broken transformation system

KoRisha-KT

@Kibbelz i been playing game since day this transform system been added and i tried my luck on all transform events and i have no ultimate so far after 2 or 3 years of try hard

i mean you serious guys? i see ppl back to game 2 weeks ago and got all 4 ultimates

this is really so dam broken and unfair if you dont pay or you not super lucky you get only shit?

only  chance was the 12 legendary combination and you just say last week  you get ultimate as reward and you know if you dont spend hundreds of dollars you wont get that

and now after i saw the 500 transform contracts event and thinked reward is ultimate and invest some money on it i notice reward is freaking legendary

are you trolling us? if you not spend thousands you cant play this game anymore?

if rewards for that 500 contract promotion not fixed i dont think i will be only one quit the game

3 minutes ago, Shadowhunterr-DN said:

well im not playing much cuz of this  too

and about that 500 transformation contract since it can be obtain by hardcore free to play farming that ofc gonna bother NC soft

Nahh.. they ninja nerfed the event.. they mention it was going to be over 11/18 and later this week they updated the website, and now it ends on 11/11. So, only way to get 500 is $$$..

9 hours ago, KoRisha-KT said:

@Kibbelz i been playing game since day this transform system been added and i tried my luck on all transform events and i have no ultimate so far after 2 or 3 years of try hard

i mean you serious guys? i see ppl back to game 2 weeks ago and got all 4 ultimates

this is really so dam broken and unfair if you dont pay or you not super lucky you get only shit?

only  chance was the 12 legendary combination and you just say last week  you get ultimate as reward and you know if you dont spend hundreds of dollars you wont get that

and now after i saw the 500 transform contracts event and thinked reward is ultimate and invest some money on it i notice reward is freaking legendary

are you trolling us? if you not spend thousands you cant play this game anymore?

if rewards for that 500 contract promotion not fixed i dont think i will be only one quit the game

I think it depends highly on how "try hard" you mean. As f2p I have run luna every day on all 12 of my characters and reset Abyssal splinter and have gotten 20+ legendary contracts. Also when the shugo tomb event came out in 6.5 when frigida, modor, viola came out I ran it until I got carpal tunnel and collected all 10 of the base legendary transforms with plenty of dupes for later. This means anytime I get those 10 type legendary contracts its always dupes and I have saved them. I feel I have try harded for this I have 80/90 transforms. Missing a few legendary we don't have and 2 more Halloween ones I wont spend money to get and Ereshkigal and Tiamat <3 but I am totally happy with my progress sure combination is awful that's why I have stopped doing it randomly and decided to wait for events with good incentives for combination since the day NC said they were going to try to be more like Korea a long time back. IF you try harded you can get if you are more casual about it yes you probably don't have but if you are wanting I think you either pay for it, grind more, or just wait for better events and keep working as you work on it not every reward will have ultimate its ok. I didn't get my ulti until just recently and I have had on my alt accounts since 6.5

Ereliya doesn't play only on Saturdays with us for PF and AoA. Like she said AS takes 10min if you are someone who lasts the whole timer I don't think that is most so if it took 5min that's 1 hour to do 12 toons. Running luna afk should take about 15min maybe more or less that's 3 hours but this is afk so you aren't actually playing you are doing something else. With the luna from that you can reset abyssal again which is another hour. That gives you 2 legendary contract every 27 days. 5 hours a day 3 being afk so 2 hours in game isn't much if you wished to play more each day that is just on the person. That is an effective grind and doesn't take 8 hours a day

If you actually do active luna which sucks takes 10min or less so if you want to say active playing you could grind your stuff in 4 hours play time and be done. But having a job and a kid and etc I think its better to just do afk lunas and only spend 2 hours grinding the stuff but that's my opinion

@Ereliya-KT well i been doing luna in 12 toon daily abyssal as well but most my combine are same transforms  the only thing i dont read the future to know they will do combine promotion  (the 12 combine one) other than this been doing all stuff daily even that dream world event i try my luck almost 200 time all was garbage

what nyerk me off more one of my friend just back to game with his first 11 coin he used he got dam ereshkigal

is this really fair? someone play game for 30 sec got it and someone been playing since day transform system added get only shit

there should be something from nc soft side cuz this shitty system kill the game

@Kibbelz @Loki  do you really think farming 500 contract should rewarded with legendary transforms?

guys im sorry for this but if you think that you dont really play game

that extremely deserve an ultimate transform i hope you make something for first time on NCsoft history and listen to f2p players reply

for once in life fix rewards as you did last time with legendary transform event for P2W players

@Shadowhunterr-DN That's a problem there you are combining for what reason? just to combine? You don't just combine the rate is awful you save them for a promotion. That would make the most sense. Also ok your friend came back and got it from the vending machine did you not get coins and spend them at the vending machine too? This is RNG its like you pay for a lottery ticket and your friend paid for a lottery ticket and you find out your friend won the lottery and you didn't. Are you going to be upset with your friend you didn't win? I'ts not your friends fault nor the lotteries fault it RNG.

