Hey, here is a great idea. Hear me out.

Matsukamy-KT

NC should do all of this immediatrlly.

1- Merge KT and DN for good.

2- Bring that classic server ASAP.

3- Make it pay to play

4- Make it very very slow to lv.(Very)

5- Creat hard weekly caps for AP and exp.

6- Make rifting like the 3.7 era with the farming guards and barricades.

7- Limit the number of players that can enter the abyss at the same time.

Thanks!

1-  Merge. 

Some poeple doesn´t know, but we use to have 5 servers few years ago. We had a merge cause that was supposed to help the population. Didn´t work

Yet, we have Katalam, Lakrum and Demaha in interserver. Most of PvP content is for both servers too. The only change in a merge would be the PvE and leveling maps. And that will be an issue in some events and farming. Not sure if will help. If the game has few players you need to improve the game. 

2-  Classic Server

totally agree that we will have more options with that. Maybe we will slowly go there and leave what we have now. Or maybe in that way they will show us all the small things we didn´t have back then and we will like Aion 7.X more. 

3-  Pay to Play

you need so many players in a very popular game to make that work. If you have so few players and you require a payment, the game will be instakilled. 

4- Slow leveling

we had that and was the worst patch in the History of Aion. Maybe in a different way could work, but is so risky to even try that again. I am agree that now is too easy and fast, but maybe should be like in Aion 4.X and older versions. 

5- Caps in AP and Exp. 

I don´t see why or what you think this will change. 

6- Rifts

We already have rifts in Inggison - Gelkmaros. Katalam, Lakrum and Demaha don´t need them cause are dual faction maps and even we have both servers there. 

Where do you want rifts? In Heiron / Beluslan? We used to have that. I guess didn´t work cause they needed to create fast track server to avoid bulling. I dont see the poin on letting lvl 80 players rifting to a map with lvl 20-60 new players from the opposite faction. 

7- limits on sieges. 

I think there is already a limit on some sieges. In the past we had that in Panesterra too. To be honest, I do not know if that makes the sieges better or not. IMO the biggest issue in sieges is the strong lag we suffer and how hard is to play with massive amounts of players in the same place. Maybe the limit will help with that. But it should be a really small number to make a real difference. 

I don't think anyone wants to play on main server after classic released.

I'll talk beyond 2.7 since Korean developers plan now is stop at 2.7
Let's assume classic server will have some level of success (if classic failed then the server closes there's no point talking about it ;o)

Sure I don't like sarpan/tiamarantra that much because excessive dailies and long walk and mobs a lot of mobs on the path.
Maps themselves are ok but you need to removed some mobs out of the way and some mobs shouldn't chasing you infinite.

Adding tutorial on the system is need you can't expected everyone to know everything or search youtube.
Some instances like AM/EF needs to reduce to group not ally. AP relics no matter what shouldn't roll and each one should get their own loot from a box.

PvPvE(Elten,Herion,Iggison) maps should have extra coins reward from normal quests (to buy pvp related items such as abyss gears like starter bm gears in 4.0,enchantment stones,etc) while pve maps like Theo (giving pve coins you can buy pve gears,pots,scrolls,some instance skins like BT,DP and UT/LUT) remember once you out level the maps you can't go back and do those quests anymore.

Limited anyone before max level from reaching 1 star and higher rank,kill quests to get godstones needs to have max level requirement we don't want to see a twink with 5 star don't we ? ;o (or if you're 1 star and higher you're able to lost AP from anyone that 10 level higher than you)
And yes make physical classes miss their attack greatly on purple characters(even they all socketed accurate)

More guest bloom types and quests in Oriel that rewarding guest petals and more dailies in Oriel that giving petals too, you can use guest petals to buy skins,housing items exp,craft,gather boost amulets and a bag that randomly give AP relics (it's alternate way for beginners mainly for buying greater stigma)

Thanks for listening :D

I would like to add something on completely optional on my own ideas :)

Well I think stigma system pre 4.8 era is really bad.
I'm going to specify about healer classes since they're mostly affected by it.

Well as we know healers class got 2 categories healing/dps trees. I don't like this system to be honest. If you played a healer you will find out that even full dps you still need to heal yourself a lot of times and nobody will take a healer class that out of their character like dps cleric or dps chanter into their groups.

