Rest In Peace motion from Halloween

Arhangelos

1 hour ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Yeah, I can't wait to get it! Of course I say that about all motions/emotions. xD

This one is one of my favorites so far, finally an awesome and funny resting motion. But you have to admit sorcs will make this look cooler because of the vision stigma that puts flames around us.

Someone asked my why my coffin has flames while his didn't and I forgot that my vision stigma makes sorcs so unique. I used to hate SM for having that self buff that gave them an aura. It is is our time to shine.

I'm sure i'm going to be in the minority here, but this damn thing needs to be an emote, and not a resting motion.  This is a game with a LOT of AFKers...  coffins falling from the sky around you all damn day?  Bleh!  Mark my words, people will get annoyed with it, just like that ugly free 30 day idle for prestige players... literally looks like you're powering up to take a poo.  Gross.

3 hours ago, Wondrous-KT said:

I'm sure i'm going to be in the minority here, but this damn thing needs to be an emote, and not a resting motion.  This is a game with a LOT of AFKers...  coffins falling from the sky around you all damn day?  Bleh!  Mark my words, people will get annoyed with it, just like that ugly free 30 day idle for prestige players... literally looks like you're powering up to take a poo.  Gross.

So you want this to be an emotion to p!ss people off? I hate the prestige idle motion and I also disliked most of the hyper-active idle motions people use. I wish there was a way to hide other people's motions along with many things that make the game a distraction.

Thank goodness this thing is NOT an idle motion but a resting one.

--> Of course if someone wants to be irritating, he can set a keyboard macro to spam one button, and that button witll have the rest/unrest motion to it so his char will spam it.

1 hour ago, Wondrous-KT said:

@Arhangelos-KT  Ahhhh, so it doesn't spam drop coffins if you afk?  That is the impression i was under...  that is why i was saying it would be annoying 

No the coffin drops when you /sit and you get out of it when you get up, but if you move to get up you might screw the waking animation, so to see the animation I was hitting the shortcut key "," to sit him and stand him when I took the video.

To be honest I re-read what you said and I admit that now I understand that you wanted it to be an "action motion" not an emotion. We constantly confuse these two.

If it was an action-motion then people would spam it for sure. Many people use the emotions to keep their chars online, if you have the emotion chat on in your chat options you will be spammed by them.

1 hour ago, Wondrous-KT said:

Idc what it is classified as... as long as it isn't an "idle" emote that just keeps repeating itself (i.e. cutie dance, prestige power poo, etc.)   I'm relieved!  Thanks for the clarification =)

Amen, I even made a post about the prestige idle motion that obscures my game play where everyone is making this glow right in front of me.

Idle motions should never be too active but most are.

Archived