If you were running AS from the day it came out til the 12 legendary event you would've had around 11 legendary contract if you did weekly lugbug since the legendary memory shards were added there would be 4 so 15 legendary for free without paying anything. Also if you were saving up xp marks from before 7.5 and grinding in SC/Gelk/Ing to make sure you get renown there you could have 4 more legendary from the Apostle legendary shards. So f2p player from February to now could have at least 20 legendary contract if we include the free one we got from the pixels and if you ran all that luna you could have reset AS giving you 30 legendary contracts from the last 8 months as a free to player. Sure part of that includes grind but if all you want is ulti and I understand this I went through this feeling as well until I realized it really didn't matter and it happens when it happen as long as you put in the work for it. It doesn't matter what others have.

I have played the whole time too and I cant tell you in 6.0 how much money I spent on luna every month and sometime weekly. I literally bought the stupid contract that was in gold sand shop for the 14m price on all 8 of my toons back then before they raised it to 12. I refused to spend on contracts from bcm but I ran at least 4 pf and idd a day back then. I didn't even get my chanter shoulder until almost 7.0 which triggered me to no end. In 6.5 when the tomb event came out I ran about 16 runs a day and collected all 10 of the legendary transforms plus plenty of extra duplicates I tried multiple times for kaisinel. Then one day I logged onto my alt account to level a toon for events and randomly combine a hamerun and tahabata I got from a ancient combine just seconds earlier I moved the transform thing out of my way because I was in enshar killing the scorpion for the poison to put on the heart and I see on my screen the collection thing unlock I pulled the transform screen back up and kaisinel is staring me in the face and I am livid this is my alt with only 3 legendary transformations and out of dumb luck I got kaisinel on an alt before my main I had been working hard for it on. By the time this happened again on another event/luna alt account then again on a 3rd account with the joker card event I realized that it really doesn't matter and I will get it when I get it and being honest since I have now gotten it there really isn't that much of a difference.

I play chanter so I was capped move speed with an ancient transform until the dropped it down a bit so move speed didn't notice and atk and cast speed if you use a cast speed transform and use wow and roaring judgment you are not capped on atk speed and capped on cast and move speed even if you use an ancient casting speed transform. So I never had problems. I know other classes aren't so lucky to have so many low cd/perma speed buffs but bring a chanter they always make your life better.

Long ramble but don't get mad at your friends don't get mad at the game you know the rate is low because its not designed for you to get everything without work. Sure some people do but that's just now RNGesus works, He's a mysterious man. You have to worry about you boo and just keep up a decent grind and watch for good promotions. Its just a game if you want something that bad you pay for it, if you don't wish to pay for it you have to suck it up and deal with the other factors in getting what you want. I did and 2 years later I got what I worked my booty off for. Sure I was upset my alts got it 6 months in but hey just the way it goes sometimes

@Ereliya-KT what you say dont make any sense and you did not understand what me or others was saying

you talk to someone combine over 40 or 50 legendary transform

and talk about promotion its something was not expected by anyone even ppl that rewarded most of them just buy contracts from BCM

and spent too much then complain here and they got ultimate transform

things you  talk about it everyone doing it but do you think it gonna give what you need

if you participate for something alot should get some advantige

that exist on all games even if we talk about game like genshin impact rate to get 5star character 0.6% but after 90 try

you get one guaranty so for event like get 500 contract you should reward for this by an ultimate transform

11 hours ago, Shadowhunterr-DN said:

@Ereliya-KT what you say dont make any sense and you did not understand what me or others was saying

you talk to someone combine over 40 or 50 legendary transform

and talk about promotion its something was not expected by anyone even ppl that rewarded most of them just buy contracts from BCM

and spent too much then complain here and they got ultimate transform

things you  talk about it everyone doing it but do you think it gonna give what you need

if you participate for something alot should get some advantige

that exist on all games even if we talk about game like genshin impact rate to get 5star character 0.6% but after 90 try

you get one guaranty so for event like get 500 contract you should reward for this by an ultimate transform

I have 80/90 transforms do you think I have not combine far more than just 40-50 legendary contracts.