If it's up to me I would move down benevolent to green stigma and add share CD between sacrificed powers 15 seconds (to prevent people abusing this in pvp or minus pvp defense 10% and magic resist 200 when you using benevolent with 10 sec cd). And instead we having heal and dps. I'll make something like casting and instant dps trees instead or DoTs and direct damage trees. Support skills you can freely add.

Chanter could be something like support priority with magic support(decease cast time,boost crit spell greatly,stun chance with magic damage skills) and physical support (regen small hp/mp when your group hitting mobs with physical damage.increase stumble chances with physical skills,increase attack speed)

Bard could be something that benefit everyone and something that chanter and cleric can't do like a buff that decrease CD of all your and your group skills with cd 2 mins,trees could be something like reset all magic damage skills with 30 sec cd for one tree and another tree reset all damage physical cd skills.

I think something like this would be extremely fun :D
Everyone can do multiple tasks same time and I think bard/cleric/chanter can go together and does not make your solo ability horrible like pre 4.8 system is.

3 hours ago, Nalariel-KT said:

I would like to add something on completely optional on my own ideas :)

Well I think stigma system pre 4.8 era is really bad.
I'm going to specify about healer classes since they're mostly affected by it.

Well as we know healers class got 2 categories healing/dps trees. I don't like this system to be honest. If you played a healer you will find out that even full dps you still need to heal yourself a lot of times and nobody will take a healer class that out of their character like dps cleric or dps chanter into their groups.

I guess you are talking those times when we had 12 stigmas. 

They were so many and we needed a lot of inventory to keep them. But also the skills were many more and in some classes we had to choose wich ones to have in the bars. 

IMO now is the worst moment for clerics. Now is harder to be a DPS cleric. The skills are so nerfed. But also is not a good moment to be a healer. With so few skills and the need to improve them and create a decent gear, clerics need a lot of effort to really heal. In the past, HB wasn´t that important cause the numbers were much smaller. And we had the option to turn on and off Benevolence and Sacrificial Power. Now you use one of those stigmas and you lose a role. 

Agree that most of people didn´t wanted a DPS cleric, cause the healer one also wanted the items from each instance. But in the other hand, was so nice for Cloth classes who almost always had to share the drops, and for new healers who sometimes needed some help. I played both Healer and DPS and worked for me.  Now is taking me a lot of time to get one. But in the past a cleric was able to do both even with "meh" gear. The important thing was to understand the skills. 

Actually problems between sorc and sm loots are not that hard to solve ;o

Just locked sorc skills usable only with orb and sm only with tome and legacy skills from mage base class can use on both weapons
Same can done with chanter/cleric which cleric skills locked with mace and chanter with staff (decrease healing burst casting to something like 2 sec) problem is healing light I would remove healing light from chanter tree (or not upgrade it) or replace it with healing light chanter version and cleric/chant won't argue over weapon drops anymore xD

I see sword still issue between sin and temp just make a magic sword(although remove mace equip ability and move magic smash into 4th chain) for temp sin and glad can share physical sword.

If you still got ninja after this change they just probably toxic :P

But yep redesign orb please to be more something that compelling to use.

22 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

3- Make it pay to play

Thanks!

1) I got covered by someone else on top but most of these changes are bringing the bad back. The merge won't save us, it will make it more populated in the main non shared maps, and it won't save the game for sure. We had more people and they left, not because the servers were not merged, but because the game sucked. If they make the game good again we will need more servers instead of more merges.

2) I won't bother with classic but that could help the company in general if it brings new people just for it. If current players leave the main server sto go to the classic it will simply make it die faster since both servers will be emptier.

3) Pay to Play could have been feasible like Gameforge has it but only IF it was implemented when we went free to play instead, Aion EU is free to login but pay to play (as most important things are locked without a gold pack).
The problem is that we are already in critical condition. If they had something like golden pack (which is just 5 euros aka 6$) the game would never stop creating revenue and they would have never abandoned us. Aion went from free to play to free to die now. So making it obligatory to pay to play NOW won't save it. On gamers' side it will be "the game was shitty but free, now it is shitty and I need to pay for that".
-->They simply need to revamp prestige to the point it will be so good to have it that nobody will play without one.

