And also there is video with proof why you should not even think about spending money on BCM scrolls. 

Welp, I wasted my money, lol... despite Sugarboo's ominous warning!  I knew/was prepared for it at least.

500 contracts, here are my results, ZERO legendary, 6 Ancient, the rest were whites and greens.

Out of the 5 legendary contract scrolls, one was Halloween themed.

58 minutes ago, Wondrous-KT said:

Welp, I wasted my money, lol... despite Sugarboo's ominous warning!  I knew/was prepared for it at least.

500 contracts, here are my results, ZERO legendary, 6 Ancient, the rest were whites and greens.

well, at least you can complete collection

3 hours ago, Wondrous-KT said:

You mean you purchased the 6400 one that gives a legendary and it gave you halloween?

I really don´t get why is somebody thinking about using so much money in something that we don´t know how much will last. 

Didn´t you see the videos and topics from those players buying temperings and trying the plumes just to get a +8 or +9 after a huge amount of money? Or the people buying temps later to create the pure ones and trying to get a +7 there? what about the people complaining cause after wasting a lot of money was almost imposible to get a set +20 to get the extra skills? Or the people who tried to get +30 or higher items for PvP? What about the caeus gear or the pure daevanion 65 who required a lot of temperings and RNG? You dont remember none of those? And where are those things now? 

why are you so sure that transformations will still be a thing in Aion 8.X? Or maybe we will get selectable transformation boxes in some event in the future. 

Just because somebody creates 4 new things and gives you 1 for free and provides ways to pay for the other 3 doesn´t mean you have to pay for them. 

15 minutes ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

I really don´t get why is somebody thinking about using so much money in something that we don´t know how much will last. 
why are you so sure that transformations will still be a thing in Aion 8.X? Or maybe we will get selectable transformation boxes in some event in the future. 
Just because somebody creates 4 new things and gives you 1 for free and provides ways to pay for the other 3 doesn´t mean you have to pay for them. 

I really don't get why other people are so worried about how I spend my own money.

Why are you so sure Aion will even be around for 8.x?  I play the game as it is NOW and enjoy it as i see fit.

I'm not trying to get the Halloween collection.  TBH, i didn't even want a halloween xform.  I bought them as a means to expedite my 12 legendary duplicate combine.  So yeah, i'm aware that i paid for them, cause you know, it was my money.

And lastly, but most importantly, i still for the life of me can NOT understand why others chide people who choose to put money into this or any other game.  Without people spending actual dollar bills the game goes away, period.

So yeah, if you don't want to spend your money here, that's cool... but don't pass judgement on others for spending money on a game you're choosing to spend your time playing, lol.

5 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

If someone buys them and then complains then yes, but none of the people in this thread complained, they simply let people know what they got.

Everyone by now should know that opening contracts is a gamble against all odds. So they do it with their own will to spend the money to ease their game play.

Archived