If a lot of people were doing the same I already gave you the numbers they would've had 30 legendary contracts for the event where you only needed 12 legendary combines all those people who were would have Ultimate right now. Some probably do a little but most likely if you are not having it now you weren't doing consistently.

This game isn't a gacha game and not even all gacha's even do that. A gacha draw feature and combination are not the same.

The 500 contract is whole account and people are spamming instance and you get 1 daily. If you ran all your characters and maximize your instances and run them to finish you have a chance to get from the end boss rewards then it won't be that hard to get 500 contracts also if you're running luna I am pretty sure in 3 weeks you'll have a day where the contract bundle will show up in the craft on one of the 12 toon in 3 weeks. Could the reward be better than just a Halloween selectable sure but for it you don't even have to combine so I don't expect it to be that good of a reward.

Maybe a random legendary with chance at ulti would've made you happier like the last one we had from Chuseok festival?

You state if you participate in something a lot the is subjective. what is your definition of a lot. some people might feel different

Transformations are one of the worse things NCsoft has ever done to Aion. It's completely unbalanced and ruined many parts of the game for lots of players. I've heard of more ppl quiting the game because of the transformations then anything else in other patches. 

Truly I can't blame for players rage on this, I mean look at some of the players running around with Ulti-xforms. They have crappy gear and missing manastones but yet they will out dps someone who spent the time to farm and enchant up a full set of gear and socket it with full ultimate manastones. It's so broken it's not even funny. 

Transformations are a money grab scheme by NCsoft and what's sad is it works. They do stuff like claim if you combine X-amount of Xforms they will give us a pouch that has only 2 items in it, one being a Legendary Xform the other being an Ultimate Xform. People think, "hey that means I have a 50/50 chance, this is worth spending $$$ on." What they don't tell us in NA is that the odds of getting the Ulti from the item is less then a 1% chance.  People will blow through 100s of dollars every event they pump out and very few will be rewarded.

On 10/30/2020 at 3:54 PM, Ereliya-KT said:

@Shadowhunterr-DN That's a problem there you are combining for what reason? just to combine? You don't just combine the rate is awful you save them for a promotion. That would make the most sense. Also ok your friend came back and got it from the vending machine did you not get coins and spend them at the vending machine too? This is RNG its like you pay for a lottery ticket and your friend paid for a lottery ticket and you find out your friend won the lottery and you didn't. Are you going to be upset with your friend you didn't win? I'ts not your friends fault nor the lotteries fault it RNG.

If you were running AS from the day it came out til the 12 legendary event you would've had around 11 legendary contract if you did weekly lugbug since the legendary memory shards were added there would be 4 so 15 legendary for free without paying anything. Also if you were saving up xp marks from before 7.5 and grinding in SC/Gelk/Ing to make sure you get renown there you could have 4 more legendary from the Apostle legendary shards. So f2p player from February to now could have at least 20 legendary contract if we include the free one we got from the pixels and if you ran all that luna you could have reset AS giving you 30 legendary contracts from the last 8 months as a free to player. Sure part of that includes grind but if all you want is ulti and I understand this I went through this feeling as well until I realized it really didn't matter and it happens when it happen as long as you put in the work for it. It doesn't matter what others have.

I have played the whole time too and I cant tell you in 6.0 how much money I spent on luna every month and sometime weekly. I literally bought the stupid contract that was in gold sand shop for the 14m price on all 8 of my toons back then before they raised it to 12. I refused to spend on contracts from bcm but I ran at least 4 pf and idd a day back then. I didn't even get my chanter shoulder until almost 7.0 which triggered me to no end. In 6.5 when the tomb event came out I ran about 16 runs a day and collected all 10 of the legendary transforms plus plenty of extra duplicates I tried multiple times for kaisinel. Then one day I logged onto my alt account to level a toon for events and randomly combine a hamerun and tahabata I got from a ancient combine just seconds earlier I moved the transform thing out of my way because I was in enshar killing the scorpion for the poison to put on the heart and I see on my screen the collection thing unlock I pulled the transform screen back up and kaisinel is staring me in the face and I am livid this is my alt with only 3 legendary transformations and out of dumb luck I got kaisinel on an alt before my main I had been working hard for it on. By the time this happened again on another event/luna alt account then again on a 3rd account with the joker card event I realized that it really doesn't matter and I will get it when I get it and being honest since I have now gotten it there really isn't that much of a difference.