4) The game is made to be played at level 80,if they make it like this they need a whole new revamp again. They could make it so you "need" to do more things to level and engage more other than run a tutotial-like leveling system and reach 80 and face the world naked.

5) What? Why? This also requires a new revamp (aka destruction of game), we need tons of XP and AP for many things in end game (XP marks and AP in future for the new gear) that this would make the game worse. No more hard revamps.

6)  I was covered by Azzmaria. Rifinting was one of the reason why people quit the game due to twinks killing ungeared levelers. If someone wants to do pvp all end game maps are pvp and Gelk/Ingi are riftable. Low level rifting and ganging should never be a thing again.

7) Why? So the well known afkers at sieges can bring their afk alt army and take over slots from people who want to play? That was the case with panesterra and botters who could apply really fast and take the slots faster and then afk. Any character number limit should be eliminated once and for good.

--

They need to bring back all maps, professions, make housing a thing again, bring back skins and have their content available to both big legions and small legions or soloers and pvp should not last 1 second.

On 11/8/2020 at 4:55 PM, Azzmaria-KT said:

1-  Merge. 

Some poeple doesn´t know, but we use to have 5 servers few years ago. We had a merge cause that was supposed to help the population. Didn´t work...

... IMO the biggest issue in sieges is the strong lag we suffer and how hard is to play with massive amounts of players in the same place. Maybe the limit will help with that. But it should be a really small number to make a real difference. 

1- The point is theres not much logic on having 2 servers with this population. But wouldnt change much on our perspectives, but it would probably be easier for NC to manage. Although they would lose the money they earn with transfers.

3- A good chunk of the population pays for prestige dont they ? I think it could work as long as its cheap. To be dependant on whales to get money has sinked the game. Theres no joy anymore in playing. So most quit or just keep a boring routine and do not spend money. Perhaps they could have a free game till lv 30, pay once for lv 45, and monthly for lv 55. I dont know if that would be such a good idea. The thing on how things now work is that we cant demand nothing because its a "free game".

4- Slow leveling - Most of us are here for what ? 7 years ? 8 ? 10? We who are still here after all that time are not going anywhere, be honest with yourself. Why would you rush to lv 55 when everyone can enjoy their experience and explore the game we all love ? Cmon, man.

5- Caps in ap and exp. hard weekly caps - This will prevent a big surge in inbalance between players who play all day everyday and weekend players. Later in the game when a good part of the population has already reached the cap, NC can double or triple it, perhaps via cash shop.

6- Rifts - Rifts have to be in the style of the 3.7 era. There, the invaders had to farm guards and barricades, and there was little rewards hunting noobs, among with curses. The defenders get decent rewards via automatic poping quests to hunt invaders. Lv limits to rifting would be important as well. I remember half of the asmodian faction chasing hubby around gelkamros in 3.7 xD:)

7- limits on sieges - Limiting the number of players that can enter abyss at the same time AND how much time they can stay there per day would pretty much prevent a faction from overdominating. Also would be an incentive to play the less numerous faction in terms of players, because the odds of participating would be higher.

17 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

1- The point is theres not much logic on having 2 servers with this population. But wouldnt change much on our perspectives, but it would probably be easier for NC to manage. Although they would lose the money they earn with transfers.

3- A good chunk of the population pays for prestige dont they ? I think it could work as long as its cheap. To be dependant on whales to get money has sinked the game. Theres no joy anymore in playing. So most quit or just keep a boring routine and do not spend money. Perhaps they could have a free game till lv 30, pay once for lv 45, and monthly for lv 55. I dont know if that would be such a good idea. The thing on how things now work is that we cant demand nothing because its a "free game".

4- Slow leveling - Most of us are here for what ? 7 years ? 8 ? 10? We who are still here after all that time are not going anywhere, be honest with yourself. Why would you rush to lv 55 when everyone can enjoy their experience and explore the game we all love ? Cmon, man.

5- Caps in ap and exp. hard weekly caps - This will prevent a big surge in inbalance between players who play all day everyday and weekend players. Later in the game when a good part of the population has already reached the cap, NC can double or triple it, perhaps via cash shop.

