Pin bug

ForumBatman

We have been asking for this for more than half a year. The pin bug exists since 6.2 I think, but it was very sparse and most people have never gotten it. Once you get one time, ti then happens more, as if it a virus that caught your client and causes it to malfunction.

On 25.10.2020 at 5:56 PM, Ulti-DN said:

RNG even at login lol.. maybe you are lucky and succeeds at 1st attempt...or maybe you fail and get the bug 1...2...3...4 times ....just RNG everywhere 

Yeah, we should be grateful there is only pin bug, they could have introduced a possibily with a certain chance your account gets destroyed upon unsuccessful login attempt, like with enchantment.

• Daeva

I would love to have an ETA for you guys. I just check on this issue every week, and that's about all I can do :(.

From what I've seen so far, (and using google translate) there seem to be two possible error messages at the character select screen and *I* think both have the same text. I'm not sure if it's been discovered why the message is popping up though :(. We will definitely let you guys know as soon as we have any real info on it.

5 hours ago, Loki said:

I would love to have an ETA for you guys. I just check on this issue every week, and that's about all I can do :(.

From what I've seen so far, (and using google translate) there seem to be two possible error messages at the character select screen and *I* think both have the same text. I'm not sure if it's been discovered why the message is popping up though :(. We will definitely let you guys know as soon as we have any real info on it.

Thanks Loki, but disabling the PIN should't be a fair workaround? Is that possible?

14 hours ago, Loki said:

Thanks for finally replying to a pin bug thread and letting us know you guys acknowledge the existence of it.

This is all we need, to know it is a known issue and that someone is working on it.

Archived