I play chanter so I was capped move speed with an ancient transform until the dropped it down a bit so move speed didn't notice and atk and cast speed if you use a cast speed transform and use wow and roaring judgment you are not capped on atk speed and capped on cast and move speed even if you use an ancient casting speed transform. So I never had problems. I know other classes aren't so lucky to have so many low cd/perma speed buffs but bring a chanter they always make your life better.

Long ramble but don't get mad at your friends don't get mad at the game you know the rate is low because its not designed for you to get everything without work. Sure some people do but that's just now RNGesus works, He's a mysterious man. You have to worry about you boo and just keep up a decent grind and watch for good promotions. Its just a game if you want something that bad you pay for it, if you don't wish to pay for it you have to suck it up and deal with the other factors in getting what you want. I did and 2 years later I got what I worked my booty off for. Sure I was upset my alts got it 6 months in but hey just the way it goes sometimes

Sorry for the people about to roll their eyes because I repeat stuff. You do know these promotions aren't very good right? We could be grinding these "promotions" for the next 3 years and still not get any ultimate transformations. Hell only reason why we are getting these promotions are because of the one where people complained about spending thousands of dollars and getting nothing and now they all have ultimate transformations.

4 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Transformations are one of the worse things NCsoft has ever done to Aion. It's completely unbalanced and ruined many parts of the game for lots of players. I've heard of more ppl quiting the game because of the transformations then anything else in other patches.

The system is actually good, one scroll for all stats, not having to carry 10 different scrolls, 5 foods and 5 drinks and then die and have to use all of them all over again (or have a SM cancel all of those).

The transformations also removed many injustices about some classes running faster than others and benefiting in pvp, now everyone runs at max speed, everyone can cap attack speed and c.speed (only with ultimate of course but it is possible)

The problem is the way they implemented the acquisition of them. There should be no active player that plays from 6.2 until today that shouldn't have an ultimate of their choice.

And yes that 12x legendary = 1x ultimate was good but that wasn't something people could pre-plan because it was just announced 1 week before it was implemented. Something like this should have existed from day 1. A sure-secure way of progressing all your transformations to the point of ultimate.

6 minutes ago, Treos-DN said:

Sorry for the people about to roll their eyes because I repeat stuff. You do know these promotions aren't very good right? We could be grinding these "promotions" for the next 3 years and still not get any ultimate transformations. Hell only reason why we are getting these promotions are because of the one where people complained about spending thousands of dollars and getting nothing and now they all have ultimate transformations.

But you do not know what the next promotion will be. So keep your transforms and never combine until we have another promotion event.

3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:
3 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

But you do not know what the next promotion will be. So keep your transforms and never combine until we have another promotion event.

Pretty sure they will never make a f2p event to get a guarantee ultimate. They have said it in undercover terms and have shown their intentions many times.. If they do okay but I doubt it.

2 hours ago, Treos-DN said:

Pretty sure they will never make a f2p event to get a guarantee ultimate. They have said it in undercover terms and have shown their intentions many times.. If they do okay but I doubt it.

Of course we can never be sure, what I am saying is that at least we have some promotion events that "guarantee" said results. So if you get doubles never combine them now.

I have ultimate but I wish I had kept my legendaries for that promotion, I would have gotten me a 2nd one for the collections.

11 hours ago, Rag-DN said:

Truly I can't blame for players rage on this, I mean look at some of the players running around with Ulti-xforms. They have crappy gear and missing manastones but yet they will out dps someone who spent the time to farm and enchant up a full set of gear and socket it with full ultimate manastones. It's so broken it's not even funny. 

Transformations are a money grab scheme by NCsoft and what's sad is it works. They do stuff like claim if you combine X-amount of Xforms they will give us a pouch that has only 2 items in it, one being a Legendary Xform the other being an Ultimate Xform. People think, "hey that means I have a 50/50 chance, this is worth spending $$$ on." What they don't tell us in NA is that the odds of getting the Ulti from the item is less then a 1% chance.  People will blow through 100s of dollars every event they pump out and very few will be rewarded.

If you can be out dps by someone with crappy gear and no manstone because they have an ultimate transform that only says something about you as a player if you are fully enchanted and ulti manstoned. Everyone playing right now unless they started last week has a Legendary the difference is speed and a few manastone worth of atk and def stats, which you state the person with legendary xform has full ulti manastone so the only difference is speed. if the speed alone gives the ungeared player more dps than a geared player with higher stats then the geared player is bad.