6- Rifts - Rifts have to be in the style of the 3.7 era. There, the invaders had to farm guards and barricades, and there was little rewards hunting noobs, among with curses. The defenders get decent rewards via automatic poping quests to hunt invaders. Lv limits to rifting would be important as well. I remember half of the asmodian faction chasing hubby around gelkamros in 3.7 xD:)

7- limits on sieges - Limiting the number of players that can enter abyss at the same time AND how much time they can stay there per day would pretty much prevent a faction from overdominating. Also would be an incentive to play the less numerous faction in terms of players, because the odds of participating would be higher.

1) If for any reason the game revives (because this is our goal) then having one server only is a death wish, there is no way they will increase the serves even if the game revives, so having only two is something we need to grip on. The server merge means the game dies, we need them to make sure 2 servers are not even enough. And with shared map we are practically one map. When we had 5 servers they could revive the game and fill 5 servers, now if they revive the game they won't open a new server.

3) I don't always pay for it because it offers me little rewards, I only got prestige now because of the passive XP (because XP bonuses multiply each other except for berdin's stars, so that 1,3x multiplies a ton of other buffs). Everything else is useless to me. PvP instances are obsolete so extra entries offer nothing and I personally were an avid PVP instance gamer and now I do none of them. I would never miss a single pvp instance before and after 7.5 I do none of them. Pve additional entries are obsolete because most people either spam 1~2 instances. Normal players who do not do PFHM/AoA etc also don't do instances especially when they got their soverein, you wouldn't give 15$ to have +1 PFNM entry, I knwo I wouldn't, the easy modes are useless and the hard modes are impossible. I did 0 pve instances in 7.5 and I can't wait for 7.7 to make Aion what it was before 7.5

4) Yes but it shouldn't be to the point that it takes months to get to max level like 5.8. We all agree that leveling is way too fast, they can simply make all chars start at level 80 at this point now and it would be the same. They could allow us to go beyond level 80 maybe for the additional level bonuses (or have a bigger XP ceiling to use XP marks)

5) That would also limit a new player though, imagine someone playing for a whole year and someone who just started. Right now if you really want to  you can get 100m AP in one week if you continue to reset Herelym Mine many times per day, the limit would mean you are worthy only if you play long enough otherwise you cannot progress to the point you want to invest. The limit you suggest would only make whales stronger than new-comers because a new comer would need months to accumulate the amount a whale has accumulated.
The problem with weekend players is dailies instead of weeklies. Herelym Mine used to be a weekly instance with 4/5 entries (f2p/prestige), you could log in the weekend and do all your weekly HM and be happy. Now any daily is lost to those. Eso as well and Abyssal Splinter. also weekend players cannot enjoy the same rewards 7-day players have because that would also not be fair. In an mmorpg the more you play the more you accumulate rewards. The end game necessities like a good rune or dazzling gemstones is what makes it unplayable to normal players, even those that play 7 days a week.

6) Rifts were fun ONLY to rifters, the people who didn't want to rift only saw it as a burden that enemies would come and kill them. Nobody would rift unless they were geared, and non rifters most of the time were people who tried to get to next level, aka not invested a lot on that level thus they were naked. There was nothing fun about rifting other than to the twinks who liked killing the easy pray.
You can still rift in Gelk/Ingi, some people might not enjoy it because it is not twinking, it is real end game pvp. If we are going to have rifting a thing in low areas then I would suggest Fast Track server again, twinks can rift, levelers can level. We all know how this will go, twinking died when levelers were no longer present in open maps for twinks to kill because twinks only wanted to cash the amount of kills and brag instead of twinks vs twinks pvp.

7) That sounds like the kicking ability in EC... abused and I can only see this bringing problems if afkers get a slot. Imagine now that afkers are simply looked down upon because they do not help with their presence. Imagine having limited slots and seeing a player there sitting afk while consuming one slot that an active person could play. Imagine an active person getting ready for siege and see that they cannot play because the slots are full. That person will eventually quit because they were deprived of content that an afker enjoyed. I see ":limits" as a game killer in general, it means you are limited in your efforts.
Faction imbalance is dealt with the siege buff, some say it is fair, others dislike it. Other incentives were present in the past for Asmodians since we were always the less populated faction.

