Need help to understand Consume concept.

Camalus-KT

Hello plp,

During the pixel event, at the beginning I already had 5 ancients. I bought from BCM "Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types)" and "Autumn Harvest Special Transformation Box (34 types)" from this one i got an ancient transformation.. so, I decided to combine the 6 ancients that now i had, and I got one ancient.

Then, after that I started to do Luna and crafted many contracts, also I started to Morph normal, greater, ancient contracts on Gather/Craft functions(SHIFT+K), event I bought from Nightmare machine 1 ancient contract with 1k event coins. So, few days events end I combined 6 ancients transformations again.

All this combinations were with repeated transformations, before event start i had 18 from 19 ancients, I was only missing Colory transformation, and i got it during the event while I was combining 6 Greater transformations.

So, one part of the Pixel event says the following "If an account consumes 12 Ancient grade transformations during the promotion period, they will be granted 1x Autumn Harvest Legendary Transformation Contract (14 types) (limit 1 per account). This prize will be awarded regardless of the results of transformation combination".

My questions is, if I combined 6 ancient transformation at the beginning of the event, and 6 more before the event ends. How many ancient transformations did I consume?

6 hours ago, Camalus-KT said:

Hello plp,

During the pixel event, at the beginning I already had 5 ancients. I bought from BCM "Hanbok Pixel Transformation Contract Selection Box (4 types)" and "Autumn Harvest Special Transformation Box (34 types)" from this one i got an ancient transformation.. so, I decided to combine the 6 ancients that now i had, and I got one ancient.

Then, after that I started to do Luna and crafted many contracts, also I started to Morph normal, greater, ancient contracts on Gather/Craft functions(SHIFT+K), event I bought from Nightmare machine 1 ancient contract with 1k event coins. So, few days events end I combined 6 ancients transformations again.

All this combinations were with repeated transformations, before event start i had 18 from 19 ancients, I was only missing Colory transformation, and i got it during the event while I was combining 6 Greater transformations.

So, one part of the Pixel event says the following "If an account consumes 12 Ancient grade transformations during the promotion period, they will be granted 1x Autumn Harvest Legendary Transformation Contract (14 types) (limit 1 per account). This prize will be awarded regardless of the results of transformation combination".

My questions is, if I combined 6 ancient transformation at the beginning of the event, and 6 more before the event ends. How many ancient transformations did I consume?

Did you send in a ticket to support?? I received my reward.. Might be a mixup..

6 hours ago, Camalus-KT said:

Hello plp,

Did you combine your last 6 after the event ended? Because that sentence got me confused.

You could combine 6x transforms 2 times and it would count, or you could do 2x transforms 7 times and it would still count.

17 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

Did you combine your last 6 after the event ended? Because that sentence got me confused.

You could combine 6x transforms 2 times and it would count, or you could do 2x transforms 7 times and it would still count.

Yeah.. i did before the event ends.. like 2 days before.. I sent a ticket.... and they say that i only did one time, the one at the beginning of the event.

I got robbed from NCsoft.. i broke my neck trying to do the second combination, and they said I dont have a second 6 ancient combination.

Next time.. I will print screen my combination and server time for my own logs.. I dont trust NCSoft.. many plp are sending tickets about the same.. cuz they are getting ninja..

3 hours ago, Camalus-KT said:

Yeah.. i did before the event ends.. like 2 days before.. I sent a ticket.... and they say that i only did one time, the one at the beginning of the event.

I got robbed from NCsoft.. i broke my neck trying to do the second combination, and they said I dont have a second 6 ancient combination.

Next time.. I will print screen my combination and server time for my own logs.. I dont trust NCSoft.. many plp are sending tickets about the same.. cuz they are getting ninja..

This is what I did not only did I screenshot my combines, I also video taped it.

Also next time you do not need 12x ancients, I made a post on how you can do the 12x combines with just 7 contracts.

Archived