The rates are bad we all know this when you open a cute minion contract 14 type do you think the chance to get the A minion is the same as the rest of the other 12 or 13? Sorry to burst you bubble its not the same rate if you wanted you can actually look on the Korean website and find the exact rate for this is you wanted just like almost any RNG anything you can pay for in Korea. Korea has laws US does not so the "I thought it would be 50/50" comment is really lame since when was anything good with rng a 50/50. Also I ran tons of AS and did my weekly lugbugs and I got enough for 6 accounts to get ultimate contracts from that event without paying anything.

7 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

The system is actually good, one scroll for all stats, not having to carry 10 different scrolls, 5 foods and 5 drinks and then die and have to use all of them all over again (or have a SM cancel all of those).

The transformations also removed many injustices about some classes running faster than others and benefiting in pvp, now everyone runs at max speed, everyone can cap attack speed and c.speed (only with ultimate of course but it is possible)

The problem is the way they implemented the acquisition of them. There should be no active player that plays from 6.2 until today that shouldn't have an ultimate of their choice.

And yes that 12x legendary = 1x ultimate was good but that wasn't something people could pre-plan because it was just announced 1 week before it was implemented. Something like this should have existed from day 1. A sure-secure way of progressing all your transformations to the point of ultimate.

I agree with Arhangelos for the most part but again you can go to the Korean site the same thing we got with the selectable ultimate contract the Korean developers did as well for their Server. All this stuff can be looked up if you truly wish to look it up. They have done many combine X ancient and get legendary or combine X legendary and get selectable legendary with chance at ultimate and they have also before got the same as us combine X legendary and get selectable ultimate. But for them they had to combine 24 transformations not 12

9 hours ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

This right here is the key. I LOVE the transformations because it's so easy to only use one thing! But they made it so damn hard and expensive for everyone, and that is where the problem is.

I got 11 legendaries so far without paying anything and not heavy farming (2 from lugbug and none from abyssal) this event helped me a lot since a got 5 from 20 contracts (which is below average btw) so if u really want ulti, farm this even, im sure you can get even more than me (im not counting the contract with the key, that would be 6) so, right now with this event is not that hard to get, you just need to grind 3 weeks for it, i did 35 pumpkins with all my 12 characters, and if i really wanted to i could do it again since we have one more week, but im lazy to do it, so if u want ultimate transformation just grind this week for it, its a lot of work but if u think its worth it, do it.

Sorry if my english is bad, since is my second language and i just woke up

On 11/3/2020 at 3:12 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

So we just sit on hundreds of normal transforms indefinitely, because that's the only kind I seem to get.

2 hours ago, Ferk-DN said:

So we just sit on hundreds of normal transforms indefinitely, because that's the only kind I seem to get.

If you have a legendary to play (and you should since we have a free legendary from pumpkins) then leave the rest as they are and use them when there is a promotion.

If everyone knew that at some point combining 12x legendaries was going to give 1 ultimate then everyone would have gotten ultimate by now, many people wasted legendaries by combining them previously only to get nothing. If the RNG on this is so broken then combining them without a promotion event is like throwing them away.

52 minutes ago, Arhangelos-KT said:

If you have a legendary to play (and you should since we have a free legendary from pumpkins) then leave the rest as they are and use them when there is a promotion.

If everyone knew that at some point combining 12x legendaries was going to give 1 ultimate then everyone would have gotten ultimate by now, many people wasted legendaries by combining them previously only to get nothing. If the RNG on this is so broken then combining them without a promotion event is like throwing them away.

I wanted to add that combining 2 legendaries is a way to complete collection/unlock new transformations too, but in that case it's also a waste of 1 legendary per combine. You are absolutely right that it's better to wait, and it's not only about legendary transforms. It's not new that there was stuff ppl wasted money/time on it and then it was given in an event for free, likewise with this transformation promotion event we had in the end of summer. Bet le me ask a question - how long did it take since ultimate transformation were 1st introduced until this promotion event ? 1 year or more ? If it was told to someone - collect legendaries now and dont combine and in 1 year you will get a guaranteed ultimate, will all the people be patient enough to do this ? Because many players want to play now and they are not even sure if they will still be playing in 1 year or after. I play a sorcerer too and I can tell you that I have hard time in instances choosing between movement speed or casting speed legendary xform. In the first case I have much lower dps and in the second I die because too slow to move away from boss's attack (and I'm not even mentioning attack speed issue here). Ultimate transformation is a must have for sorcerer and I feel it even more after I was given one (almost) during the pixel event and now it has been taken back from me. That's why many ppl would combine 2 legendaries knowing that even if they fail at least they will unlock more xforms/collections (+small chance for ulti) than wait for idk how long for another event. This system is just playing with player's nerves.

Archived