On 11/8/2020 at 8:43 AM, Matsukamy-KT said:

3- Make it pay to play

Thanks!

1) This would be good idea, but I think anyone could see that would need to happen, so it's not a great idea.

2) This is a terrible idea, this would kill both versions. There are already a bunch of private servers doing the same thing and it isn't like the mistrust of NCsoft isn't going to bring players back.

3) This would also kill the current version of Aion. There isn't a significant population to have this work, the only way to make it work is if they release a newer Aion game and make that one subscription based. Basically Aion is on life support and there is no way off of it.

4) That's exactly one of culmination of things that killed Aion and I'm sure it won't be popular by itself.

5) Limiting AP is limiting PvP. As for EXP, see above.

6) Personally, I think guards are an function for the elite and isn't group play friendly for something that probably should be group play friendly and scalable.

7) If this approach is for fixing faction balance, it would still be terrible for other reasons such as limiting other players from playing. It could also be an function for the elite. See above. Other than that, this function could be implemented correctly, but only if it was for fortress battles. I doubt NCsoft would be willing to make their coding more complex.

1) If for any reason the game revives (because this is our goal) then having one server only is a death wish, there is no way they will increase the serves even if the game revives, so having only two is something we need to grip on. The server merge means the game dies, we need them to make sure 2 servers are not even enough. And with shared map we are practically one map. When we had 5 servers they could revive the game and fill 5 servers, now if they revive the game they won't open a new server.

English plz.

I don't always pay for it because it offers me little rewards, I only got prestige now because of the passive XP (because XP bonuses multiply each other except for berdin's stars, so that 1,3x multiplies a ton of other buffs).

How about you having to pay to play ? Even if the population is 100 on each side. They could also have regional prices, to atract people from other regions. 

4) Yes but it shouldn't be to the point that it takes months to get to max level like 5.8.

Yes, it should take months. Im not saying months on lv 10, but it should take awhile to lv up on the higher levels. With a weekly cap on exp, they could program exactly how long it would take. And because you are not at max level, doesnt mean you can't do certain content.

That would also limit a new player though, imagine someone playing for a whole year and someone who just started

Thats why I said that later, when the population are already at much higher point in progression they should slowly do away with caps or increasing them , perhaps through cash shop. This way old players can get an alt at a higher point as well, and in the same way, it would allow them to catch up without much effort, but not easily passing old veterans. Regardless of that, Most of Aion players would playing the game in the first weeks of the server opening.

The problem with weekend players is dailies instead of weeklies

That is also a problem. The bulk of your progress should be on weekly content, because most of us have a job, and also we dont want to stay playing 24hrs or 48 in the weekends because we have other things to do. The bulk of content should be on weekly quests and dungeons/sieges/OW and the rest of the content should allow you to progress but not that important. That has always been the case in the past, except in some very dumb eras, like some part of 3.x.

Rifts were fun ONLY to rifters, the people who didn't want to rift only saw it as a burden that enemies would come and kill them. Nobody would rift unless they were geared, and non rifters most of the time were people who tried to get to next level, aka not invested a lot on that level thus they were naked.

I specificly adressed all that by suggesting the system being like the 3.7 era. That worked.

That sounds like the kicking ability in EC...

Thats nothing like the kicking ability in EC. Cmon, do you even read.

This would also kill the current version of Aion. There isn't a significant population to have this work, the only way to make it work is if they release a newer Aion game and make that one subscription based. Basically Aion is on life support and there is no way off of it.

Aion is on life support now because its a rubish game now, with rubish mechanics. The damage algorithms dont work, the game cannot work with those algorithms, and nearly everything they do makes it worse. Its only fun for those who spends a lot of money(I dont know what kind of people are spending this much money on this game right now, but, really, I can think of at least 1000 ways of better spending your money) or play 4-5hrs a day. The new classes are cancer, and they don't even fit aion. The servers are dangerously empty, and I doubt that the game can pay for itself for much longer(if its even paying right now). Even the new music and environment is not as good as the old times. It doesnt fit well. Having people working to continue the development of this game is a waste of labour, and they probably would do better working in a new game and new engine, etc. 

In an older version, all the development cost is already paid, and all they need to do is to keep the servers working, and entertain us with some novelties, like skins, events, etc. 

If this approach is for fixing faction balance, it would still be terrible for other reasons such as limiting other players from playing. It could also be an function for the elite. See above. Other than that, this function could be implemented correctly, but only if it was for fortress battles. I doubt NCsoft would be willing to make their coding more complex.

Nah, it could work exactly like katalam and other maps work now. Nothing complex at all. You receive an item that allows you to stay in abyss for a certain ammount of time. when time runs out, you are kicked. They could lower the max ammount of people there to NA standards.

@Matsukamy-KT your posts are not only wrong but you have the nerve to call other people on the explanations. If they ever want to have a death wish to the game they should implement all the things you suggested. These are the things that made the game rubbish and it was a good riddance they removed them.

Limits on XP/AP per week, a final merge, focus on weekend players and not actual players. You just wrote a list of the things you need and suggested those.

thanks, we will pass.

#English please

If they ever want to have a death wish to the game they should implement all the things you suggested. These are the things that made the game rubbish and it was a good riddance they removed them.

How are these the thing that made the game rubish ? We never had most of those things. Are you nuts. What made the game rubish are the things we have now.

your posts are not only wrong but you have the nerve to call other people on the explanations.

Sry, but the things you say make no sense. I dont know exactly if you don't understand what its being said or you dont express yourself very well, but you could do yourself a favor for not replying my posts then. I mean, how long did you took to writhe that long post. 

10 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

How are these the thing that made the game rubish ? We never had most of those things. Are you nuts. What made the game rubish are the things we have now.

Sry, but the things you say make no sense. I dont know exactly if you don't understand what its being said or you dont express yourself very well, but you could do yourself a favor for not replying my posts then. I mean, how long did you took to writhe that long post. 

You asked for weekly limits on AP and XP so you can catch up, nobody is going to criple a game because "I hAvE a LiFe" so do we and we cope with it.

It makes no sense to you that rifting was awful because apparently as a sin you would enjoy attacking levelers in hide.

How long does it take you to read and understand basic English?

^^^

Also that is an Ad Hominem attack, very basic and low IQ way of trying to pass your own opinions. You want to make a point and when you see other opinions you attack the person pretending you have some moral high ground and that somehow your opinion is better based personal insults.

Everyone in the same post wrote pretty much the same things I wrote, but I know you act salty against me all the time because you lecture people on how sorcs are OP but we are bad, while you play a sin.

You asked for weekly limits on AP and XP so you can catch up, nobody is going to criple a game because "I hAvE a LiFe" so do we and we cope with it.

I did not said anywhere caps "so you can catch up", everybody is going to start at 0 in a new server. I suggested caps so you don't get to maxed  too fast and explore all aspects of the game better, with other players that are in the same situation. 

3 minutes ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

I did not said anywhere caps "so you can catch up", everybody is going to start at 0 in a new server. I suggested caps so you don't get to maxed  too fast and explore all aspects of the game better, with other players that are in the same situation. 

And I explained in basic English that weekly caps benefit long term players than new comers. In this game you can be a starter and in one month you can be the governor, and that is a good thing.

Giving people the ability to progress as fast as they please is giving them the ability to catch up with the game at any given time they decide to start.

And I explained in basic English that weekly caps benefit long term players than new comers. In this game you can be a starter and in one month you can be the governor. And that is a good thing.

Ok. And I said AFTER THAT, that they could do something about them later, according to the progress of the population.

Most people who play the game are not interested in being governor. Id say more than 99,9% of the people who ever made a character in Aion never had such goal and will never try. Thats not how NC should keep people playing this game. 

Giving people the ability to progress is giving them the ability to catch up with a game that runs for years.

And like I said, that will be solved easily by what I have already suggested in my first post.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:43 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

3- Make it pay to play

Thanks!

You never gave any suggestions or solution to this injustice. the more I read your list the more I remember how bad the suggestions are.

limit the amount of people in a siege, how could that go wrong?

you also said this:

On 8/11/2020 at 4:43 PM, Matsukamy-KT said:

and then this:

1 hour ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

Yes, it should take months. Im not saying months on lv 10, but it should take awhile to lv up on the higher levels. With a weekly cap on exp, they could program exactly how long it would take. And because you are not at max level, doesnt mean you can't do certain content.

So explain to us how they would eventually solve the problem of the weekly XP.. a weekly XP ladies and gentlemen.

^^^

All of these limitations would make people log on Wednesday, do their weekly limits and log off until next maintenance, that would revive the game for sure.

You never gave any suggestions or solution to this injustice. the more I read your list the more I remember how bad the suggestions are.

Yes, I had, and you actually answered it in one of your posts.

limit the amount of people in a siege, how could that go wrong?

Hey. Panesterra was great. Im not saying the limit should be 100 people per server, but still don't thing its a bad idea.

So explain to us how they would eventually solve the problem of the weekly XP.. a weekly XP ladies and gentlemen.

It would be actually simple, just remove the caps, or have the bulk of it concentrated in a few quests with weekly reward, that could be increased over time. Nothing remotely complex. In the 4.x era, you had the bulk of BM aquisition via weekly quests. Yes, there were other means to get it, but that was pretty much the largest and easiest sum. Same thing with 6.x. You would get most of your genesis crystals from weekly quests.

All of these limitations would make people log on Wednesday, do their weekly limits and log off until next maintenance, that would revive the game for sure.

My friend, Im on DN on right now, and we have in Gelkmaros about 50-100 people on afk in the base, jumping up and down. Walk around the map is pretty much empty. One person here and there.

I go to Katalam, do a simple search and see about 10 gladiator and 10 clerics online.

And this is a saturday, daytime, mind you. 

People will leave town or log in for siege and important content ? Yes they will. But most of the time nothing is happening. The game is pretty much dead.

In 4.x era, did people log in after maintenance to do their weekly quests ? Yes. The rest of the days it could be dead. I don't see how it will be different.

2 hours ago, Matsukamy-KT said:

My friend, Im on DN on right now, and we have in Gelkmaros about 50-100 people on afk in the base, jumping up and down. Walk around the map is pretty much empty. One person here and there.

If people jump up and down in gelk now, it is because pvp instances are obsolete and pve is ridiculous, limiting them ore won't make them play more, you are asking for them to be mandatory to eventually jump up and down in gelk because you reached the limit allowed.

And lets limit the amount of people in sieges, when you log in to go to a siege and you are not allowed to participate, that will defo make you want to play more. Tell us the amount of players you would allow for a siege, that number is the amount of players allowed to play aion.

The game is empty now because of lack of content while 7.5 has been a garbage patch. I am not even sure if EC even popped today because why bother, there are no rewards.

We want them to bring more content and you ask them to bring limits.

If people jump up and down in gelk now, it is because pvp instances are obsolete and pve is ridiculous, limiting them ore won't make them play more, you are asking for them to be mandatory to eventually jump up and down in gelk because you reached the limit allowed.

It doesnt take long to do those pvp instances... People would still do them(most would afk) and then go back to jump up and down...

And lets limit the amount of people in sieges, when you log in to go to a siege and you are not allowed to participate, that will defo make you want to play more. Tell us the amount of players you would allow for a siege, that number is the amount of players allowed to play aion.

I dont know the number. It should be an ammount that both factions on NA can raise on most sieges. If you play an overpopulated faction, you get punished for it, and that would be an incentive to not having what we had for most of the Aion history. 

The game is empty now because of lack of content while 7.5 has been a garbage patch. I am not even sure if EC even popped today because why bother, there are no rewards.

We want them to bring more content and you ask them to bring limits.

7.7 will probably be worse and more dead than now. There's nothing really "new" on it. Watch korean streams and you will see that there is not much different.

1) It's funny that after 11 years that you think any of your suggestions matter.

2) We want the classic. Not your tweaked version. I will never understand why the NA population is so entitled to push their own personal agenda in putting out suggestions they personally want.

It's simple as this. People want classic. Classic is already released in KR. Go look at twitch and see how it's going. There is about 40k players playing the classic, and they like it. If you don't like the way it is, then stay on retail or find another game to play. Simple as that.

Archived